Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Prey (Sternenlied vs. ego)

Starting tomorrow ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prey02.jpg (77.0 KB, 455 views)
Old 03-01-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rain pouring down on the world I lurk on the stone balustrade of the old theatre severel dozen metres above the streets, watching raindrops explode on the wet skin of the city.
Beneath me, unaware ..., I finally spot my target. Skulking the streets hiding in his human form. Nikos!
A changeling, werewolf, lycanthrope - whatever people call them in all parts of the world - only a vile beast to me. An enemy! A corpse!
I have been a messenger of death for hundreds of years, since the war started almost a thousand years ago, all they are to me is murderers of friends and dead bodies at my feet.
Even though the rain is clearing the stench of humans and their cities I can smell him. Them! There are at least two others! The dark of night not impairing my vision at all I still can't see them. The beasts must be in hiding somewhere!
My sharpened senses call for caution, this might be a trap. They might know I have come to this city, come to bring eternal oblivion. Watching him from the shadows I am certain he is unaware of my presence and thus of his impending death. They must be on the prowl for prey. Human prey.
I bare my fangs at them in silence, preparing myself for the kill. They're not the only ones out for prey tonight!
Old 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Things arent going well. The ancient war between vampires and werewolves have turned to a constant chase and we were on the losing end.
Death dealers are sent after us, stalking and slaughtering us one by one, hunting our race to the final extinction. And to the time i managed to convince some of the elder Lycans that we should stop running and start fighting back, the worst happened.
Two of us found dead, by an obviously professional assault. I doubt they saw what killed them.

There is a killer on the road!

My pack, concerned about a raid, was ready to scatter and run once again.
There was a chance to turn the tables however, and they agreed to give it a last try. Being one of the strongest of our race -once known as Arkas, son of Lycaon- i was attractive to the Vampire hunters just like honey is attractive to bears.
Any of those vain and prideful murderers would be more than happy to add my head in their collection; few knew what they mess with however.

My thoughts are interrupted by a chill crawlling down my spine. My animal instict alerts me, danger!
I stop still, close my eyes and allow my animal sences emerge. I take a deep breath. Rain reduces my abillity to smell, but i've bite and been beaten by them so many times that i can recognize that odor anyway.
There is something strange on that one, but one thing i can be sure about. He is here! Already watching me.

I make an imperceptible move with my left hand -signal to my companions to not follow me- and i start walking again,
spookily and faster this time.

Last edited by ego; 03-04-2008 at 08:39 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

He is big ... even in his human form!
Having slain countless of them I cannot help but admire Nikos. Not for his impressive size but for his cunning. He has evaded our hunters as many times as he brought them to their deaths. My instincts, my senses, carved by centuries of hunting and bringing this vermin down tell me this prey is the most dangerous of them all!
Although he hasn't seen me yet - as he won't until it is too late - I can feel his tension. He must know I am here. He knows he is being hunted. Very subtle he gives a handsign, to whom I cannot see but it has to be to his minions, hiding somewhere in the dark, neon maze of the city.
As Nikos moves further, skulking the streets without the pitiful humans surrounding him noticing death passes them I take a deep breath, inhaling the freshened air alongside with his scent.
This is the time to end it all! As soon as I bring Nikos down the werewolves' wretched resistance will be crippled and cease to exist soon! Awaiting his next move I feel a small smile ripple my pale face. It ends tonight! Soon!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is getting late, people are locking their stores and run to their cars trying to avoid the rain. I know my hunter wont attempt while i'm among the crowd, this war has to remain hidden from people's eyes.
I walk with my head down, my eyes almost closed -i could definitelly apprehend the environment around me without using my eyes- and i consider my options.
My first thought is to enter one of our many hideouts and simply wait him or the daylight to come. Typically, i'll have no problems dealling with him, he's just another Vampire. Another scratch on my knife's shaft.
I can however take more things from tonight!
I'm not that much into killing them, what i really enjoy is to see them suffer. I have let many of them live knowing that they will never forget the things they saw me doing on their brothers, sisters, friends. They gave me pain; suffering i return! Despair on their eyes is what i really desire!

The idea i have is rather dangerous and urban environment is not to my advantage. I turn west, heading for the forest that lies to the outskirts of the town.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Excited I slightly lay my head to its side, my fingers tingling in agitation.
I am anxious for the kill. So many years ... so many dead bodies ... so many lost. And finally the night has come! For the first time in decades I feel excitement again. So many of his brethren have I brought down, so few offered a challenge.
But being the only female among the death dealers I have always been denied the honour of hunting Nikos. I killed more than any hunter ever has but our ancient society would never accept me fully. Now - Nikos having slaughtered so many - I have been granted the prey.
In propect of his blood on my hands, on my lips, a warm sensation runs through me, something I haven't felt in a long time ... passion. Shivering with it I don't even feel the rain pouring down on me to cover me in its cold cloak.

