Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~ Last Evening Show ~ (Seeking Sadistic Male)

Quote:
Theater Worker ^ Rapist(dom) ~Last Evening Show~ Working at a small three screen movie theater she finished nightly clean up of the concession stand and before leaving she needed to make one last round the check the theater. Walking down the ramp in screen three she was vaguely aware that their was only one person (or one group of friends). Checking off the initial sheet she started to move back toward the front of the theater. Half way up the ramp the screen went into a dark scene. She never even the guy moving behind her till he had his arms around and forcing her to the ground between the seats.

This was her nightly ritual. Kendria watched the clock impatiently. The last movie had just started and she had ten minutes before she was allowed to lock the doors, just in case of a last minute movie goer. The night had been extremely slow. The last round of movies had brought in less than 15 people between the three movies showing. Though she didn't remember selling any tickets for the last movie.
Trying to finish the final clean up of the ticket booth and concession stand she paused after 10 minutes to lock the door and run through the theater to check that the movies were playing correctly. Not bothering to actually walk all the way down the aisle, she walked about half way down then turned and walked back up. This was not her last check so she was not to worried.
Cleaning took five more minutes. Popping her head in the office she informed her manager she was checking the theater one last time and she would be taking off. Not waiting to hear his good bye she hurried out. In the first theater she had to remind a patron to turn off his cell phone. Next theater was uneventful.
Walking down the ramp to the last theater she paused to initial the sheet. Just as she was about to check the time to put on the sheet, the movie went into an extremely dark scene. Waiting a few seconds trying to see her watch she gave up deciding the time was not that important. Setting the pen down, the woman in the movie screamed and Kendria jumped. Trying to ignore it she headed back up the ramp glad she could finally go home.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

The boys see the girl walking back up the ramp, and they decide We're the only ones in this movie... why not? Not like she'll be able to remember who we are! And so when she passes them, one of them stands up, and grabs her, while putting his hand over her mouth. She is then pulled onto the ground, where two other guys start to undress her, while the first one holds her down.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

The sound of movement caught her attention, having though the theater was empty. A surprise yelp escapes her lips as she feels a hand over her mouth. Not that the hand was really needed these were sound proof rooms. Of course that fact did not stop her from trying to scream. It takes her half a second to start struggling, still partially in shock. Kicking and scratching. The uniform she wore offered little protection against several hands. She was aware the floor felt sticky, no doubt from all days use of sloppy movie goers. The sticky floor was the least of her worries.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote