Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~Doctor's Mental Pets~ (Lawless)

Rocking gently, her body curled up in the farthest corner... Group therapy... The doctor had promised her a guest today. Apparently frustrated by her lack of progress in his treatments, he had informed her of his new plan. Group therapy... He promised he had just the person to help her overcome reluctance to accept his help.
As far as she was concerned he could shove his help up his ass. And she had told him as much. In a very calm voice he had promised her he was looking forward to hearing her scream for his forgiveness. On the one hand he left immediately after that. On the other hand it gave her mind too much to think over his last words.
Just outside the door she could hear the soft tell tale sounds of hospital standard restraints being removed. Restraints? Her mind raced. Restraints meant he had been been found mental incompetent to stand trial in a violent crime. It didn't mean he was insane. It just meant he had a lawyer that convinced a judge the crime he was accused of committing was beyond heinous and could only be committed by someone very sick.
As the door started to open, she slowly climbed to her feet. Her arms crossed lightly over her rib cage. Pressing her back tighter against the wall she prepared herself for.... an interesting.... next hour. Green eyes watched as the young man stepped into view. Once he was inside the small room she could see the doctor pull the door shut. No doubt he would be moving over to the one way window in order to watch the show.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221

Last edited by stormkitten; 04-28-2008 at 06:04 PM.
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:50 PM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

The doctor brought the man in, and then looked to her. "I have decided that maybe if you won't trust me, you'll trust someone who is considered your peer..." He said, and then he let the man out of his arm restraints, but his legs were still restrained.

The doctor left, and locked the door.

The patient looked to her, with a grin. "Hello there, cutie... wanna come help me out of these leg restraints?"
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

A peer? Alima bit her lip to keep from saying something that would further anger the doctor. Who knew what else he could come up with the to punish her. She didn't know this man was from the violent wing of the hospital but it was about the only explanation that made sense to her. Three months she had spent admitted here and the doctor almost had began to enjoy torturing her. It had started with her parents concerned about her dealing with depression and the doctor managing to convince them she needed in treatment. Not that he probably had to work too hard to convince them. The idea of her spreading her “illness” to her precious younger sister would have been enough for her parents to leave her locked up.
“... I would really rather not...
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 04-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

"Aw, come on, cutie." He said, and grinned. "If you don't, then I will." He said. He then sat up, with a grin, and ripped his restraints off of his legs. He got out of the bed. "Doc told me you needed someone to talk to... let's 'talk'." He said, and walked over to her.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
stormkitten

Alima watched as he finished freeing himself. Her eyes flickered to the window and then back to him.“... I don't think the doctor knows what he is talking about...” Watching him come closer she hugged herself tighter, shrinking further against the wall. She did not bother trying to move out of the corner, there was not enough room in the room to run and she refused to give the quack doctor the satisfaction of seeing her do so.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

The man grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her up, then pulled her over to the bed he was brought in with, and pushed her into a bent over position on it. He then started groping her ass, and pussy. "Me and you are gonna have fun, girly..."
Old 04-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #7
stormkitten

Alima yelped feeling him pulling roughly on her hair. Struggling she tried to get free. “...stop... stop...” When she found herself pinned on the bed she began to try to attack him. Her nails digging into his skin when she could. Feeling his hands on her sex and ass. “...Stop touching me....” She knew the khaki pants and white shirt that the mental ward gave her to wear was going to be little defense against his roaming hands.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:28 AM   #8
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He grinned, her fighting turned him on even more. "Mm... let's see what's underneath." He then ripped her khaki shorts down, to reveal what was underneath them. Normally the panties given to the women were white, pink, or blue. He then continued to molest her while holding her down.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #9
stormkitten

Alima whimpered struggling, trying to wiggle out of his hands. Willing to take a little pain if it would get her free. She could feel him yank her pants down. The only ting standing between him and her bare skin is the white panties. Stopping trying to swing at him, she starts trying to pull the pants back up.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:27 AM   #10
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

Her panties were soon ripped off, and the man laughed at her. "MMm... you look good, baby... how old are you?" She would then hear his pants being unzipped, and he put his dick between her legs. "Let's see if you're a virgin..."
Old 05-01-2008, 03:45 AM   #11
stormkitten

His laughing rung in her ears. Just turning 18 recently, Alima was not a virgin but she had only had sex a couple of times and was still fairly inexperienced. She panicked feeling his shaft press against her skin. She struggled everyway possible trying to get free before he had a chance to get it inside of her. “...Stop... stop.... stop.... touching me....”
Old 05-04-2008, 04:04 AM   #12
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

'Doctor say I'm to help 'heal' you... time to get 'healed' girl." He said, and then positioned his dick to her pussy, and soon he pushed into her without hesitation, or even bothering to lube up. "Ahh... you're so tight..." He said, while groaning.