Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation
Default From Businesswoman to Sex Slave (One female Needed)

Looking for 1 female for a RP. You'd be playing a busness woman who is kidnapped as she's leaving work one night. She's taken to her captor's home to be his sex slave... Some personality traits of the female role is she is a very strong independant woman, she's worked hard to get where she is in company. So, when she's kidnapped she will not want to become my sex slave and will not follow the rules I set for her at the begining of her training which will result in multiple paddlings... But in time she becomes more submisive and more willing to have me fuck her...

If this intrests you then reply to the following...

I looked around the basement and decide that tonight was the night... I made a small fortune thanks to the Internet and I was able to retire early and I deiced that I wanted a sex slave of my very own. So I went about building the perfect dungeon in my basement. It was completely soundproof, there was a small room that just consisted of a bed, a small bathroom with a shower, then there was the main room there was a bed on one side of the room, a pair of shackles hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a pair of shackles rested on the floor imbedded in the concrete floor. On the other side of the room was a cabinet that held very sexual devices. And the door could only be opened with a 4 digit code of my choosing.

Once the dungeon was done, I set out to find my slave... I saw you leaving your work with a group of friends one afternoon. And I set about to follow you and learn all about you. I knew what time you worked and what time you left. I also knew that you'd be staying late tonight as you usually do on Thursday nights... So I gathered up my kit and made my way to your office building...

Last edited by Ryanmo97; 03-10-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

(okay, go a bit easy though, don't be so sadistically brutal that it becomes utterly boring, remain creative)

I am in my office, putting the final touches to the day's work. It hasn't been a nice day for me, and I am rather in a bad mood. Why are some men such asses indeed? What's so tough about this simple idea I had tossed at my partner today? He often gets onto my nerves so...

Locking the last cabinet and pushing in the drawer, I look around to see if everything has been dealt with satisfactorily.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

It's 10PM by the time I reach the parking lot of your office building... there are a few cars in the lot... I find yours and park a few spaces away so you don't suspect anything. I take my kit out of the trunk and make my way to the area near your car. Fortuantly for me, your parking space is a little ways away from the buliding and boarders a small patch of woodlands... I'm wearing all black and easly blend in to the dark woods, that can't be pentrated by the lights that suround the parking lot... I lay on the forest floor and take out my binoculars... I look at my watch... 10:05 PM... According to my research you should be coming out to go home in about 25 mintutes... I smile... and wait...
(Discribe yourself and tell me what your wearing...)
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote