Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark
Default The Way it is.

"Let me explain what's going to happen. I'm going to rape you. I'm going to torture you. I'm going to do terrible things to you and hurt you so badly that I'm sure at some point you will start to wish for death. I may or may not give it to you. If I do chose to kill you it will be in way that I can take pleasure in, which means it will be extremely traumatic for you.

Now let me explain the rules. You are allowed to cry, beg for mercy, pray to your god, call out for you mommy, scream in agony as loud as you want. I encourage all of these things because they excite me. You may not fight me. You may not disrespect me. If you upset me I will do things to you that your imaginatin cannot possibly comprehend. Do not test me. As badly as I am going violate you I can always think of something worse.

You ask me why this is happening to you? Does the reason matter? Well, there is no reason. You caught my eye, made my dick hard and I knew I was going to make you my victim. Know this, you do not deserve what is going to happen to you. You did nothing to bring this upon yourself. You just happened to cross paths with a monster and now the rest of your life, which may not be long at all will be spent in agony by my hand. Do you understand?

Good. Let's Begin."
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote