Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How would a doctor go about molesting a patient?

I've been working on a fantasy/story about a dirty male doctor who molests his female patients. I'd especially appreciate some "inside" information from the female board members, but anybody who has any insight or ideas is welcome to join in.

Specifically, I read an article over 25 years ago about a small town doctor who was convicted of molesting virtually all of the town's women over several decades. I'd swear they used the word "rape" during pelvic exams while the women had sheets over their legs, and that some of the women didn't know what he was doing, some suspected but kept quiet, and some women knew what he was doing but didn't say anything. Does anyone think it would be physically possible for a man to get into a position to insert his cock during a pelvic exam without it being obvious?

Other methods I'm aware of include:

Doctors removing their gloves and playing with the woman's pussy.

Doctors doing breast exams for some minor leg injury, and other such inappropriate groping.

Doctors spanking women and telling them that their butts look good.

Doctors who drugged the patients and raped them while comatose or at least incapacitated.

Doctors asking too many personal questions about the woman's sex life, etc.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Not sure about the pelvic exams; but I would think that an experienced woman would know the difference between a speculum and a penis.
I once read a newspaper story about a dentist that was caught molesting females, when they were under anesthesia. He would open their blouse or pull down their panties. The women reported waking up and noticing that their clothes felt "funny" after they woke up.
An internet search turned up many links to news stories about this.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was a medical student, they allowed groups of us to practice pelvic exams on anesthesized women during surgery. They were usually having some sort of gynecologic procedure, like having an ovarian cyst removed; thus, they were expecting to be entered vaginally, by the surgeon, by not by 5 or 6 medical students sequentially. Always thought that was out-n-out molestation. The practice is now banned.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:29 AM   #4
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What an appealing thread!

But What about home visiting doctors?

They have access to the drugs that could put a victim to sleep.

Not only that but they are also alone with their victim,
at times, even in their beds.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Demigod

Demigod has initial reputation

My uncle was am EMS person who worked on an ambulance probably 10+ years ago. Anyways, I remember a lot of controversy surrounding him because it was said that he was once caught feeling up and fingering an unconscious female patient in an ambulance one time. I don't remember exactly what became of him, he was very well estranged from my family after that.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I once read a newspaper story about a dentist that was caught molesting females, when they were under anesthesia.
I believe back in the seventies they passed laws that dentists couldn't be alone with a female patient under anesthesia. Or was that just a guideline? And wasn't gas more common than Novocaine back then? Are dentists or oral surgeons still alone with anesthetized women? I'd like to think so.

Same with doctors. Nurses always draw the vial and give the shot, in my experience. Would a woman object if a doctor suddenly started giving her a shot? Some TV show had an episode where a doctor gave a woman a shot and rendered her unable to move, but plenty conscious enough to remember everything the doctor did to her. Sounds like a Wonder Drug for a rapist, if such a thing exists.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #7
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heh, I always liked to imagine that the doc insisted on taking my temperature anally. Simply, its more accurate. I am no idiot, but I don't know much about medical practice and illnesses. If a doc I actually trusted told me that the little red dot on my finger or my mild sore-throat was might be the first sign of a dangerous illness that was spreading lately, and had to make sure I did not have a teperature, I would agree. If I trusted him.
And than he would get to lube me up for the thermometer and play around a bit.
Or say I would need a preventive suppository. That would allow him to finger my ass a bit.

But the most effective is still the drug them instead of giving a vaccine.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I believe back in the seventies they passed laws that dentists couldn't be alone with a female patient under anesthesia. Or was that just a guideline? And wasn't gas more common than Novocaine back then? Are dentists or oral surgeons still alone with anesthetized women? I'd like to think so.

Same with doctors. Nurses always draw the vial and give the shot, in my experience. Would a woman object if a doctor suddenly started giving her a shot? Some TV show had an episode where a doctor gave a woman a shot and rendered her unable to move, but plenty conscious enough to remember everything the doctor did to her. Sounds like a Wonder Drug for a rapist, if such a thing exists.
I during the anesthesia process, one of the medications they give you is a paralytic--required so that there aren't sleep-like sudden movements while surgery is performed. Having that would certainly make for some interesting situations
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #9
Hume L. Yates

Quote:
during the anesthesia process, one of the medications they give you is a paralytic--required so that there aren't sleep-like sudden movements while surgery is performed.
I found this on Wikipedia:

Quote:
In clinical use, neuromuscular block is used adjunctively to anesthesia to produce paralysis, firstly to paralyse the vocal cords, and permit intubation of the trachea, and secondly to optimize the surgical field by inhibiting spontaneous ventilation, and causing relaxation of skeletal muscles... Patients are still aware of pain even after full conduction block has occurred;
The article goes on to list precautions and things that could go wrong, so a regular person wouldn't want to mess with this. But for fantasy purposes, it sounds great in the hands of a dirty doctor - and little doubt there are a lot of those out there.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #10
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In adults, Ketamine can work that way. Patient's describe a feeling of being dissociated from their body and not in control. The vulnerability was too disturbing for most people, so its use in adults was stopped (though it is great for surgical procedures on kids where local anesthetic is sufficient and one wants to avoid general anesthesia). I always assumed that this is why Ketamine is one of the choices for a date-rape drug.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Hume L. Yates

“I know the difference between being examined and being molested.” Female character on “Law and Order”.

OK, so my fantasy “Dirty Doctor” will eventually rape a patient, possibly using the above drugs. But for every patient he slides his cock into, there will probably be hundreds of women that he does a little “foreplay” with. There seems to be a fine line between a doctor that is insensitive or ill mannered, and one who is actually molesting his patients. My Dirty Doctor will cross that line. He secretly enjoys looking at his patients naked and touching them. But when he can he enjoys making his patient know that he is enjoying their nudity and discomfort, to see if he can get a reaction. Just enough to let the patient know she’s being abused, but not so much that she will complain. This is how he goes on molesting women day after day, year after year.

But from what I’ve been reading online, there is some debate on when is a doctor doing his job, and when is he getting his jollies. Women complain, online or to themselves if not to their doctor or to authorities, of molestation for things that to me sound like a normal part of an exam, or at worst a little bit if insnsitivity. Perhaps it’s just a training issue for the doctors, and some education of the patients on what a doctor is supposed to do. I have a lot of questions on what is an exam and what is molestation.

If a doctor sticks his finger in your vagina for any reason other than a pelvic exam, is it automatically molestation? If he slides it in and out more than a few times, is it molestation? If he keeps it in longer than a minute, is it molestation? If he curls his finger, is it molestation? If he touches your clit, is it molestation? If he sticks multiple fingers into your vagina, is it molestation?

If a doctor announces, “checking for polyps,” while sliding his finger into your asshole, is it molestation?

If a doctor compliments you for having nice breasts or a nice rear end, is it sexual abuse?

If a doctor comments on the tightness of your vagina, is it sexual abuse?

If your doctor asks you to put your hands on your head as he examines your breast, and he touches them with three fingers, it’s an exam. If he starts jiggling them like juggling balls, is it molestation?

If you go in complaining of a sore throat and you are required to strip and put on a gown, is it automatically for sexual gratification?

If your doctor appears to have an erection, is it sexual abuse?

If you have an orgasm, is it automatically molestation?

If you make an appointment for a sore elbow, and the doctor touches your breasts, is it molestation?

If your doctor pulls up your skirt without permission first, is it molestation?

If your doctor is smiling while touching you or looking at you, is it automatically molestation?

If your doctor’s breathing gets heavier, is it automatically molestation?

If your doctor stays in the room while you get dressed, is it automatically for sexual gratification?

When examining breasts, doctors are suppose to pinch or pull on the nipples to try to force some lactation, and I presume most adult women know that. How long can he do that before it's molestation?

Anybody have any opinions on any of the above?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #12
Hume L. Yates

I want to return to my original thought, which is whether or not a doctor could achieve penetration during a pelvic exam. I found these and other photos and videos which for the most part claim to be actual exams taped with the woman's permission for educational purposes. I don't think that too many women could get repeatedly slammed into by a horny erect doc without knowing what he was doing. But I think that if a doc were careful and kept a sheet covering the woman and perhaps a light shining on her face, that he could slide Little Doc into her vagina from this position. It would likely be to an inexperienced or very trusting woman, or a woman that might suspect what was going on and be too scared or shocked to stop it. Anybody else want to give opinions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pelvicexam001.jpg (15.2 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg pelvicexam002khloe.jpg (10.8 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg pelvicexam003.jpg (17.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg pelvicexam004.jpg (12.4 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg pelvicexam005.jpg (14.7 KB, 119 views)
Old 09-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #13
gangrapemywife

gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via MSN to gangrapemywife

take a look at his.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=51296
gangrapemywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
cygnus32

cygnus32 has initial reputation

There was a book written about the doctor you mentioned who raped his patients. It's called DOC The Rape of the Town of Lovell. He was doing it for 25 years in Lovell, Wyoming.
cygnus32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #15
Hume L. Yates

Yes, that was it! Board rules prohibit discussion of real rapes, but for fantasy's sake, the point is that it may be physically possible to penetrate a woman during a pelvic exam, but probably an extremely naive, or intimidated one.