When he turns west I know for sure he is aware of my presence. Nothing to find there but a few ruins of industrialisation, old warehouses and factories, mouldered and covered in rust. Beyond them only the woods to hear his final death scream.
Only able to use his powers in beast shape he cannot risk exposing himself to mankind. We can always pass as human but we're as desperate to keep our existence a secret as the kindred are.
He is obviously trying to lead me into a trap!
I cannot risk open combat, maybe even a firefight, with the werewolves in public however. Well ... knowing I'm walking into a trap is the best way to turn it against him and blast away his rotten face!
My innate sense much more keen than his I easily follow him undetected to make Nikos the most glorious trophy in my collection!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

Rapidly walking i feel the rain slowing down, less and less lights illume the roads as i sheer off the town's center and the few humans encountered hurry to get in their cars or walk to their home's safety, unsuspected about the occurences that take place under their nose but beyond their reality.

Soon we'll be alone, free to act the part that our nature commands.
I stop and raise my eyes. Slowly i turn arround. The shape of the abandoned buildings fades in in the thickenning darkness in front of me, while town's lights fade out behind.
I raise my head to the sky. No rain is dropping anymore and the dark clouds seem to dissipate. Fourth day of the new moon tonight and it will soon rise. I open my mouth and let two short cries come out, then a longer one.
I eavesdrop. The sonic waves spread arround, making the forest's animals shiver while others return to me reflected by the buildings. Becides that, nothing.
I must be the only Lycan outside at that time.

Although i dont feel him, my hunter must be coming. I havent forget his strange odor and i want to see whats different on that one. With a short move i twist my leather coat around me and i approach the buildings at a brisk pace.
I stop to a warehouse's entrance, i turn to have the wall behind me and i stoop; curving my back and touching the ground with my hands i wait for the would-be assassin.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Tracking Nikos by his scent I have no trouble trailing him after falling back a little, allowing the beast to leave my eyesight.

Greeted by his roars I enter the shadows of the industrial wasteland. Using the roofs to stay above ground I take one of the werewolves' major advantages from him. Although sometimes crude in their appearance they easily match any vampire's strength by far. Their cunning and agility is admirable too as is their quickness. Bringing down a werewolf in close combat is a challenge ... even to the best hunters. It takes skill and experience to kill them.
The black, rugged line of the woods reaching out to the darkened night sky, the pale eye of the moon watches me carefully as I slowly approach the abandoned factory building Nikos' scent is drawing me to.
My latex coat, wet from the dying rain, whispers slowly to me as I draw my two enhanced desert eagle pistols, modified for firing high velocity silver rounds. Although always in perfect order I still re-check the clips again to make sure my weapons won't fail me when needed the most.

Silently I jump onto an old, rusty crane overlooking the pitch black of the empty parking lots once used by the factory's employees. A cold wind rustles through the treetops, carrying the fresh smell of the wet forest with it as I watchfully observe the countless shadows playing between the ruinous buildings below me.
Nikos is down there somewhere! I can smell him! I can feel his presence on my skin, making it tingle in excitement.
The time to kill has come!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 03-05-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

He soon arrives. Trained in the fine arts of stealth, he becomes a shadow among the shadows, his tripping steps vanish into the wind's blows. His presence vibrates the air, sending a chilly silence spread arround. Deadly hush.
Animal's instict rises in insurrection inside me, seeking the way to surface, to dominate onto my other nature. Death himself is here tonight and beast knows.
My back is aching and curves. Then the jaw bones. I start breathing deeper, while i feel my nose running and my glands just over-salivating. I have to interrupt it. Its not the time yet -besides, i hate it! I will never get used to it, although i admire the power boost it gives.
I remove my shoes when i see the figure jumping on the big crane. I wonder if he knows how many of his ilk have stepped there. For how many it have been their scaffold. It attracts them so much that i should build a trap there!

I look at the figure standing there, with the moon in the backround. Delicate and jaunty, looks over the area. I breath deeply, trying to sort his essence out of the strange mix that comes in my nose.

