Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
Not_so_innocent

Not_so_innocent has initial reputation
Default A night on the town

((do what you want with her, where you want!! Hehe i'm up for anything))

Lindsay sat in one of the booths in the 'Black diamond' nightclub sipping her diet coke, while she watched her friends dance. Normally she wouldn't have come to such a place, but her friends hand managed to persaude her to come along and dressed her up in what they deemed to be appropriate clothing for clubbing. Setting the glass down, she lowered her hands to her skirt and tried to tug it further down her legs. A mini-skirt, leather knee-high boots and a white halter-neck where not the usual clothes of choice for this reserved girl and she was not very comfortable in them.

Unlike her friend, she had consumed no alcohol and was beginning to grow tired of the loud music and flashing lights. A friend stumbled over to her, slipping down beside her and taking a long drink from their glass "alright?" he asked looking over at her. Lindsay smiled faintly and gave a nod in response "yeah i'm fine, i think i'm going to go home though." she replied, reaching for her coat and bag. "you sure?" came the slurred response, to which Lindsay nodded and excused herself.

~~~~~~

Stepping out into the cold night, or should i say early morning air, i pulled my coat over my bare arms, trying to concealing as much of my body as i could. My bus-stop was only a few streets down from the club, so shoulder my bag i began down the darkened pathway, humming quietly to myself.
Not_so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm Bill and I have been out of a job since the factory closed down a few months ago. I have been surving by panhandling and mugging the dumb ass people as they stumble out of bars at night. They are usually so plastered that they can't fight and they don't remember any descriptions so it is easy pickings.

I have just set up my trap a few minutes ago when I see this girl coming out of the bar and heading down to the bus stop. She looks pissed about something as she walks towards me her short mini skirt and her high boots. Her hand bag looks like a tempting accessory to what just might be a good catch. I have been on a dry sex spell and tonight I might just end it.

As she approaches I say "Pardon me miss, would you have some money for a needy soul?"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:13 PM   #3
Not_so_innocent

I scowled faintly, it was annoying to be the only sober person among a group of friends - you felt decidedly left out. Sighing softly, i let the scowl dissolve, after all it was my choice. The voice caught me off guard and i pulled away from the male that stood next to me for a moment. I pause however, taking in his appearance silently. "oh..sure" i reply in a soft voice, reaching into my handbag and pulling out my small leather purse. Feeling generous, i pull out a five pound ((or dollar, where-ever you are)) note and hold it out to him.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch intensely as she pulls her wallet out and hands me the five. She looks so nice, even though she is wrapped in a coat. She smells nice and fresh and has such a kind voice also. I hate doing this but I just can't resist.

I reach out as is to take the money; but instead I wrap my arm around her chest as I clamp my rough hand over her mouth. I say sternly "Just be quiet and don't fight me. I don't want to hurt you; but I will if you give me any trouble" as I drag you toward the alley.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:38 PM   #5
Not_so_innocent

My eyes snapped open as i felt the arm wrap around my chest, drawing me tightly against him. The hand clasped over my mouth just in time, for a scream was muffled in his hand as i struggled to break free. His words of warning ignored, too terrified for them to register as i struggled to get free of him. However, his strength overpowered my own and i was unable to prevent myself from being dragged backward into the alleyway.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She struggled as I drug into the shadows of the alley. Once I got of the main street, I spun her around and slammmed her back hard into the brick wall. A quick punch to her stomach to reinforce "I told you I didn't want to hurt you. I guess you want it the hard way." I sneared into her face as I delicered another hard blow to her stomach.

"Bitch, shut up and quit your damn fighting before I start working your pretty little face over. You want it rearranged? That is just what I'll do if you don't cut the bull shit out." I snarled as I jerked her close to me and shoved her deeper into the darken alley.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:06 PM   #7
Not_so_innocent

I let out a small whimper as i was pushed sharply against the stone wall, looking up at you in fear. The first punch, silenced and immobilised me temporarily, gasping for air as the lungful i had had been knocked out of me. The second blow made me curl against the wall, unable to fight you as you push me deeper into the alleyway, your words sending a tremor of fear through me.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:28 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shove you deeper and deeper into the alley. We finally reach an open doorway that leads into the office of an abdoned warehouse. I shove you through the door and towards and old desk shoved in the corner. The room is dimly lit by a street light acroos the alley. There is trash and broken whiskey bottles strewn on the floor.

I jerk your hand bag from your shoulder where somehow it managed to still hand and toss it on the desk. I clear a spot on the floor with a sweep of my foot as I tell you "Get your coat off and spread it on the floor."
Old 08-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #9
Not_so_innocent

I stumble as you shove me, slipping and tripping down the alleyway, still gasping for air. Finding myself shoved into an abandoned office, i gaze around and then shrink away from you, shaking my head at your command "p-please don't hurt me, you can have all the money i have on me...i won't tell a soul" i plead fearfully, wrapping my arms around myself as i back further away from you.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I come closer; finally backing you into the corner. My hand closes in front of your throat. I tighten my grip around your tender throat as my other hand begins releasing the front of your jacket.

"Do you know how easy it is for me just to choke the life out of you?" I ask as my eyes glare into your face.

"Now be a good girl and you will walk out of here. It would be a shame for for someone as pretty as you to die over something that girls give away every day." I growl as my hand closes tighter around your throat.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:47 PM   #11
Not_so_innocent

I feel my back hit the cold stone wall as i realise i am trapped in a corner, eyes widening as you hand grips my throat. My hands move to grasp your wrist, releasing my jacket and allowing you to unfasten it as i gasp for breath. I make a small gurgling noise, trying to breath, but unable to due to the tight grip on my throat. Nodding my head frantically, i whisper a breathless ok - i'll co-operate, for now.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look deep into your frightened eyes. I tug the jacket free and then toss it onto the clearing on the floor. I move my hand from around your throat and begin feeling your breasts with both my hands. I push so hard against your chest that you are still pinned firmly in the corner.

My hands push your flesh up and I mash my hands hard into you. Soon my hands close around your breasts. I squeeze them hard as I watch them bulge through the material of your shirt. Your nipples are forced out even further. I lower my head and bite gently on your right nipple as it is shoved out.

My finger nead your firm boobs as my mouth continues to nip at your tender bud.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #13
Not_so_innocent

I stare back, my eyes full of the terror i feel. I gasp for air as your hand releases my throat, shivering as my jacket leaves me exposed to the cold night air. Closing my eyes, i turn my head away, feeling your hands cup over my breasts, whimpering as you squeeze them cruely. My nipples harden to tight, sensitive buds out of a mixture of fear and the cold. "p-please stop..." i whimper, my hands bracing against your chest, trying to push you away from me.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap your hands away as I pull you roughly over to the desk. I grab a whickey bottle off the floor and break the bottom off on the edge of the desk. I wave the jagged edge of the broken bottle close to your face as I snarl "Bitch, you had better doi exactly as I say or I will carve your face up with this bottle."

I place the rough edge of the bottle against your cheek as I demand "Bitch, spread that jacket out and get on your knees."
Old 08-23-2006, 03:29 PM   #15
Not_so_innocent

I stumble as you push me toward the desk, falling into it. Flinching at the sound of the bottle being broken, my eyes widen as you wave the broken bottle top in front of my face. My gaze flickering up to your eyes as you threaten me, i swallow hard, realising if i want to get out of here alive i would have to do as he says. Moving away, i bend and pick up the jacket, laying it on the area of floor you have cleared. Trembling, i slip onto my knees and wait.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:45 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I wave the broken bottle as I grab your hair. "Get my cock out! It's time to see how good your womanly skills are." I command as I step close.

"Unleash my snake and then I want you to give it a nice bath with your tongue."
Old 08-25-2006, 01:45 PM   #17
Not_so_innocent

I look up at you pleadingly as i feel your grip onto my hair, kneeling helplessly before you. "p-please..." i whisper, but quickly quieten as i notice the broken bottle again. Lifting trembling hands to the fastenings of your trousers, i begin to slowly pull down the zip and opening your pants. "please just take my money" i whisper again.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:10 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Bitch, I guess you need ot see how sharp a broken bottle can be." I yell as I pull a few strands of your hair tight and then easily slice them off with the sharp edge of the glass.

"Do I need to demonstrate on that pretty innocent face next?" I ask as I wave the broken edge close to your cheek.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:25 PM   #19
Not_so_innocent

My eyes widen in terror as you demonstrate the sharpness of the broken glass, watching the bottle as it waved close to my face "ok...ok i'll do it, just please don't hurt me" i whisper. Lifting my trembling hands to your underwear this time i push them off, turning my head away as i don't want to see your cock spring free of it's confinements.

Feeling the grip on my hair tighten, as you force me to face you, i feel your cock head against my soft lips. I know i have no option and so open my lips a little, but that's all you need as you push your cock forcefully into my mouth.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:39 PM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slide my hand down the back of your head; still holding a clump of your hair. I pull your head closer to my crotch; forcing my cock deeper in your mouth.

"I don't think I need to tell you what will happen if I even feel the slightest hint of teeth." I growl as I wave the bottle close to now tear covered cheek.

"Seal those lips around my rod and give me a good blow job. Remember the amount of your blood that will spill on the floor depends on your performance. You do a bad job and that jacket will be red."