Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2018, 01:05 AM   #581
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Masturbating While My Stepdaughter Cleans - Mindi Mink and Jessica Rex HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Spying, Gloves, Lesbian

My stepmom is such a bitch. She always wakes me up early on sundays to do chores when I just want to sleep. She had me change into something short and comfortable before we got started. I began cleaning and my stepmom was still bitching at me from the couch, telling me to work harder and put some more muscle into it. She then started to masturbate while she watched me clean. This woman is crazy! She tapped my pussy as she walked out of the room telling me I was a good girl. Maybe she was not so bad afterall.

Masturbating While My Stepdaughter Cleans HD.mp4
Isn't Mom Hot? - Pepper Hart and Emma Scarlett HD

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Stockings

Emma and her older sissy, Pepper are home for a holiday break; Emma from college and Pepper from her back breaking 9 to 5. Just getting home, Pepper hears the shower running. In need of one herself after a misty workout she goes to see who is in the shower. She sees her mommy standing bare, water flowing down her body. She feels her shorts begin to moist, and reaches to touch her own velvety mound. She longs to lick the woman standing before her unaware in the shower and whispers her fantasies under her breath to herself. Emma hears the shower and Pepper’s whispers and decides to see what is going on. As she arrives behind Pepper she is shocked to see her big pervy sissy muttering her fantasies of their mommy and rubbing her own throbbing clit. Pepper notices Emma’s presence behind her and turns letting Emma see exactly what she is doing; her fingers moving like trapped mice under a blanket beneath her silky shorts. “Isn’t Mom hot?” she says, looking for validation that Emma does in fact agree about how arousing their mommy is. Pepper begins moaning the many things she wants mommy to do to her, while she thrusts her fingers into her own sopping cunt. It's almost as if Pepper's Tipsy on her own lust. Emma starts to feel that lust pour out of Pepper into her, making her own, younger pussy dampen, the warmth of forbidden desire radiating out from her loins. Suddenly realizing the perverse nature of what’s happening Emma dashes back to her room. In her room, Emma still wet from what she just witnessed begins to feel herself through her white cotton panties. She feels her mound rise and push into her own hand, taken by desire. Pepper, the voyeuring vixen she is stands by watching from the doorway massaging her own cunt. Emma sees Pepper and she’s gone too far. She fingers herself to an explosive orgasm. Soon the two are in the bed together. Pepper feels up her little sissy, fondling her soft, supple breasts while telling Emma what their mommy likes to do to her. Emma still fully spurred and spread, she gives in. What follows is the most intensely erotic, morally objectionable, sloppy, passionate, vocal, liberating, and for lack of a better word, violently energetic sex either sissy has ever had, as they cut loose on each other, with Emma taking her lead from her big sissy.

Fetish Elements:Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Fondling, Kissing, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Panties, Stripping, Girl on Girl, Lesbian Sex, Body Views,.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: LESBIAN, MASTURBATION, LICKING, PUSSY EATING, FINGER FUCKING
Keywords: lesbian

isnt mom hot hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:09 AM   #582
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Samantha Hayes, Chloe Cherry & Lily Rader - Babysitting the Brat HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Female Domination, Lesbian, Threesome, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings, Caught In The Act

When Chloe Cherry storms into the bedroom, Samantha Hayes wonders why her girlfriend looks so stressed out. Chloe explains that her sister, Lily Rader, has gotten into some trouble and their parents grounded her. Chloe and Samantha were supposed to have the weekend to themselves and now they're stuck with Lily. Samantha proposes they give her some money to get a ticket to the movies. It dawns on Chloe that this might actually work, and she's relieved. The girls go to Lily's room to tell her.

They catch her taking partially nude selfies: Lily tells them to come back later, she's busy. Chloe and Samantha tell Lily that they got her movie tickets. Her eyes light but she suspects something is up. Why are they being so nice? She wonders what they could possibly get out of it. They explain that they claim to have a lot of studying to do and want the house to themselves to make sure they get it all done. Lily isn't buying any of it but happily takes the money and the tickets. The girls go back to their room, ecstatic that their plan worked, and start making out on the bed. What they don't know is that Lily is at the door snapping pictures of them.

When Lily enters the room giggling, Chloe freaks out, asking why she's not at the movies. Lily shows her the pictures and demands a weekly pay for her silence. The girls comply but she wants more than just money: she wants Chloe's girlfriend Samantha. She's tired of being the black sheep of the family and wants a taste of what Chloe has, a hot girlfriend. The girls initially refuse, but when Lily tells them she's gonna text her parents the pictures, they agree. She kisses Samantha and then demands that Samantha gives her an orgasm. The girls realize pretty quickly that Lily won't stop until she gets everything she wants. They acquiesce to her every demand.

The girls kiss on a bed and they proceed with cunnilingus and face sitting. They lick their small tits and Samantha and Lily licks Chloe's holes. Scene ends with Samantha getting licked and fingered the the blondes.

babysitting the brat hd.mp4

Savanna Styles - Is In Trouble Again HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Savanna Styles is in her room. She is making all kinds of noise hoola hooping and getting ready for a fitness competition. Her father comes in to see what all the noise is. Since they are all alone in the house, he now has something else he needs to bring up to her. Her brother told him about what they did together. Savanna's dad is not mad, but jealous. He told Savanna that her body was his to play with in the house, and now she is fucking her brother too? Savanna Styles now needs to be reminded who the man of the house is. If she wants to be the house whore and fuck all the men who live there that is fine, but Daddy cums first. Her father instructs her to play with his cock before he bounces her up and down in cowgirl. She bends over to show off her athletic and toned ass while he fucks her from behind. The blonde slut is then thrown to her knees for him to spray with cum with a messy facial. He wants her to feel marked and owned. Savanna Styles needs to remember who runs the house.

is in trouble again hd.mp4
Old 04-26-2018, 05:46 AM   #583
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Andi James in Talk With Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Granny, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day.

What do you mean?

Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about...

I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it.

Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before...

I've never had sex with with my sibling!!

Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us...

At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was...

-Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herself-

Does anyone else know about this?

No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know!

Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out.

Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong...

Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out?

Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you?

I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now!

Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister!

Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!!

I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy.

Then my mom says... Next time, I want you and sis to fuck me together!

Related Categories: MILF, POV SEX, CREAMPIE, BLOW JOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: andi james, family manipulation, cheating, cum in pussy, cougar, mother son fantasy, pov blowjob, bj, milf sex, big ass, doggystyle, dirty talk, handjob, striptease, big tits
Andi James in Talk With Mom HD.mp4
Jess West - Fuck Me Quick Pov HD

MILF, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Stockings, Female Domination, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy

My husband is out and I want you to come over and fuck me quick im going to strip for you and then have hyou fuck me hard

Fuck Me Quick Pov HD.mp4
Old 04-26-2018, 03:08 PM   #584
flavor2235
Privileged Member

ALL IN THE FAMILY HD

Sister, Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Threesome, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Netorare, Grandpa

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WHOLE FAMILY HAS TO SHARE A BED?....
STEVIE GETS FUCKED AND CUM DUMPED ON!!!
BY HER DAD AND HER BROTHER!!!
When the air conditioning unit breaks down during a heat wave.....Stevie, and her Brother Ricky are forced to sleep in Dad's room...with him...because his portable ac unit provides the only cool spot in the whole house!!! Dad assures them that it will be ok...that they used to do it all the time when they were younger. Well....when it comes to bedtime....there seems to be a problem!!! Both Dad and Ricky develop big boners as they share the bed with sexy Stevie!! Stevie doesn't want to sleep with "boners in the bed".....so Dad tells her that there is only one way to get rid of them....and, before you know it....Dad and Ricky are fucking Stevie!!! It doesn't matter to them at this point that Stevie is Daughter....or Sister....she is simply a HOT girl in the bed....and the two guys fuck her, and use her as a cum dumpster!!! "I can't believe you guys did that to me!!" Stevie says when they are done....and all 3 go to sleep.

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: TABOO, SISTERS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, XXX HARDCORE, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: threesomes, spit roasting, gonzo, fucking, taboo, sisters, fantasies, boy boy girl

ALL IN THE FAMILY HD.mp4
Old 04-26-2018, 04:19 PM   #585
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Grandpas Luck HD

Granddaughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Russian, Grandpa, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum on Tits

furia hd.mp4
Old 04-26-2018, 05:22 PM   #586
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Stepdaddy Touched Me - Emma Hix HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilignus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, POV, Anilingus

I kind of had a crush on you stepdad, and now I caught you sniffing my panties? How will you ever make this up to me?

Stepdaddy Touched Me HD.mp4
Sister's Sexy Festival Festivities - Jade Nile HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Hairy, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Creampie, Swallow

Jade Nile just spent all of her money on tickets for a festival so she decided to ask her bro for money for an outfit. What has she done for him lately? Nothing much. Bro could really use a nice blowjob and if Jade delivers he just might help her out. The next day bro was spying on Jade while she was trying on the outfit. She looked so damn hot. He then brought up the question as to how she was going to get to the festival. She needed car keys! Bro would give her the keys if he was allowed entry into her sweet and trimmed pussy. The feeling was magical, so magical in fact that bro nutted inside her in less than two minutes ...

That's A Way To Get Laid! HD

Thats A Way To Get Laid HD.mp4
Old 04-26-2018, 05:23 PM   #587
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Need A Ride? HD

Need A Ride HD.mp4

You Look Suspicious... HD

You Look Suspicious HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 01:44 AM   #588
flavor2235
Privileged Member

MomKnowsBest - Joseline Kelly And Katie Morgan - Naughty Influences HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, Female Domination, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

naughty influences hd.mp4
Mommy Is Lonley - Ashley Mason HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Swallow

I have been so lonely since my son moved in with his whore girlfriend. I coerce my sweet boy to come over and "fix" the oven that well.....wasnt broken in the first place. He caught onto my scheme and I had to seduce him to get him to stay. I pulled his shorts down in the kitchen and gave him the sloppiest blowjob ever, I could even taste his girlfriends pussy juice on his cock. I couldn't take it anymore so I begged him to fuck me doggy style on the couch until he was ready to shoot a big load, I sucked off his cock until he sprayed his cum all over me

Blowjob Cumshots Doggystyle High Heels Wet & Messy

ashleymason973 mommy is lonley hd.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 01:58 AM   #589
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Melanie Hicks in Mom Forced in the Bathroom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Bathroom, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

Scene One: Breasts and hands

Melanie, just out of the shower, is brushing her hair when her son walks in to talk to her. He asks her who she was with in her bedroom last night and shows her his phone. Her eyes go wide as she see's a picture of herself being fucked. He reaches his hand up and touches her breast. Stop it, that's gross she tells him. That's what he's doing in the picture He tells her. You don't want dad to find out do you? Melanie gets more pissed as her son touches her and blackmails her as she fights him off.

With his hands around her breasts she looks angry as she lets him touch her. Is this all you want Melanie huffs. I want a hand job He tells his furious mom. I guess if that's the only way dad's not going to find out She says. Taking off her robe he bends her over the bathroom floor. With her big ass in his face he watches her as she has no choice but to stroke him.

Scene Two:Expressive hands

Emotionlessly Melanie strokes her son's cock. She has no other option but to get him off and be done with this whole thing. What a pervert he is, making his mom touch him. With each passing second Melanie gets angrier.

Faster and faster she strokes him getting him to cum as fast as she can. He yells I'm going to cum and shoots his load all over her hands. Ewww Melanie says I can't believe I just gave my son a hand job leaving the room in disgust at him and herself.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: MILF, HANDJOBS
Keywords: melanie hicks, milf, blowjob, blackmail fantasy, bruce canon

Melanie Hicks in Mom Forced in the Bathroom HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 03:16 AM   #590
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Brother & Sister's New Living Arrangement pt.2 A Healthy Sexual Appetite HD MP4

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Bathroom, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Netorare, Cum on Ass

What do you mean I can't come too? Are you going on a date?.. Why? Just stay home with me. We can have sex and watch movies. You don't need to hang out with some stranger and be a slut... Please.. I just don't understand, why aren't I enough? Why can't I be your boyfriend?...

pt.2 of 2

***Starring Natasha Nice***

Related Categories: BIG TITS, SISTERS, FUCKING, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: natasha nice, pov, brother, sister, big sister, little brother, slut, cuckold, family, secret, cheating, brunette, cumshot, foot fetish, spanking
A Healthy Sexual Appetite HD.mp4

Serena Blair & Mindi Mink - What Were You Thinking Mom? HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Female Domination, Netorare, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Latina, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

Mindi Mink has been working out lately and is looking hot as hell. When she finds a smaller sized dress in the dryer, she decides to put it on. She takes off her clothes to unveil her perfect voluptuous body. She tries to slide the dress head down but gets stuck. When Serena Blair walks in to find her mom naked with a dress stuck on her head, she can't help but laugh. She even takes pictures for good measure. When Serena finally helps Mindi out of this mess she can't stop laughing. Mindi feels humiliated and yells at Serena, telling her to go to the room. Mindi is embarrassed that she thought she could fit into that dress. Sulking she walks into the bedroom to confront Serena about her behavior. When she finds out that Serena took pictures of her she's not pleased. Serena laughs it off; she knows her mom is smoking hot and she doesn't care who knows it. Mindi pleads with her to delete the pictures but Serena doesn't want to. She really likes the pictures and wants to keep them for herself. When Mindi calls her out on her inappropriate behavior, Serena just smiles, adding that she doesn't see what the big deal is. After all, they're not related and she's 18 now, and if she wants her to delete the pictures that bad, then she's gonna have to do something for her in return; give her some of mommy's loving.

Scene starts with kissing tit sucking. Serena sits on Mindi's face and then Serenea licks Mindi's milf pussy. Mindi gives a rimjob and scene ends with tribbing.

What Were You Thinking Mom HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 06:19 AM   #591
flavor2235
Privileged Member

London River & Cherry Torn - Slutty Housewife Anal Showdown for Step-Son's Huge Cock HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Hairy, Caught In The Act, Squirt, Cum on Pussy, Creampie

London River is already in a slutty slather when Mickey comes home from college, setting in on him as soon as he walks through the door. She looks like a suburban et dream with her big melon tits rolling around in a sports bra, her tight athletic body coiled and ready to get fucked. Unfortunately for her, Mickey has been thinking it is time to stop their little affair, and he is going to abstain even though his father isn't home for another day.

That fucking slut London has other plans, and strips down naked to deliver a sandwich with the crusts cut off and her sweet pussy to Mickey in his bedroom. Realizing he can't keep this cougar down, he ties her up in a strappado, clamps her big milky titties, and face fucks her on the porch until she is begging to cum and red in the face from being thoroughly slapped around. Right when she thinks she is going to be allowed to cum he tells her to go to the store to buy him another type of deli meat.

On her way way out of the house she runs right into nosy little neighborhood whore Cherry Torn, who quickly works out that Mickey, her favorite teen dick ont he side is home from college. Sneaking up to the house to get dicked down once London has left, Cherry has the smirk wiped off her pretty face when Mickey thrown her down on the living room floor, ripping her clothes off and cropping the shit out of her pussy, tying her tits up tight, and spanking her ass a deep red while she begs for more. More comes in the form of a hard collegiate dick in her pretty ass, and cumming with her face ground in the shag carpet.

London comes home and tried to act shocked and angry, but Mickey throws her ass down on the floor, ties her up, and uses her mouth to cleans Cherry's ass off his dick. London curses out Cherry between having a cock shoved in her mouth and being slapped around. Jealous and territorial she tries to claim Mickey's cock as hers to ride, but her eyes are bigger than her pussy and she ends up tied on her back, getting shocked and slapped and fucked in both her holes, culminating in Cherry shoving her entire fist in that uppity bitch's bubble butt, fucking her into a hot red gaping orgasm with Mickey uses his Step-Mothers face.

Humiliated and fucked out, London makes Cherry sucks her son's dick real good, spitting in her face and grabbing her by the hair. Mounting Cherry up on his dick, she bounces her up and down little a little sex doll. Her step-son's cum load belongs to her, and she pushes Cherry back off his cock an get on her back to work that hot cream out of her son's dick.

London gets deepthroated on the patio while being tied up and wearing nipple clamps. Later, Cherry gets spanked and face fucked & deepthroated. She gets ass-fucked in doggy and London gives her a rimjob from behind and does A2M blowjobs. Cut to next scene, London gets fucked in both vag and ass in missionary and Cherry spanks her pussy with a whip. Cherry sits on London's face and shoves her fist up London's ass! They both suck Mickey's cock and they ride him in reverse cowgirl, with more A2M. London gets fucked more in missionary by vaginal, scene ends with cum on pussy and cum swapping.

famili london and cherry hd.mp4

Alex Blake & Kenzie Reeves - Sister In Love HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Female Domination, Netorare, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Lucas Frost is watching TV when his sister Alex Blake and Kenzie Reeves join him. The girls are bored, so Kenzie decides to jazz things up by suggesting Lucas jerk off for them. Lucas resists, but then Kenzie shows him a naked picture of her sister and discovers that he's nice and hard. She keeps up her pursuit of Lucas's loving, pulling out her tits. When Kenzie unzips Lucas's jeans and leans down to deep throat his hardon, Alex can't hide her interest.

Dropping to her knees on the ground, Alex tentatively joins her friend sucking and stroking her brother's stiffie. Always adventurous, Kenzie discards her panties and climbs into Lucas's lap so she can give him a ride while he holds her steady. Again, Alex hesitates but once she sees how much fun her friends is having she reveals her nicely trimmed twat to masturbate. Eventually she takes her own turn, sliding down on Lucas's fuck stick and riding him with a big smile.

Getting on her hands and knees, Alex takes a deep pussy pounding by her brother while Kenzie lays beneath them to stroke and suck anything she can. When Lucas shifts his position so he can slide into Kenzie's snatch, Alex takes the opportunity to plop her pussy on her friend's face so the blonde can muffle her screams by eating her out. When they're both satisfied, the girls go back to blowing Lucas until he cums to give them a double facial of hot jizz.

The girls give Lucas a handjob and blowjob. They take turns fucking him in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy style & missionary. Also includes pussy-to-mouth blowjobs, girl-girl cunnilungus & face sitting. Scene ends with handjob-to-completion with shared facial.

Sister In Love HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 09:47 AM   #592
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Brooke Haze - Parents Vacation Equals Stepsibling Penetration HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Brooke Haze and her brother were lucky enough to get the house to themselves when their parents went away on vacation. What were they to do? They already began to argue before they could figure out something fun to pass the time. Bro parted ways to go work out and Brooke actually followed to play with her pussy while she watched him from a distance. She hopped on top of him during a push-up as a joke, but bro then flipped her over and ended up with her pussy in his face. Now this was starting to get fun! He began to eat her trimmed slit out, then fuck her until her eyes rolled back into her head. If this doesn’t help them pass the time, then what the fuck will?

18, 18 Year, 69, Adorable, Ass Licking, Ass To Mouth, ATM, Babe, Big Dicks, BJ, Black Hair, Blowjob, Casual, Completely Naked, Couch, Cowgirl, Crazy, Cute, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Facial, Fingering, Fondling, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Hispanic, Home, Indoor, Latin, Latina, Living Room, Long Hair, Masturbation, Missionary, Natural Tits, No Condom, Nympho, Petite, Piercings, Puffy Nips, Pussy Lick, Rough Sex, Sexy, Short, Sixty-nine, Skinny, Slim, Softcore, Solo, Spanish, Sister, Straight, Teen, Thong, Tiny, Toned, Wild

ss brooke haze hd.mp4
Virgin Bride Blows Big Brother on Wedding Day HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands

A beautiful bride has gone missing hours before her wedding and no one knows where to find her. Except her big brother. He has a secret studio he rents to escape his conservative family and he has told his little sister she can go there in any emergency. He suspicions are confirmed. He finds his beautiful and innocent little sister strumming his guitar in her wedding dress at his secret studio. The two share an intimate conversation. They share secrets. He asks if she loves her fiance. She does. She's sure. So what's the problem? As they open up more she confesses. After years of waiting until marriage, her fiance is excited to get his first blowjob and she thinks she will disappoint.Well, that is nothing a little innocent practice between close siblings can't fix.

Related Categories: WEDDING FETISH, CHASTITY, BLOW JOBS, BIG TITS, CRYING
Keywords: virgin, brother, sister, suck, dick, family, bride, marry

Sisters Wedding Day Facial HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 10:42 AM   #593
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Step Sisters First Footjob HD DELETED VIDEO!

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Only Footjob, Cum on Feet, Only Handjob, Cum on Feet

Step Sisters First Footjob DELETED.mp4
FUCK YOUR SISTER!!! HD VERSION

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Latina, Female Domination, Blackmail, Passed Out, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anilingus

WHEN ASHLYNN AND HER BROTHER ARE SENT TO A THERAPIST BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET ALONG....THE THERAPY IS "UNUSUAL"
THE DEMENTED DR. BLUE PUTS THEM IN A TRANCE...AND HAS THEM STRIP NAKED!!
JUSTIN IS ORDERED TO LICK HIS SITER'S CUNT...THEN LICK HIS SITER'S ASSHOLE
ASHLYNN IS ORDERED TO SUCK HER BROTHER'S COCK...AND THEN THEY ARE INSTRUCTED TO FUCK EACH OTHER HARD!!

