Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 12:30 AM   #1
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default My Need for Servitude

A lettter from a Master.

Living Honorably

Integrity is really Listening to "One's Own Heart" and having the
Courage to put that which is righteous Before all other things...

Use Things - Love People

May I tell you more about myself?

My name is Mark E. Norman. Retired Military Special Agent (I used to teach Special Ops teams "Combatives" or Martial Arts and conduct criminal investigations, a little bit of intell too). I work a few days a month as a firefighter for Chattanooga.

I'm known as "Lord Shiva" in the South Eastern Communities and own my own fully equipped 2400 sq ft dungeon: "The Dungeon of the ChosenOne". I craft my own designs in rubber/leatherwear, restraints, toys and bondage furniture as well as interior decorating.

I am a sadist and but I am also a gentle doting romantic lover sometimes too. I have studied the Kama Sutra, Tantric and Taoist Sex, Sex Magic and BDSM/Ds for decades. I have been formally recognized by the GrandMasters and GrandMistress as a Master in ritualistic ceremony, (which is unique` compared to all but two or three guys on this site).

My attire is usually something Black, I enjoy fine linens, silks, cotten or leather and often outfit with traditional Japanese garb.

If you are curious or interested, I invite you to join my web group to peruse my articles, poetry, lessons, and eroticas as well as the various photo albums. you may find it at http://communities.msn.com/LordShiva or write to me at MasterShiva@comcast.net

May you be blessed among woman as you ARE Sacred! May your sex (which is life itself) be richly rewarding and totally fullfilling!

**A slave is like the rarest and most valuably prized gems, the diamond!... They're found, not made. A diamond occurs naturally and is found, but it achieves its maximum beauty and value when it cut by the Master. In the same vein, the diamond can be destroyed in the hands of an unskilled cutter. So it is with Slaves!

Namaste` .... The Chosenone, Lord Shiva

IF YOU ENJOY EROTICA, READ ON.....

(although this is an example of My style of play and what I enjoy, for those who are not quite ready for this level of intensity without undue traumitization, I can very happily play much lighter... it is in the rapture of my sub, that I find my treasure! A Master's essence and abilities are known by the countenance on His slave's face!)

I take you by the hair and pull you to Me. you have no choice but to submit, as not only My physical strength but moreover, My Dominance over you has you deep in My spell. your futile attempts to resist My power have ended in surrender. I place you in stringent bondage, you are completely restrained and totally helpless. I smile as I observe the fear (and longing lust) in your eyes. You cringe as the whip bites into your soft flesh, starting with your back, buttocks and thighs, then your tender breasts, and finally your sensually swollen loins. As I spank your pussy, you beg for mercy even though you are becoming so much more aroused, you are dripping with intense sexual excitement. your pleas fall upon deaf ears as I place the needles through your hard and tender nipples and hang weights upon them. As I place the clamp on your clit and clips over the tips of your nipples, you gasp, overwhelmed, and begin to cry. I fall in love with you, such a precious gift you give to Me! The tears falling down your face, wash away all doubts and troubles from the outside world. you realize that you are completely my property and that I own you! your body, your mind, your very spirit is joined to Me in such a way which lifts you up and enthralls you. you have found your Master. As I pour the hot molten wax over your breasts, you feel a fire building within like you have never known. you yearn to please Me more than anything else you have ever experienced! The two become as one - W/we walk in each others’ soul!

Later, as W/we go out shopping and to dinner, I have dressed you in very sexually suggestive attire, you wear your slave collar that I placed around your neck. I lead you on My leash. As W/we walk, people stare at U/us, at "you", and you feel so desired. This experience serves as an affirmation that you are owned, that you truly are My property! Some look on in disgust as they fear that which they cannot understand, others smile and even laugh at the novel idea of a Master and slave, some stare with their mouths hanging open in disbelief, and then you notice the ones who long; they long to be in My shoes, in fact, they all want to be in My shoes, males and females, they all want you, they just can’t afford to admit it to themselves. They long to be in your shoes as well. The surrender, the pleasure, the pain, all under My Dominance and control. Many admire O/our courage and O/our commitment to each other.

you give cause (possibly intentionally) for chastisement, and I scold you in front of strangers. I promise you a really good spanking when I get you home! They smile in their knowing glances. you plead with Me for forgiveness, I laugh at you further embarrassing you. I tell you that if you really please Me for the rest of the evening, maybe I won’t spank you sooo hard, and I caress your sweet and gentle face. You reply: "Yes Master, i will do anything You say".

At dinner, I leave the table for just a few moments, men (and women) who have been lusting over you since our arrival come up to you wanting to know, to understand: are you in trouble, are you happy? are you safe? you smile and tell them gleefully: "i am the property of my Master, i exist to please and serve only Him or others of His choosing - if you wish to know more, you must ask for His permission". In their amazement, they walk away. The one with courage, comes to talk after I return, he/she is open and frank, sincere in the search for understanding
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

We make arrangements for future encounters where you will experience multiple penetrations at one time, a gang bang. you are awash with excitement and your mind is soaring with endorphins!

Once we are home, you are commanded to strip, you try to tease Me as you remove your clothes and go to your knees. In a futile attempt, you try to redirect My intentions by unzipping My pants and licking My dick. you begin to suck Me as your head bobs up and down on My swollen hardness within your mouth. Not being influenced, I send you to fetch the discipline paddle and you abjectly crawl to Me with it, seeking my favor. You notice the sadisticness in My eyes and smile. your muscles tighten in anticipation for what you know is to come, you have fantasized about it, masturbating in the darkness, desiring the loss of control, but now, even in your excitement, you fear Me. I am content in that knowledge. Following My orders, you bend over My lap with your upturned bare bottom under My hand. As I lovingly caress it I tell you: "I want to hurt you, I am going to really enjoy this"! Whimpering, you respond: "Yes, i know Master, You’re a Sadistic son-of-a-bitch"! This make Me so proud to hear you say that! As I pick up the paddle, your cheeks tighten and you cringe, crying out: "please Master", as it falls upon your luscious flesh. Smack, Smack, Smack Smack... Because I did not bless you with a warm up, you were unprepared for the intensity, you begin to beg: "please, PLEASE, Master... please have mercy on me", I laugh at you and continue to enjoy the torture. you try to pull off My lap, but there is no use, your Master has complete control and there is nothing you can do but suffer! you put your hands back to your bottom in an attempt to block the blows, and I lock your arms behind you... Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack... you begin to cry, your cries turn to sobbing, your sobbing slowly softens My heart, My intention, My desire... I am satiated and lay down the paddle as you cry... ohhhh, how I love you! I tenderly rub your bruised flaming bottom, I lean over and kiss away the fires burning there... but in one last surge of sadistic desire, I bite down into your cheek and you scream out in pain. Laughing, I take you up into My arms and sit you down into My lap. you lay your head upon My shoulder and I whisper into your ear: "Daddy loves His little-girl"... you wipe your tears and sniffle whimpering. You look up into My eyes and say: "i love You too Daddy". I put My mouth on yours and O/our tongues dance as O/our eyes absorb each others soul. Caressing your hair, and holding you close, you ball up in My lap. I tell you how proud I am of you and what a wonderful treasure your surrender is to Me. I cherish you above All Things, you ARE My Soul-mate! I belong to you as much as you belong to Me! I pick you and carry you to the bed, we make love all night.

Our Play 02
by Lord Shiva of Chattanooga

TAKING MY HAND UPON THE NAP OF YOUR NECK, FIRMLY BUT GENTLY, I LEAD YOU INTO MY LAIR. GRASPING YOUR BLOUSE I RIP IT APART, BUTTONS FLYING ACCROSS THE ROOM. IN YOUR SHOCK YOU GRASP YOUR ARMS ACCROSS YOUR CHEST AS A JESTURE OF PROTECTION. I PULL THEM DOWN, AND OUT OF NO WHERE, MY BLADE IS INSTANTLY DRAWN AND PLACED UPON YOUR TENDER THROAT. DRAGGING THE TIP OF THE SHARPENED STEEL ALONG A LINE FROM YOUR JAW TO YOUR BREAST, IN ONE MOTION, YOUR BRA FALLS OPEN AND YOUR BREASTS ARE FULLY EXPOSED.

I COMMAND YOU TO STRIP AND AFTER DOING SO, YOU FALL TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE ME IN COMPLETE ABJECTIFICATION. WITH YOUR HEAD BOWED YOU BEG ME TO BE MERCIFUL AND NOT TO HURT YOU TOO INTENSELY... I SMILE WARMLY BUT SAY NOTHING. YOU QUIVER IN ANXIOUS ANTICIPATION FOR WHAT LAY AHEAD. YOU KNOW ME, MY SADISTIC DESIRES, MY ANIMAL LUSTS, MY CONJURING ABILITIES, AND YOU ARE VERY FRIGHTENED OF MY PLANS FOR THE DEMISE OF YOUR RESISTANCE TO MY WILL. YOU ALSO KNOW I WILL HAVE YOUR COMPLETE SURRENDER!

STROKING YOUR FACE AND YOUR HAIR, I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO RISE AND I WRAP MY ARMS ABOUT YOU, FIRST KISSING YOUR FACE. I KISS YOUR CHEEKS AND YOUR CLOSED EYES... THEN WE KISS AND OUR TONGUES DANCE WITHIN EACH OTHER's EAGER MOUTHS. LIFTING YOUR EYES UP TO MEET MINE, YOU NOTICE THE SLIGHTEST OF SMILES AND ARE WARMED BY MY INTENSE GAZE. I PLACE A BLINDFOLD OVER YOUR EYES.

I PLACE YOUR SWEET TENDER FLESH UPON THE RACK... BINDING YOUR SLIGHT WRISTS WITH ROPES TO THE ARMS OF THE RACK, YOU WHIMPER IN FEAR AS WELL AS EXCITEMENT... I CARESS YOUR DELICATE BODY, BARELY TOUCHING YOU, SENSITIZING YOU TO EVERY HINT OF STIMULATION. YOU WRITHE IN EXTASY AND YET YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR AS WELL. AS I APPROACH YOUR BREASTS, I TEASE THEM MAKING YOU SIGH AND WHIMPER...

I SURPRISE YOU WITH AN INTENSE SURGE OF BURNING PAIN WELLING UP FROM YOUR NIPPLES, STRAIGHT TO YOUR BRAIN... LIKE THE BEST OF DRUGS, AN INSTANT "RUSH", YOU CRY OUT AS I PINCH HARDER. IN YOUR SQUIRMING AND WRITHING, YOUR PUSSY HAS BECOME SOO WET WITH DESIRE. YOUR JUICES FLOW FREELY ACROSS THE CHEEKS OF YOUR ASS. I LEAN OVER AND WHISPER INTO YOUR EAR: "MY SWEET, I AM GOING TO HURT YOU SO BAD".... "YOUR HELL IS MY PLEASURE"... "YOUR HEAVEN IS MY DOMINANCE"!

I REACH DOWN AND GRASP YOUR ANKLES AND BRING THEM UP TO YOUR WRISTS AND BIND THEM IN PLACE... YOUR UPTURNED BOTTOM RIPE AND JUICY, COMPLETELY VULNERABLE TO MY ADVANCES... YOUR EVERY ORIFICE TOTALLY AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION AND USE. I TAKE HOLD YOUR YOUR BOTTOM SO FIRMLY, YOU'RE SURE IT WILL BRUISE. NEADING YOUR FLESH, THE CIRCULATION INCREASES AND YOUR BOTTOM WARMS AND GLOWS...

WITH A SMALL, SOFT FLOGGER, I BEGIN TO BEAT YOUR BOTTOM AND EXPOSED ASSHOLE AND PUSSY... WHEN I STRIKE YOUR CHEEKS YOU MOAN WARMLY AND SEEM TO REALLY ENJOY IT. AS I STRIKE YOUR TENDER OPENINGS THE STORY IS SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT, YOU SHREIK AND ALMOST LOOSE YOUR BREATH. ALTHOUGH YOU CANNOT SEE MY FACE, YOU KNOW YOUR PAIN IS PLEASING ME SO! I DO LOVE TO TORTURE YOUR PUSSY AND ASSHOLE. I TAKE A SMALL PADDLE AND SPANK YOUR BOTTOM, SOFTLY AT FIRST, THEN INCREASING THE TEMPO AND INTENSITY.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

You Begin To Cry And My Cock Becomes So Rock Hard I Think I Will Loose My Mind With Lust For You! Then I Use A Small Slapper Like The Tip Of A Mans Belt, And I Whip Your Already Sore Pussy And Asshole. You Scream With Pain And With Pleasure, I Am Very Happy With Your Response.

I Bend And Take Your Ass Into My Mouth, Tounging Your Tightest Bay Of Pleasure. As I Penetrate, You Let Out A Series Of Animalistic Moans. Over And Over, I Fuck Your Asshole With My Tongue. You Are Enthralled With My Ministrations And Hope I Never Stop! As I Thrust My Face Into Your Ass Cheeks, You Flush All Over, Thinking Of Yourself, Knowing How Completely Open You Are, How Vulnerable And Defenseless.

I Then Proceed To Your Sacred Space - Exuding The Honey Of Lust, And I Begin Sucking Your Fleshy Mound. This, Taking Away Your Very Breath, Your Mind Reels With A Yet Unknown Lust. As I Tease Your Clit With My Tongue, You Girate In Sublime Extasy. You Begin To Beg Me To Fuck You... I Keep Going With My Administrations And You Start To Cum. I Announce To You That You Must First Have Permission To Release It, And You Cry Out: "i Can't Stop....." And You Cum So Hard Your Eyes Roll Back Into Your Head. You Scream Like A Banshee And Violently Twist And Struggle... I Keep Up With Your Motions, Locking My Arms Firmly Around Your Legs And Hips... There Is No Escape From My Grasp. Again You Approach Another Orgasm, This Time You Beg To Be Allowed To Release, I Refuse.

The Sensation Is Unlike Anything You've Ever Experienced Before... Not Only Is Your Body In A State Of Extreme Extasy But Your Mind Is Soaring And Your Brain Is A Flood Of Endorphines. You Never Realized That A "brain Orgasm" Is Hundreds Of Times More Pleasureable Than A Physical Orgasm... You Are Flying Among The Stars Because My Conjuring Led You There, Keeping You In This Ultimate State Of Union Between Two People And The Universal Forces Of All Things. It Is Like A Switch Flipped Inside Of You And You Have Evolved Into Something Uniquely Different From Anything You've Ever Heard Of Nor Imagined. Far Beyond Mere Animal Instincts, You Realize That You Now Understand True "sex-majik"!

Your Begging For Release Has Now Turned To Cries And Sobbing... This Restriction I've Placed Upon You Is Seemingly Unbearable And You Think You Cannot Survive It! The Struggle Seems To Be One Of The Forces Between Life And Death, A Desperate Attempt To Maintain Control Against Insurmountable Odds. Your Fear Of My Displeasure Is Emmense, You Pray Not To Disappoint Me Again, But Seemingly, Somethings Just Cannot Be Brideled. Finally Just Before It Is Completely Impossible For You To Hold Back Any Longer, Laughingly I Permit Your Stupendous Explosion.

The Very Walls Vibrate And All Heaven Shudders As The Welling Forces, Conjured Through The Powers Of Earth - Water- Fire- Wind- And Void, Collide Together Enrapturing You As You Erupt In Wave After Wave Of Sublime Bliss. Your Sacred Space Is A Flame Spewing Its' Volcanic Honey All Over My Face.... And Yet Again, I Do Not Stop. This Continues For What Seems An Eternity... Many Times You Beg For Mercy, The Pleas Fall Upon Deaf Ears... You Find Yourself Again Almost Loosing Conciousness.

This Complete Loss Of Control Of Your Self, Mind - Body - Emotions - Spirit - Flesh - Feelings - And Actions... Makes You Feel So "owned"... You Realize You "are My Property" For All Time! You've Never Felt Even Remotely Like This And A Part Of You Wants This Never To Stop, You Would Live Here Forever In This Place, In This Sacred Space And Moment, Wherein Our Two Spirits Dance As One, "the Bardo"... The Entire Process Is Repeated Over And Over Again Until My Jaw Feels Dislocated And My Tongue Sprained...

I Climb Up On The Table, Naked, As I Have Removed My Clothes As Well. You Feel My Heaviness Approaching And You Are Awash With Excitement At The Prospects Of Penetration. I Use My Cock, Sliding It Along Your Labia, Up And Down Over Your Drenched Softness. I Am Moving As I Would If I Were Fucking You... But I Won't Put It In. You Pout So Lovely, I Think You Must Be The Most Adorable Creature In The Universe. You Whimper, And As I Continue, You Beg Me To Fuck You, I "snicker". This Makes You Angry That I Am Toying With You And You Futilely Try To Escape The Bindings. I Begin To Laugh And Suddenly Thrust My Lingham Deep Up Inside Your Yoni All The Way To The Bottom, Stretching Your Interior Designs. You Let Out The Most Heavenly Animal Moan That Brings An Hughe Grin My Face! I Know You Are Mine!

I Fuck You Over And Over... Again And Again, I Bring You To The Point Of Orgasm, Then Stop Just Barely Short Of Your Explosion, Making You Pout And Beg... You Are Becoming Soooo Frustrated, Almost Angry Again, And Then I Start Anew, Renewing Your Hopes For My Permission.

Without Warning, I Get Up And Walk Away... I Am Gone For What Seems An Eternity. Your Arms And Wrists Ache, Your Hips Ache, Your Legs And Ankles Ache, The Bondage Has Worn Rope Burns Upon Your Writhing Flesh.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

YOU WONDER IF YOU HAVE DISPLEASED ME SOMEHOW. YOU WONDER WHY I WOULD TREAT YOU SO UNIMAGINEABLY? "DOESN'T MY MASTER LOVE ME ANYMORE", YOU SAY TO YOURSELF.

JUST AS ABRUPTLY, I RETURN, ENTER YOUR FLESH WITH MY HARD COCK, AND START SLAM-FUCKING YOUR POOR LITTLE SORE PUSSY... IT HURTS SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDD! OUT OF NOWHERE, YOU EXPLODE IN A TREMENDOUS ORGASM, THEN ANOTHER... THEN YOU REMEMBER I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION... YOU BEG FOR FORGIVENESS, YET YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL AND SEEM POWERLESS TO MAINTAIN ANY DISCIPLINE. YOU SUDDENLY REALIZE I AM CONJURING ON YOU AGAIN, BUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE STILL IN TROUBLE.

I FUCK YOU OVER AND OVER, YOU LOOSE COUNT OF THE ORGASMS... AND THEN, FOR SOME REASON YOU NOTICE I HAVE NOT HAD AN ORGASM, HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS, I LAUGH AND EXPLODE DEEP INSIDE OF YOU! YOU FEEL MY HOT FLUIDS SPLATTERING WITHIN YOU, SPURTS OF EXTREME PLEASURE SHARED, NOT ONLY BETWEEN TWO BODIES BUT ALSO BETWEEN TWO SOULS, LIKE THE WIND AND THE RAIN!

MY SCREAMS OF PASSION AND RELEASE, COMBINED WITH THE ANIMAL SOUNDS OF A TIGER OR LEAPORD GROWLING AND A WOLF HOWLING... YOU FEEL LIKE THE FOOD OF A VAMPYRE... LIKE A BEAST OF THE DARKEST NIGHT HAS BESET YOU! HELPLESS IN YOUR RESTRAINTS, YOU FEAR ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE, YOU WONDER IF I AM STILL HUMAN... YET YOUR RESOLVE WEAKENS BY THE SECOND, YOU FALL DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO MY HOLD. REALIZING YOU NO LONGER CARE IF YOU LIVE OR DIE, YOU RELEASE YOUR WILL TO ME IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL SURRENDER. NO HESITATION, NO REGRET, NO THOUGHTS OF SELF, YOUR ONLY DESIRE IS TO REMAIN IN MY SERVICE AND TO PLEASE ME EVERY MOMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

AFTER MY TREMORS AND AFTERSHOCKS SUBSIDE, I CARESS YOUR BODY AND TELL YOU WHAT A WONDERFUL AND TREASURED GIFT YOUR SURRENDER IS TO ME AND THAT I WILL ALWAYS OWN YOU, BODY AND SOUL. YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE... YOU REALIZE WHAT IT MEANS FOR A HUMAN BEING TO BE THE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER!

GENTLY I REMOVE MY COCK FROM YOU AND CLIMB DOWN OFF THE TABLE. I CIRCLE IT AND PULL YOUR HEAD OFF OF THE EDGE OF IT. HANGIN DOWN BACKWARDS, YOU FEEL THE TIP OF MY COCK TOUCHING YOUR LIPS AND YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO RECEIVE ME. I SLOWLY FUCK YOUR MOUTH WITH LONG AND DEEP STROKES, SOMETIMES GAGGING YOU WITH THE DEPTH OF PENETRATION. YOU HUNGRILY SUCK MY COCK, LICKING OFF ALL OF OUR COMBINED JUICES... I SMILE NOTICING HOW DELICIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE WITH MY COCK GOING IN AND OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! YOU ARE SOO EXTREMELY SATISFIED AND HAPPY IN THE KNOWLEGE THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETELY PLEASED ME.

I WITHDRAW AND WARN YOU THAT I AM NOT FINISHED, BUT YOU ARE NO LONGER AFRAID. I TAKE A DILDOE WITH RIDGES AND BUMPS AND INSERT IT INTO YOU... I FUCK YOU UNTIL I CANNOT MOVE MY ARM ANY LONGER THEN I CHANGE ARMS. REMOVING IT, I PLACE THREE LARGE VIBRATING EGGS INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY... I PLACE ELECTRODES AROUND YOUR CLIT, YOUR LABIA AND YOUR ASSHOLE... AS I TURN ON THE TENS UNIT, YOUR ENTIRE GROIN GOES INTO SPASMS AND TIDAL WAVES OF PLEASURE OVERWHELM YOU. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED THIS BEFORE!

I UNTIE YOUR RESTRAINTS ON YOUR WRISTS AND ANKLES, LAY YOU FLAT WHERE YOU CAN REST, AND ROLLING SARAN WRAP AROUND YOU AND THE TABLE, ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE UNABLE TO MOVE. AT LEAST YOUR ACHING ARMS AND LEGS ARE RELIEVED! BUT NOW YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT ACHE, YOU ARE FEELING A TREMENDOUS URGE TO PEE. YOU TELL ME AND I LAUGH AT YOU. I TELL YOU THE EGGS ARE WORKING YOUR "G-SPOT" AND THAT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND PEE IF YOU WANT TO BUT THE ELECTRODES WOULD SHOCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU IF YOU DID... YOU BEGIN TO WHIMPER AND BEG AS I WALK AWAY LAUGHING.

Mark Norman of Chattanooga, 423-762-0790
communities (dot) MSN (dot) com (slash) LordShiva
MasterShiva (at) comcast (dot) net

General Rules for My slaves: (CAPITALIZED PORTIONS must be memorized)

RULE
#1 NEVER-EVER ALLOW yOUR INTEGRITY TO BECOME QUESTIONABLE!
#2 BE ENTIRELY LOYAL TO yOUR MASTER in body, word, deed, & spirit
#3 NEVER ATTEMPT TO INTERFERE WITH yOUR MASTER’s RELATIONSHIPS with other people, do not undermine his goals and /or aspirations, never come between Lord Shiva and his children or another slave / prospective slave
#4 OBEY YOUR MASTER WITHOUT HESITATION OR QUESTIONING to the letter and the spirit of the directive
#5 NEVER-EVER DENY yOUR MASTER HIS SEXUAL DESIRES, complete attention, your devotion, or The Truth
#6 ABJECT yOURSELF BEFORE yOUR MASTER
#7 NO DISRESPECT, insolence, or rebellion
#8 NO POWER STRUGGLES or control dramas
#9 NO ARGUING, fussing, fighting, yelling, or words in anger
#10 NO EXCUSES, whining or complaining
#11 KEEP yOUR MASTER’S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART, seek to bring him peace, love, harmony, health & well being of mind, body, and soul
#12 BE AS PLEASING TO yOUR MASTER AS yOU POSSIBLY CAN in your service to him, (keep your body, below the shoulders, clean shaven, douched, anointed, sweet smelling, soft to the touch, toned, tight, do kagels, become all the more orgasmic)
#13 KEEP yOURSELF IN GOOD HEALTH as you are the property of your Lord and Master, you must be strong to serve him at your best, (eat properly & get lots of exercise and sleep)
#14 BE HAPPY IN yOUR SERVICE TO LORD SHIVA!
Old 04-06-2006, 12:35 AM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

