Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 AM   #81
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I stared into your eyes as I caressed you, trying to burn your image into my mind, I wish I had thought to bring a camera. Slowly a stroked your smooth skin, batting away your hands as you tried to do the same, I could see a look of hurt in your eyes for a moment, but them you sensed what I wanted and submitted to me entirely.

My lips followed my hands, kissing and sucking on your breasts, tasting your sweat. I was sated, completely drained. For the life of me I could not remember ever having cum so many times in such a short space of time.

As I nursed on your breasts I could feel the effects of the day catching up with me and my eyelids growing heavy. Though my desire was still high my need for rest was winning out and before I knew it my eyes closed as sleep took me, my head nestled within your heaving bosom….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I let you have your way with me and soon your mouth suckled at my nipples. Moving back and forth bringing me into arousal very quickly. I felt your body begin to relax even as you moved from breast to breast and shortly you went to sleep suckling my breasts. I began to rub your body and looked at your handsome face as peace began to take me into the realm of sleep. Soon I was asleep with you, my arms wrapped around you, content with our time together, wishing it would never end.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #83
Alias
Privileged Member

I awake some hours later, a cool breeze stirring me from my slumber, Night had fallen and the room was dark. I felt so at ease wrapped in your arms my head resting upon your breasts.

Oh, how I wished I could lie here for all eternity, but the pressure on my bladder had other ideas. Gently I extricated myself from your embrace, Not wanting to waken you from your slumber. Quietly I padded down the hall to the bathroom and relived my bladder.

When I returned you lay as I left you and I lowered myself down onto the mattress softly, content just to watch you as you slept. As the first rays of dawn shone through the window I stood. Making my way around the room I gathered my clothing and swiftly dressed.

Picking up your suitcase I laid it on the bed beside you, almost in the exact spot you had placed it hour before. Leaning over the bed I kissed your lips gently rousing you from your sleep. As your eyes fluttered open I smiled down at you “Go home” I whispered as I straightened up and turning I walked towards the door….
Old 04-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I became immediately alarmed that you were leaving. "Please don't go, come home with me, we can have a wonderful life together". You turned to me but I don't know if you will agree to be with me or not. I prayed that you would, I wanted you so.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #85
Alias
Privileged Member

I listened to you begging me to stay with you, And as I stood there in the middle of the room staring at you as you lay naked upon the bed , I could feel the desire to stay within me. But I could also feel the beast within me clawing to be realised.

I had managed to hold it in check those last few hours but I knew somewhere down the line it would surface. I walked back to the side of the bed, sitting beside you my hand resting upon your thigh, “I would like that, But you have to understand that there is a part of me that loves to inflict pain”.

I slide my hand up your thigh, my fingers brushing over your sex, gently I prised your lips apart as I looked down at your clit, without warning I suddenly closed my fingers around that nubbin and twisted, I felt my prick jump as your scream echoed off the wall.

“You see” I said standing up once again and turning my back on you “You glimpsed that beast before, this morning in that motel room as I fucked your ass with out a care for your pain, Could you live with that beast, Never knowing where or when it was going to turn on you”.

I stood there with my back to you “I would do thing to you, humiliate you, degrade you, I would make you fuck other people so I could watch you, Men and Women, I wouldn’t care, just as long as I gained some pleasure from it”.

I took a step towards the door “Is that the kind of life you want ?” I paused my hand on the door handle as I waited your response…
Old 04-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

As you hurt me once more, I remembered how it had been at times. I had forgotten the pain during our time together. Your gentleness had been so surpreme to your viciousness. As I listened to you tell me how it would be. Times of wild pleasure and times of deep pain, I came to understand that you were a man of two types of passions and I of only one. You gave me this time as a gift but if I was to beg you to stay with me I would have to except the hard part of you. I bit my lip as I looked at your back, wanting you in my life badly but knowing I could not give you what you needed. I wanted the gentle you and you needed the vicious you. A tear left my eye as I answered you.

"No"
Old 04-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #87
Alias
Privileged Member

That one word cut me to the bone, For just a moment I let myself believe that you where the one, the one who understood me, The one who accepted what I was and what I would do. My shoulders slumped as opened the door, I paused on the threshold, “Go home” I said once again as I closed the door…
Old 04-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #88
rvplymates
Banned

A feeling of loss filled me as I heard the door close. I screamed out, "I LOVE YOU", Knowing it was too late, knowing I needed you more then I even knew, and knowing it was too late. I covered my eyes and cried.