Ashlynn and her Brother Justin have not been getting along at home...so their Parents have sent them to see renowned, albeit "controversial" Therapist Dr. Blue. Even in the presence of the Therapist, the two Siblings can't behave themselves.....and they bicker back and forth and even punch each other! Dr. Blue has had enough!! The Doctor skips right to drastic measures. The Siblings are told to watch Dr. Blue's watch swing back and forth...slowly back and forth...back and forth.....until, under the Doctor's direction, they are both put into a deep sleep/trance. Once they are under, Dr. Blue wastes no time in getting them to undress each other. Once they are naked...the Doctor instructs Justin to lick his Sister's Cunt...which he obediently does. After a few moments, Justin is instructed to lick his Sister's Asshole....which he does. Next, Ashlynn is told to suck her Brother's cock, and she eagerly slurps it into her mouth. The Siblings are then instructed to hump each other, while the demented Doctor watches and makes notes. The squabbling Brother and Sister happily Fuck each other hard, until Justin is told to cum all over his Sister's face. Once he has unloaded all his sperm onto Ashlynn's face, Dr. Blue tells them to get dressed, at which point she snaps her fingers to bring them out of the trance. Dr. Blue makes a follow up appointment for the following Tuesday.....as a confused Ashlynn tries to identify the sticky, white substance on her face!!

Category: SISTERS
Related Categories: TABOO, FUCKING, SISTERS, ROBOTS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: female training, brunettes, facials, ass eating, petite, taboo, sisters, fucking

Fuck Your Sister HD.mp4
Old 04-27-2018, 04:32 PM   #594
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Carolina Sweets - Snuggling With Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Cheating, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Ass

Carolina and her Dad are staying at a hotel for the night, only there's only one bed in the room. Forced to sleep beside each other, Carolina snuggles up to her Daddy, sneakily touching him inappropriately while he sleeps. She starts rubbing his cock lightly and puts his hand on her pussy. She starts to feel a little more daring and pulls her panties away from her pussy, rubbing his fingers against herself lightly. When she begins to get a little too eager, he wakes up, realizing his dick is hard and she is next to him with her pussy out! Buy this video now and find out what happens next!

Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, SLEEP FETISH, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: carolina sweets, fucking, cum shots, gropping, t-shirt panties, barely legal, tit play, pussy eating, brunette, cum on stomach, confessions, seduce, blow jobs, embarassment, female naked embarassment
Snuggling With Daddy HD.mp4
Archie Gets Milked By Mom Brianna HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

Brianna is drop dead gorgeous and her ample rack is the stuff men's wet dreams are made of. Her son Archie Stone is not immune to having naughty thoughts about her but he wouldn't dare cross the line and make a move on her, until now.
Archie Gets Milked By Mom Brianna HD.mp4
Old 04-28-2018, 06:46 AM   #595
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Kenzie Reeves & Joanna Angel - Trailer Park Taboo - Part 1 HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, MILF, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Squirt, Stockings, Anal, Cum on Ass, Swallow

Scene cuts to Jack sitting up on the bed with a look of desperation on his face. His life needs to change and in order to do so, he needs to stop repeating old patterns. He tells Kenzie that he needs to leave this trailer park or he's gonna end up stuck there like everybody else. She smiles, telling him that she'll go anywhere he wants to go. He shakes his head in disbelief, explaining that wherever he ends up, he's going alone. She pulls him down to the bed, saying that they should get some sleep. Jack is wide awake thinking about his life and what he needs to do. He can't go on like this and has to make a decision. He gets up and packs some things and leaves the house. When Kenzie comes to, she calls out to Jack but gets no answer. When she turns around, she realizes that he's gone. She calls his name in a panic as the scene cuts to Jack walking outside. He looks tormented and directionless. As he glances back at his former life, he struts to the car, opens the door forcefully and drives away.

Scene opens to Jack lounging in his car with his legs lying out the window. We see Joanna Angel in the distance walking towards the car. She looks ahead wondering who's inside the car and what they're up to. She walks towards it and knocks on the hood, waking Jack up in the process. He recognizes his classmate and greets her. When she asks him why he's napping in his car, he tells her that he wanted a good parking spot. They laugh as she offers to wait for him so they can walk to class together. When she offers him a coffee, he can't resist a free cup of Joe. He enthusiastically grabs his things and joins her.

Scene cuts back to Kenzie frantically searching through a makeup bag. She finds her birth control kit and sits down on the toilet. She waits for the appropriate time to pass and looks at the results. When she realizes she's not pregnant, she screams in agony begging the silence for a baby. She knows that if she has Jack's child, it will force him to stay home with her. She rubs her stomach as the camera fades to black.

Scene opens with Jack anxiously writing his test. Time runs out. His teacher asks the students to leave the exams on her desk. She then says that before they leave, she'd like to conclude the class with a sharing session. Joanna volunteers first, speaking honestly about how her parents laid out a path that has never served her and how she's been struggling and continues to struggle with making her life hers once and for all. Jack raises his hand and, with a defeated look in his eyes, confesses how his free will has worked against him, despite his best intentions. The teacher steps in, stating that it looks like he's getting ahead of the curriculum as they will be covering these very same topics next week. The class ends as Joanna asks Jack what time his next class is. When he responds that he has quite some time till the next one, she invites him back to her apartment, adding that it's not much but certainly more comfortable than his car.

Scene opens to Joanna and Jack making out as they lean against the kitchen counter. They stop for a moment and confess their feelings for each other as they embrace more passionately than before. As Jack runs his hands over her chest, Joanna runs her hands through his hair. He pulls up her skirt and starts eating her wet pussy. As he devours her, she cums all over his face. He gets up and unbuttons his shirt when she stops him to confess something. She stutters trying to get the words out, then finally tells him her big secret...she's a virgin. Jack is stunned and can't believe his ears. He tells her that he likes her and can wait if she wants to, but Joanna wants him now. She suggests he fuck her ass instead. He doesn't presume to understand her logic but will fuck her ass nonetheless. She leads him to the living room and takes off her panties. She gets on her knees and starts sucking his dick, deep throating it in the process. She makes sure it's nice and wet so it can slide perfectly into her ass. When she climbs on top of him, he starts thrusting himself in and out of her ass, pounding Joanna in the process. He fucks her missionary as he chokes her and then from behind. Fucking her doggie style, he cums all over her ass.

