Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #21
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I am not ashamed of my body, it was well toned and sculpted from years of service upon the force and dedication to my fitness. As the towel slips from my body, the care i've paid to it is clear but i still drawing my breath, shrinking back against the bed. Blue eyes flicker over your facing, swallowing down the lump that had gathered in my throat.

"Please...i don't need your help.." I repeat as steadily and calmly as i can. My wrists still strain against the manacles, body arching against the bed in an attempt to pull myself free. "Leave now and i can allow this to pass, leave without touching me and i won't add another count to your charge sheet."
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

I smile again, shaking my head. "I said relax, Kathleen. Don't be afraid".

I remember that you tried to reach the bedside drawer. I open it, and inside it there is a small pistol. "Nice weapon" I say, taking it into my hand. "Light, yet deadly. And fully loaded".

I examine it. "Do you know that many men think of pistols as phallic symbols? Mostly policemen. They feel the power of their weapon like it was a sexual thing. But what about you? Do you think your pistol could be a nice phallus?"

Smiling, I clasp the weapon and I touch your lips with the barrel. "Open your mouth, Kathleen" I order, with a ice voice.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #23
Shadowed_Love

Understanding that i cannot pull myself free of the mancles, i ease myself back upon the bed, trying to take your advice and relax, but it is not easy. My light blue eyes follow your movements as you step around the bed and drew the bedside drawer open, retrieving the pistol that i had been so desperate to reach. I swallow hard, watching as you examine it closely, speaking to me in the same steady voice.

"No..no it's just a weapon, a method of protection.." i tell you, the smile upon your face turning my blood to ice as you move to the edge of the bed and brushing the barrel of the pistol against my lips. Hesitating for a moment, i allow my lips to part, understanding i have no option but to obey - if i don't then the results could be far worse. Besides if you wanted to kill me you would do so without placing the gun in my mouth.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #24
Gio

"Very good, Kathleen"

With a smile, I push the barrel into your mouth.

"Suck it" I order. "Give a good blowjob to this cock, honey. And spread your legs... spread them as wide as you can. Let me have a good look at your pussy".
Old 12-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #25
Shadowed_Love

I feel the cold metal slide against my tongue as you ease the barrel of the gun into my mouth, blue eyes looking past the pistol and into your face as you command me to suck. Responding is difficult with the barrel of a gun in my mouth so i remain quiet, eyes narrowing a little at your orders.

There were two options presented to me; I could comply and hope that my suffering would be minimal, or fight and risk being harmed. Drawing in a deep breath, my lips sealed around the head of the barrel and i reluctantly began to suck upon it. However, my legs remained firmly held together, not about to reveal myself any further to your hungry eyes.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #26
Gio

Suddenly my smile disappears.

"Kathleen, please" I say slowly, in a low, reassuring tone, like I was talking to a little girl. "Please, try to understand that this is for your own good. You NEED to be fucked hard. So be a good girl and spread these legs, or I would be forced to be less gentle, okay?"

Meanwhile the gun goes up and down into your mouth like a pervert blowjob...
Old 12-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #27
Shadowed_Love

I watch the reaction upon your face, notice the disappearance of your smile and the cold look in your eyes as you repeat your order but with a threat this time. Pausing, my eyes narrow as i decide whether to test you upon that bbut for now i allow my legs to part. Easing my heels across the bed, i spread my legs and reveal my pussy to your gaze.

Eyes close briefly as i turn my attention back to the barrel within my mouth, sucking lightly upon it, doing the minimum that i must. I am paying greater attention to your focus upon the junction between my legs.

Last edited by Shadowed_Love; 12-29-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:47 PM   #28
Gio

My eyes are attracted like magnets towards the wonderful show of your labia.

"Very nice" I whisper. "Very, very nice. You have a great treasure between your legs, Kathleen, and it's a pity you are not aware enough of it. Now I'll start with my first lesson: how to take a big cock inside your pussy. Maybe you are not lubricated enough, and the penetration could be slightly painful, but it does not matter. Actually, it will help you to focus on the lesson."

Leaving the barrel inside your mouth, I unzip my pants and I pull them down. I wear nothing under them. "Please, Kathleen, keep your eyes open and look carefully at my cock. You need to know it well, because it will be inside you for the whole night".
Old 12-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #29
Shadowed_Love

My eyes do not remain closed for long, snapping open as you inform me of what you plan on doing next, legs instictively sliding together once more. Attempting to form words around the barrel of the gun, i found that it was difficult but i had to try. "No...stop this, release me and i will not include this in your rap sheet..believe me you need all the help you can get..."

My attempts to remain calm were faltering now as i watched you unbuckle your pants and remove them, displaying your cock to my shimmering blue eyes. Breath catching in my chest, i take in the width and size of your swollen organ, realising that it is larger than i have taken in some time. "Please don't do this.." I curse myself for releasing a plea, but my heart beat is beginning to quicken with dread and fear, my wrists straining against the manacles once again.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #30
Gio

Slowly I undress in front of you. I know by experience that this is an important moment: the anticipation, the seconds before the actual penetration. All my customers have tasted this feeling as a crucial part of their learning.

"Do not close your legs, Kathleen" I smile. Taking your ankes in my hands, I forcefully pull them up and I place them on my shoulders. Then I place the point of my cock against your labia.

"You can scream, if you will" I concede. "It will change nothing. Now you will learn how elastic are the internal walls of your vagina".

And with a powerful, unstoppable thrust, I push my cock inside your pussy with all my strength.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #31
Shadowed_Love

My eyes narrow as even the emotion-filled plea for you to spare me seems to have no affect upon your what so ever. Fingers curling a little tighter against my palm, my wrists shift within the manacles, watching in fearful silence as you strip each item of clothing from your body with deliberate slowness.

Jaw clenching as your fingers encircle my ankles, my leg muscles strain to keep you from prying my legs apart, but your strength far overpowers mine. I know what's coming, everything within me seems to draw itself tighter in anticipation, legs stiffening as you lift them to rest upon your shoulders. My startling blue eyes have followed your movement and now stare up at you in silent horror as you give me permission to scream.

"Bastard.." i hiss, the only response i have time to give before you drive yourself into my unprepared passage. Eyes widen as the girth of your cock drives against my dry walls, drawing a cry of pain from my reluctant lips as i clamp my eyes tightly shut. Hands balled into tight little fists, knuckles straining white as every muscle within my body seems to clench at the agonising invasion.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #32
Gio

"Mmm... wonderful!"

The sensation of your tight pussy is extremely pleasurable around the full length of my cock. I start to kiss your bare feet, placed over my shouders, enjoying a lot the sight of their perfect shape.

"Did you feel it in full?" I ask, smiling. "The forced penetration... All of my customers have experienced it. I am sure they have told you about it in their police reports... but now you know it first hand."

I look at your nice body under mine, the perfectly shaped breasts moving with your breath, the nipples hardened by the fear.

"Now it's time for the second lesson, Kathleen... the real fucking. Surely you will not experience yet an orgasm, but your vagina will react to the movements of my cock. Your lubrication will improve, your clitoris will grow bigger. Let's start!"

I pull out the cock, almost completely. Then I push it inside your pussy. I feel your muscles trying to adapt to my massive size. Again... almost out, completely in. Out, in. Out, in.

"Feel the rhytm, Kathleen, open your eyes. It is slow, now, while your vagina walls are still stretching. Let's try a bit faster... Do you like it this way? Your tits are bouncing up and down... Feel the fucking, Kathleen, feel the power of my cock... You are a female, it's your duty to be deeply fucked by a big cock... Up and down, up and down...."
Old 01-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #33
Shadowed_Love

My eyes narrow, glaring up at you with hatred and dispair as you smile down upon me, seeming to find this situation most pleasing and enjoyable. Jaw clenched tightly as you brought to my attention the numerous explinations of his handiwork from his victims, the moment that their torture truly began, and now i was experiencing it for myself. But i know something that the others mercifully did not - the exact details of his previous rapes - and so knew of what awaited me, the thought only driving my fear to higher heights.