[Any infractions of the above General Rules may result in corporal punishment or confinement, continuous non-compliance may result in the loss of titles, positions, collar, and /or banishment]

*NOTE: LORD SHIVA PREFERS A YOUNGER - SLENDER - SHORTER - HAPPY - SENSUOUS - SEXY - OUTGOING - sUBMISSIVE FEMALE

I require your obedience, although I enjoy brattiness and other playful resistance and don't consider that to be disobedience when clearly intended to enhance my enjoyment of you.

I require your utter and complete truthfulness and honesty - no withholding of any requested information, period. That includes information about personal relationships between you and other people.

When I own you, I assume ownership of your other relationships as well. I reserve rights over those relationships, however I won't interfere in them capriciously or without your full prior knowledge.

I won't require you to break a confidence without having some significant purpose of my own. I will explain my purposes to you on request, and will fairly consider your explanation as to why you might not want to disclose a
confidence to me. Any such information will rest between us in confidence, and I will not reveal it to other people without your specific consent.

I offer you the safe and unrestricted right to question me about anything. I will give a truthful and honest answer to any question. If for any reason I can't answer a question directly, I'll give an honest explanation of why I can't answer you.

I offer you the right to refuse me in anything without suffering automatic retribution. Your refusal tells me something is wrong between us and is therefore a reason for serious discussion to fix problems. However, if it becomes clear that you have refused me for capricious or selfish personal reasons, I reserve the right to punish you.

If I choose to punish you, you will not enjoy the punishment. However, you have a right to my continued affection and support, especially while I'm punishing you. I will never withhold my support and affection from you as a means of punishment.

My goal is to own you entirely, and to keep you physically and emotionally healthy. I rarely require immediate full ownership and will insist on written agreements between us to define mutual expectations and obligations at every stage of ownership.

Although I expect your total and complete submission, I have no interest in running your daily life, which remains your responsibility. However, if there's anything I want from you, from something as trivial as the color of your lipstick to something as serious as quitting a job or giving up a friendship, then I expect your obedience, after any pertinent and appropriate discussions or negotiations are concluded.

I will take what I want from you in as responsible a manner as I can. I will not seriously interfere in your personal life without appropriate consideration of my own purposes as compared to the effect of my wishes on your life. However, by submitting yourself to me, you must expect me to use you as I wish.

If you want a safeword or safety signal, I'll set one up. I will respect your safewords and safety signals, but will not rely on them. I will treat your use of a safeword like any other refusal.

I consider it my responsibility to know when you're in trouble. I'll try to keep you safe no matter how thoroughly restrained or how deeply lost in subspace you might be. If I push you over an edge, I accept the responsibility of bringing you back safely.

You are my good friend, my lover and my exquisite property. I will enjoy you accordingly.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:46 AM   #6
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bloody hell gal, you sure know how to sock it to 'em. Although I'm not into the master/sub thing, this guy/enviroment seems very serious about his fetish.
mind blown,
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:07 AM   #7
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Bloody hell gal, you sure know how to sock it to 'em. Although I'm not into the master/sub thing, this guy/enviroment seems very serious about his fetish.
mind blown,
Grm
it may start as an individual's fetish, but it is something that can only be lived. There are no part-time slaves or masters.

While I disagree that one is born as such and must be "found", I agree that some strong tendancies exist in either direction, often both.

A wolf is either the leader, or a subject of that leader. He will bow and scrape in submission, but when he is the strongest will quickly change from a submissive animal to a dominant one, much the same as some fish are able to change gender when circumstances are right.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:57 AM   #8
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
There are no part-time slaves or masters.
Excuse me, but the whole site, bondage.com is built on these part time arrangements. Back when I had a profile on there, looking a long term relationship with a man or a woman, no body wanted one.
All they were looking for was a weekend bangfuck.

Well, finally found one. Just need to look, and that is all.

And don't bring up alt.com. That is the same site that hosts, adultfriendfinder.com. Cannot recommend both of them.
Screen, screen and screen.