They get dressed. Joanna hopes to see Jack soon, adding that she would really like to get to know him better. Jack laughs, saying that he's pretty certain she wouldn't. When she asks him where his next class is, she finds out that they're going in the same direction. Joana tells him to wait up so she can join him. They exit her apartment, kissing under a sunshine-filled sky.

Kenzie gives Jack a deepthroat blowjob, followed by vaginal penetration in missionary, doggy & cowgirl. She forces him to cum inside her, reaulting in an internal cumshot and creampie.

Next scene, Jack licks Joanna's pussy. She gives him a deepthroat blowjob, followed by anal penetration in cowgirl, missionary, sideways & doggy. Scene ends with cumshot on her asshole.

Scene includes: Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Pussy Licking, Petite, Family Roleplay, Sister

trailer park taboo hd.mp4

My Slutty Daughter - Madisin Lee, Anastasia Rose HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Chating, Wife, Caught Masturbating, Female Domination, Latex, Stockings, Lesbian, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus

Anastasia cannot wait to see her brother for the holidays. She has really missed her brother’s cock. When she walked into the living room she noticed her mother left her vibrator out. She picked it up and masturbated while she fantasized about fucking her brother. Madisin Came home from work and found her slutty daughter masturbating with her vibrator. “I can’t have her running around like a horny slut while all the family is here for Thanksgiving.” She is just going to have to fuck the slut right out of her daughter will behave like a good girl. Madisin grabbed the vibrator and started licking her younger daughter cunt while vibrating her ass. Then she put on a strap on and Anastasia rode it cowgirl until her wet cunt was satisfied. “Now, go clean up and be a good girl for mommy!”

Related Categories: MILF, GIRL-GIRL, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN, MASTURBATION, VIBRATOR
Keywords: madisin lee, anastasia rose, pussy licking, fucking, strap on, dildo riding, mom, daughter, taboo roleplay

My Slutty Daughter HD.mp4
Old 04-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #596
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Thanksgiving Special: Stuffing My Sister's Turkey - Madisin Lee, Anastasia Rose HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Madisin, Freddie and Anastasia were all gathered on mom’s bed watching a Thanksgiving holiday movie. While mom was pre occupied with her phone and the movie, Anastasia was busy teasing her older brother. She could not get enough of her brother’s cock. Mom left to check on the turkey and Anastasia grabbed the remote and turned on some porn. “Come on bro, you know you want me, she said as she started taking off her shirt and grabbing Freddie’s cock. “Fine, but we have to hurry.” Freddie said as he thrust his cock deep in his sister’s pussy. Anastasia bent over doggy style and Freddie pounded her tight wet cunt. They were so involved that they forgot about mom. When Madisin Came back in the room she scolded them and made her son fuck his sister’s pussy and stuff it like a turkey. Freddie fucked his sister’s young pussy while mom played with her clit and titties. After Freddie cum in Madisin’s mouth, she shared it in a cum swap with Anastasia. “I think the turkey is ready”, Madisin said as she licked her lips.

Related Categories: MILF, THREESOMES, FUCKING, CUM IN MOUTH, BIG TITS
Keywords: madisin lee, anastasia rose, younger, milf, threesome, big ass, big tits, mom, son, sister, brother, taboo, fauxcest, cum swap, cum in mouth

Stuffing My Sisters Turkey HD.mp4
Holiday Special - Home For Thanksgiving - Madisin Lee, Anastasia Rose HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Spying, Cuckold, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act

It’s been awhile since I have been home. I have missed my sister’s sweet tight pussy though. I wonder what fun we can get into this time. She is such a little freak. I taught her to be a good little slut for me. Damn my mom looks hot in that tight short skirt. She has such a big ass. While my mom was talking about my sister, she showed up. She told me to be quite and then she quietly crawled towards me so that my mom could not see her. She took out her titties and grabbed my cock and started giving me a blowjob while my mom was in the background talking. This turned me on, I had a hot wet mouth and my moms big ass to look at. I bent my sister over doggystyle and fucked her under the counter and until I cum all in her mouth and my sister swallows. This is going to be a great Thanksgiving!

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, TABOO, CUM IN MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS, SISTERS
Keywords: anastasia rose, brother, sister, brother sister fucking, fantasy, mom, fucking, family, blowjobs, doggystyle

Home for Thanksgiving HD.mp4
Old 04-28-2018, 05:51 PM   #597
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Daddy, Teach Me About The Birds & The Bees - Anastasia Rose HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Big Tits, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Cum on Pussy

Daddy, all of my friends were talking about the birds and the bees today, but I don’t know what it is. Can you tell me. Please daddy, can you show me. I do not want mom to do it, besides she is working late. I want you to teach me. Please! Oh, daddy, that tickles. Wow, your tongue feels so good. Am I doing a good job? Oh, it feels so good, you feel good inside me daddy!

Related Categories: FUCKING, DADDY'S GIRL, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, PETITE, INSTRUCTIONAL
Keywords: anastasia rose, daddy, daughter, taboo, fantasy, fucking, cum shot, blowjobs, pussy eating, , younger woman, older man

Daddy Teach Me About The Birds And The Bees HD.mp4
Brother Caught Horny Sister Masturbating In Shower And Fucks Her HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Real, Amateur, Bathroom, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Blackmail, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Deepthroat, POV, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Not sure where this homemade action came from, but it looks real enough. Starts with a girl taking a shower, big and bubbly with some lovely soft boobs. She starts getting horny though and soon is getting herself off big time.

All very well but then the “brother” catches her masturbating and so gets in there with her. Think he tried to fuck her in the shower but they ended up on the bathroom floor where he fucked her doggy style. It looked a rough session which included his hands around her throat as he fucked her.

It continued in her bedroom, and he fucked her in a very wierd position as she knelt on a table. After some deep throated oral sex while she was on her knees and included some gagging, they finally got to the bed where he fucked her in the missionary position. Then with her on top of him as again he had his hands around the girls neck (no way to treat your sister (:.

This clip ended with him standing and she was on her knees sucking his cock and taking a mouthful of his cum and it ended with the cum dribbling out of her mouth.

Brother Caught Horny Sister Masturbating In Shower And Fucks Her HD.mp4
Old 04-28-2018, 09:44 PM   #598
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Caught Jerking With Mom's Panties - Amber Skyy HD

Mother, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught Masturbating, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Female Domination, Swallow

I cant believe this happened. I've been jerkin to my step moms panties for so long and today she actually walked in on me. I was shocked and scared. Little did I know she had known about this for some time now. She told me all about her panties and said she would show me how to jerk my cock. It felt so good

Caught Jerking With Moms Panties HD.mp4

Nikki Brooks in My Son Comes of Age HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands, Hairy, Passed Out, Spying, Swallow

Scene One: After Practice

I walk into the kitchen, Mother is leaning against refrigerator wearing only a bathrobe holding a glass of wine. She is stares intently at me for a moment. She asks, "How was practice?". She then puts the drink down and says, "Come here." I move to stand directly in front of her. She says, "You've been working out. It looks good on you." She directs me to move closer to her until her face and shoulders are in my face. Her eyes are half closed, lust filled, and almost angry. She reaches her hand out, grabbing me between the legs. I jump back. She laughs and orders me to move back to the previous position. She is squeezing my dick. She whispers, "Does that feel good? Do you like that?" She guides my hand between her own legs. She shudders and says, "Oh that feels so good. Stick your fingers up my cunt. Finger fuck me. Does that feel good? Does my wet cunt feel good?" and again shudders.

Suddenly I slam her against the fridge, stare directly into her now excited eyes and shove her to the dinner table. Mom looks up and says, "Get on top of me and fuck me. Fuck me, fuck Mommy." I have sex with her VERY vigorously until I cum. She tells me to wash off and get ready for a sandwich...

Scene Two: Making Me a Sandwich

Mother is standing at kitchen table making a sandwich, drinking her wine, wearing only a bathrobe. I am staring at her from around the corner of the hallway while masturbating. Without turning around, she says, "I know you're there. Are you just going to stand there or do something?" I rush to her; knocking her over the table sending stuff flying. I frantically starts slamming in and out of her. She takes this with her eyes closed. She says stop for just a second, I pull back, she reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks and says, "Now fuck me up the ass, fuck your Mother up the ass!" I go back to really slamming into her, she grunts semi-painfully during this and keeps telling me, "That's it, fuck me harder, fuck me up the ass, make it hurt, hurt me, hurt Mommy!" She stops talking for a little while he keeps slamming into her, he pauses briefly, goes REALLY deep into her and she starts squealing, "Wheee, wheee, wheee!" Until we cum together.

Scene Three: Waking Up with Mom

I wake up to find Mom asleep in bed with me, naked. She opens her eyes and looks into my eyes. She asks teasingly, "What are you doing in here? Huh? You want some pussy? Huh?" She reaches over and starts stroking my cock while still looking at me. She asks, "Does that feel good? You like that?" He rolls on top of her briefly look into each other's eyes. She says, "What are you waiting for? Fuck me. Fuck your mother?" I slide my cock into her and she winces and says, "That's it. Fuck your Mother with your big dick. I want my Son's hard Young cock in me." For the next several minutes, Mom gets red faced & sweaty. We cum together, she opens her eyes and says, "If I'd known you were going to be such a great fuck, I'd have fucked you a long time ago."

Scene Four: The Couch

I am Sitting on the couch. Mother is standing across the room leaning against the wall dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. No shoes or underwear. She stares at me, walks up to him, asks, "You want some of this?" She undresses and kneels before me. She pulls out my dick and asks, "Do you want me to suck your cock?" Brief pause. "Say it. Say I want my Mother to suck my cock." Brief pause. "Now louder, say suck my cock Mommy louder!" She starts giving me head. After a while, she stops and asks while stroking my cock, "Is that good, do you like the way Mommy sucks you cock?" She then alternates between giving me head and masturbating me. While stroking she says stuff like, "I love this. I love fucking my Son. I love my Son's big dick." that kind of thing.

Category: MILF
Keywords: nikki brooks, milf, pov sex, taboo, mom and son, mommy, virtual sex, blow job, handjob, cum shot, mom, mother

Nikki Brooks in My Son Comes of Age HD.mp4
Old 04-28-2018, 11:44 PM   #599
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Daddy, What Are You Doing?! - Red Bird VR HD [Untouched 4k]

Sister, Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Caught Masturbating, Cunnilingus, Squirt, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

While chilling with her handsome boyfriend, this desirable and curvaceous hottie of a redhead named Red Bird decided to try out a brand new DIY beauty tip involving cucumbers. Lying down on the sofa and putting two slices of cucumbers on her eyes, ravishing babe did not notice when her horny daddy entered the room and signaled her boyfriend to keep quiet as he started slowly touching his busty daughter’s big natural tits. After licking both her boobs and her juicy snatch, he put his dick between her big tits and fucked them for a while before removing the cucumbers for her eyes. The shock on her face was apparent – this fantastic lassie thought that it was her BF and not her hung daddy fooling around with her. As upset as she was, this fiery looker could not ignore the fact that there were two erect cocks in the room, so she decided that sexual satisfaction is more important than shame and went on to take turns sucking on both huge cocks before her daddy drilled her moist beaver from behind. After that, this voluptuous bombshell started riding her boyfriend’s massive cock before letting him fuck her on the couch while she was blowing on her daddy’s fat dick. Then, after riding her BF’s thick shaft on the floor for a bit, our lovely girl got her muff pounded by both peckers several times before letting her daddy cum on her face and in her mouth and letting him nail her once more from behind as she sucked her hung boyfriend off and got to taste his sticky sperm as well.

POV : Red Bird gives a blowjob ,handjob gets fucked in missionary ; rides in reverse cowgirl

Voyeur : Red Bird gives a blowjob ,handjob gets fucked in sideways doggystyle
daddy what are you doing files gear hd 1.mp4
daddy what are you doing files gear hd 2.mp4
Old 04-29-2018, 02:16 AM   #600
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Mom Wakes Son Up For School Complete Series HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands

Part 1

My mom comes in every morning to wake me up for school, one night i went to bed naked after i jerked off. The next morning my mom came into wake me up and saw me naked, she woke me up and i realized i was naked and covered up! my mom didn't really say much about it so the next morning i figured id see how far i could take this. i stripped naked, put my headphones on and started to jerk off. my mom came in and instead of saying anything she just watched me for a minute, when she did tap me i pretended like i was shocked and embarrassed. mom say it was fine and asked me to just do that in the shower in the morning, i said sorry and that dad uses all the hot water in the morning and i need a release to be able to focus in school. mom said she understood but i need to find some other time to do that, i said ok and got up. the next morning i didn't bother with the headphones, i just started jerking off. when mom came in the room she was kinda upset but i just kept stroking it in front of her, she told me to do that in the shower. i said i couldn't because as always dad used all the hot water and i needed to do this before school. i asked her if she wanted me to do good in school and of course she said yes but i needed to hurry or id be late for school. i told her if she wanted me to hurry so bad she could help, she asked how? i told her she could maybe help stimulate me by taking her clothes off. she hesitated for just a second but then she did it! i got to jerk off looking at my naked mom, i cant wait for tomorrow morning!

Part 2

My mom came into wake me up this morning and i figured id push luck a little further today. so i was stroking my cock when my mom walked in and she was a little upset which was to be expected, she gave me a hard time about jerking off again . i told her dad used all the hot water like normal and i needed a release before school, she said fine but i needed to hurry. i told her i was but like yesterday it takes a while unless she wanted to help again? she made me promise to get my grades up and behave myself and i said yes of course! she then dropped her robe (which was all she was wearing) and got on the bed in between my legs, gave me a angry bitchy look and starting stroking my cock. i couldn't believe i got her to do that but OMG did it feel good, i told her i was gonna cum so she grabbed a towel and caught my nut in it! i cant wait for tomorrow morning when i push my luck even further!

Part 3

So i said last time that i couldn't wait to push my luck even further with my mom, and i meant it! Like every morning now when my mom comes in im already hard and jerking off so she can see it! like always mom came in this morning annoyed that i was still in bed playing with myself. like yesterday i had to explain that i need this to do good in school and mom reluctantly understood. like yesterday i told her i was doing better with school and if she could help like she did before we could get this done faster and i would do that much better with school. she dropped her robe and wasn't wearing a thing, she got on the bed between my legs and started jerking me off. it was taking longer then before and i mentioned that we should try something else, she said like what and i said how about a blowjob. she actually agreed! my sexy naked mother was between my legs sucking my fat cock, i wanted it to last forever but i knew i could only push my luck so far for one day. so when i got close to coming i told my mom and she just kept sucking so i finished in her lovely warm mouth! I think im gonna go all in tomorrow with mom before school, i cant wait!

Part 4

Well it finally happened! my mom came into my room this morning like normal and i was jerking off like normal. mom still isn't that ok with helping me cum every morning but shes seeing that my grades are improving so she deals with it. this day thought i wanted us to go all the way, so i came up with a plan that i knew would work. while my mom was sucking on my dick i noticed she was getting turned on so after she had been going for a while i told her "Lets do it" and it work! she crawled on top of me and slammed down on my cock!! we fucked in a bunch of different positions until i came deep in my moms pussy. when i was finished she told me she would be in every morning to wake me up with sex.

Mom Wakes Son Up for School Complete Series HD.mp4
Pluck My Rosebud Daddy - Anastasia Rose HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Big Tits, Roleplay, Grandpa, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Caught In The Act, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

Then I'll Really Be Part Of The Family

Dear Diary,

After my welcome to the family Hope came by my room and laid down some "ground rules". First and foremost was that she was number 1 and second hers was the only rosebud for Daddy. That sounded like a challenge to me so I set out to make it happen. I got myself all nice and stretched then went to Daddys room.

Daddy was overjoyedat the idea of fucking my tight ass once I convinced him it was Hopes idea. Next thing you know his rock hard cock is fucking my asshole deep and fast. Daddy plucked my rosebud all over the bed then came deep inside my little asshole. Sure enough Hope walked in on us and caught us in the act, I guess she knows I play hardball now too.

Xo Anastasia

Related Categories: ANAL, ASS SPREADING, SISTERS, DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: anastasia rose
Pluck My Rosebud Daddy HD.mp4