My eyes drop, glancing along the length of my body to rest between my thighs, unable to see the hardened organ that was violating me so intimately. Shimmering hues of blue are blocked from sight as i close my eyes, feeling your hips draw back as you pull your cock from deep within me. For a moment my passage feels empty, void of the large organ that had stretched my inner walls, before you slam yourself within me again, drawing a groan from my trembling lips.

You are talking to me again, preventing me from trying to escape my rape as you command my eyes open. I do not obey, unable to make myself look up into the face of my attacker, nor allow you to see the shame and humilation you are causing within me. Your movements have quickened, the thrusts now propelling me against the bed, sliding my body against the sheets, my ample breasts bouncing in rhythm with your movements.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #34
Gio

"Are you feeling it, Kathleen? You are made to be fucked... to have a cock inside you... every female should experience this sensation! I bet you are getting wet, Kathleen... Up and down, up and down... I am pushing in sync with your breath... when you take your air, you also take my cock... Trying to ignore it is useless, Kathleen.... and now I'll go faster...."
Old 01-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #35
Shadowed_Love

My eyes remain closed, brow furrowing as i strain to block your words out. Fingers remain curled tightly against the palms of my hands as the steady movement of your cock within me drives my body to respond. To my horrow, i begin to realise that your movements are becoming smoother, my walls no longer resistant to your entrance but adjusting to your size. And still you speak, your words echoing in my mind as i fight to kepe whatever dignity i have left.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:36 AM   #36
Gio

"Yes, Kathleen.... your pussy is quite smart... she knows she is made to be stuffed with a big cock.... And she likes it.... Do you like it, Kathleen? What if I rub a thumb against your clit... this way? Up and down like my cock.... up and down.... Do not fight it, Kathleen, because you cannot avoid to be a female, and every female wants a cock in her pussy.... You like it.... faster and faster....deeper and deeper...."
Old 01-02-2008, 10:43 AM   #37
Shadowed_Love

It was only a matter of minutes before you noticed that my pussy was responding to you and i grimace as you inform me of your discovery. As your thumb comes in contact with my clit, my body jolts, thighs quivering as you begin to rub it in time your your thrusts. And still you continue to talk, "Shut up.." i murmur weakly, "Shut up!" i practically scream at you, losing all composure as my body squirms upon the bed, attempting to avoid your touch.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #38
Gio

Now I laugh openly. The ice queen is not so icily as I thought.

"Not even the nun last week responded so fast to my touch" I notice. "It's time for your third lesson, Kathleen.... you cannot escape from your body. And your body wants my cock... your pussy wants to cum. Surrender to your orgasm, Kathleen, because it will hit you very soon.... feel my finger on your clit..... Let me remove the gun from your mouth, because I want to hear your moans.... and now..... with my other hand..... a gentle squeeze of your breasts....."

I know I am winning. "Surrender, Kathleen.... your nipples are so sensitive.... and your clit is so hard.... Open your eyes, and cum for me!"
Old 01-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #39
Shadowed_Love

My jaw clenches at your comment of my swiftly responding body, cheeks beginning to flush with humiliation and shame. "No.." I hiss in desperation as you demand that i allow my body to surrender to you, shaking my head in dispair as i fight against the pressure that is beginning to build between my thighs.

I felt the cold barrel of the gun drawn from my mouth, finally giving me space to communicate properly if i wish. The continued stimulation of my clit and the pace of your thrusts is having the desired affect, my passage now slick and allowing you to move smoothly within me. Determined not to give you what you want, i turn my head away from you, eyes still firmly shut as i fight down the building sensation within me, desperate not to give you the satisfaction of watching me quiver and shudder at the end of your cock.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #40
Gio

"It's useless, Kathleen.... because you have seen my cock! Keep your eyes closed if you want, but you have seen it and its shape is forever marked into your mind.... It's dancing into your brain.... it's your fixed thought now.... Your pussy is screaming about its shape and it's filling you completely...."

I increase again the pace, my balls hitting your labia with each thrust. "So good, Kathleen.... so good and you cannot deny it.... cum for me, Kathleen, CUM NOW!"