Last edited by ego; 03-05-2008 at 05:19 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Still I cannot see him!
He must be aware of my presence, hiding in the shadows ... lurking ... waiting.
I do not mind the vile creature seeing me. Let him know death has come to claim his hide!
The last drops of rain vanishing in the silent darkness below me I carefully let my eyes wander over this desolate place where the rusty skeletons of once proud buildings cover the dark earth, reaching out to the sky. Somewhere down there I can feel my prey.
His smell - and his smell alone - is so clear in the air I can almost see it, reach out and grab it, strangle it with my fingers. All is quiet, silence covering this graveyard of civilisation. The whole world seems to hold its breath, watching two hunters prowl each other, pondering their next move.
The werewolves' strength makes it too dangerous to move down as long as I haven't spotted him. I am sure he is aware I cannot see him yet, waiting for me to get to ground level for him to attack me.
This is the waiting ... the hunter's watch ...
Who makes the first move? And thus - most likely - the first mistake?
Old 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
ego
the obscure

Fertile female. Animal's senses -times stronger- identify. No living Lycan ever reported engagement with a female dealer, but the bulge between my legs gives me assurance beyond dispute. Fertile female.
Either this is a trap and soon the real dealers will be here, or .....Or the rumors are true.

My experience says i have to keep hiding, moving every time i'm located, hittling down her valueble time. Hunter's arrogance wont allow her return with no prey at hands. Besides, i've noticed no other Vampires in the area for weeks now and i can always call the pack to my assistance.
If it is what i think however....

I have to find out now! I can pretend the frighten wolf running for his deep dark hole anytime later, now i have to see what is running after me. I decide to arouse her excitement, to finally find out if this is the bait hidding the hook, or if it is the hook itself.

I know this place very well, i have seen humans building, using and abandoning it, there are no secrets. Using the shadows i approach the crane, i'm about forty meters from its base, she's still there. An open,
exposed to moonlight area lies between me and the old ice factory. With abundant impudence, like she's not there, i cross it and enter; covered by the walls i expose half my head and grunt to her, more to attract her interest and less to scare her.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:11 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

A short, low growl catches my attention.
He has seen me ... he has come. The hunt has begun!
My experienced senses immediately locating the origin of the deep sound I let myself fall on my knees into a roll. As soon as I see his face melting from the shadows of his hiding place I squeeze the triggers twice, sending four bullets in his direction.
Although I wonder why Nikos hasn't changed into his beast form yet I cannot let myself be distracted now. He has slain numerous hunters and I have to be careful!
After the shots are away I push myself up again and quickly launch myself into a long jump towards the roof of the building he is hiding behind. Quickness is an essential key in the hunt. Throw the vermin off guard and never let them gain any momentum!
Fast as lightning I cross the dirt-covered roof to make him believe I'm trying to get behind him only to change my course in an instant, going directly at him. Jumping off the roof in a somersault I come down directly above him, guns blazing!
Old 03-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #13
ego
the obscure

I get four shoots hitting the ground in front of me in response to my grunt. She ain't here for talking. My muscles tighten and all my four members push my body to move and change location. I'm still curious about her, i know however that curiosity is prey's most lethal weakness.

Thinking about if i should feed my curiosity first or my desire for blood i hear her stepping on the roof, running along it. More jumping and less running -balancing on my ambiguous nature- i approach the back exit. I hope she'll try to enter from there and i know i'm quicker.
Gunshots behind me, to the place i was seconds before, inform me that i missed my guess as much as that she knows what she's doing.

I jump grabing the roof timber that supports the sheet metal roof and from there i jump onto the roof, behind her but meters away. I sit on all four, the heat accelerates my transformation and i can see thick black hair covering my hands. Although my heavy body landed with a bumb, i grunt to her again, ready to hop it to the slightest movement of her guns towards me.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

A deep thud slighty ripples the roof and he is behind me!
A versatile adversary he is indeed.
I immediately launch myself into a forward roll, firing a few bullets in a circle while I do to keep him away. Swirling around in the same move I quickly come about to face the beast again.
And finally I do!
His skin shivering, his muscles trembling, his face shifting.
Baring his mighty fangs Nikos snarls at me while dark hair is sprouting from his skin. Finally! After over 800 years I am face to face with him!

Back then, in the rolling hills of Delphi, he had slain my beloved. My William! When I had found him his scarred face and ruined body had been covered in his blood, devastated and bestially slaughtered. From the ambushing pack only Nikos' mate - Kallisti - had still been at the site, drowning her thirst for blood. She had been my first kill. The first lycanthrope I had ever brought down.
She had been strong and cunning but my blinding rage had inflamed me so powerfully she had been dead before she knew I had come.
Then and there I had become a hunter. Never accepted by the clans of my ancient society I had killed them wherever I could find them. I had gone after their females, slaying them ... eradicating them ... until none was left.

Now the beasts were ready to become extinct! Nikos' pack is the last to offer resistance, the last to fight back. As soon as he is dead my William will be avenged forever and the filthy werewolves will be nothing more than a fairy tale.

The sight of his face right infront of me enrages me unlike anything ever did before! My vision red from seething blood I scream at him in a rage as primal as it can be!
I cannot just shot this vile beast! He must die by my hand! Like his mate did!
Dropping my guns to the wet roof I pull my ancient sword from my back - the sword that killed his mate. The sword that started the bloodlust that has ruled my life for so many centuries.

Pointing my sword at him I wait for his animal side to take over, silently standing on the rooftop while the wind plays with my coat and soaked hair.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

With a lightning move, she rolls around herself firing. I'm ready to jump on earth and run to the next covered place, one step closer to where i want bring her, when she does something completely unexpected. She stands on her feet, screaming at me obviously enraged, like trying to kill me with her cry. Her eyes shining, hate in her eyes, she drops her guns and drows a sword, pointing it at me!

I stand still, not able to decide if i have to think, or if i have to act. I ponder the situation, mentally measuring the distance between us. Two jumps of the Lycan, double in that in-between condition i am now. I can do it, although she is fast enough to pick the guns up or just drow another one. I decide not to risk; besides, i am curious about that odd choice she had.

I'm looking to her eyes, trying to guess her thoughts, to figure out where that anger flows from. She's beautiful. Her visage is wild, with pronounced lines and corners, covered with velvety pale skin. Memories.....
I stand there, watching her figure waving in the wind for two moments before the blade pointing at me brings me back to reality. Moving my hands behind, my chest up and front, i let my coat fall and my full transformation takes place. Its centuries now that i can control it, but i always prefer the human shape. Unless in danger - of course.

I make two steps front -i wouldnt like to quit the only covered place on that rusty roof- i raise my hand pointing at her and sarcastically i ask -"You are not here to show me how strong you can scream, are you"?
I make a move front with my upper torso and i let a mighty hoarse roar come out of my mouth to cover my words.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The beast finally shows its real face!
His entire body reshaping itself infront of my eyes I am flooded with disgust. No matter how many times I see it ... bones cracking when they reform, muscles and skin seem to melt and rearrange themselves, an entire human shape transformes before me into the savage body of a werewolf ... the sight is always repulsive.
I can see the hunted look in his eyes! The desperate urge to run and hide that's inherit to all animals. Although Nikos is not just a hunted animal, he's also a hunter himself. The boiling blood, the thrill of the hunt is obvious in his eyes as well. He seems to be unsure about the best course of action, intrigued by me, haunted by the thought of becoming the trophy he deserves to be!
His mighty roar almost swallowing his words he calls me out, testing my patience - trying to throw me off-guard. Mocking his useless attempt I only smile at him, my sword pointed at him, not moving a centimetre.
My seething blood screams at me to attack, go for the kill. Rage ... thrill ... centuries of waiting for this moment erupt in me, making my muscles ache as I barely control myself.
Baring my teeth at Nikos I hiss at him, slowly tensing my entire body, bracing myself for the duel ... for my ultimate prey.
"What is it, dire beast?" I snarl through the howling wind rushing across the roof. "Are you afraid of death?
Old 03-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
ego
the obscure

A battle occures inside me. The beast is notably better in anything that needs physical effort, runs faster, jumps higher, strikes more powerfull. Its dominated by insticts however. His valued fear can turn to useless and dangerous panic. Curiosity motivates him more than gumption allows.
Its centuries now i'm trying to achive the golden mean. A man's brains into a Lycan's body! And tonight, tonight that it seems i need it more than any other time, i feel i got it.
That girl seems to know the game's rules. She respondes slightingly to my sarcasm, trying to make me lose control and make the fatal mistake. I can still see the rage in her eyes however and her blade tremoring. She has insticts governing her as well! She wont withstand the moment's pressure for long.
"Death"? i throw back; "What will kill me? The guns you dropped? Your smile? Or that rusty blade?" i ask allegedly surprised.
Speaking calms me down. Helps me control the beast i am.
"Your Lords runned out of Dealers and send the reserves, but have they told you what you are after? Have they told you that it was them who was running in the old good days of swords?"
I hump my back and bow my knees, touching the cold wet roof with my hands as i move my right one front and left, putting it between me and her, ready to deliver a hard bash; still looking at her, i continue ironically: "You seem stone-still by fear. Would you like to tell me what name i should write on my list now that you are still able of talking?"