Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav
Default The spoils of war (Female needed)

It's war. People dying, soldiers facing each other on the field of battle. Glory being won by some, lives being lost. And to the victor go the spoils.. Spoils in this case meaning women, food and money with the first alternative being the largest and most important to some.

You are a lonely widow, left on a farm as your husband went to war. Wether you have family (daughters, sons etc) i'll leave up to the female victim .

Me and a group of like-minded soldier friends have decided to take what spoils we wish by raiding a nearby village. Having split up, i decided to head for the outlying farm, far away from all the others. I hoped i had chosen right as i walked up to the front door and with a swift and hard kick, broke it and forced it open. I am 26 years old, hungry for women like nothing else after a conflict that has been going on for years and years. And this being former enemy (now defeated) territory, i had decided to have some fun.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I had learnt to deal with the absense of my husband, though the void in my life was a constant reminder of how far away he was. It would not do to wallow in our misery however for the farm could not be left unattended and I had a duty to keep the household running for his return.

Night has already closed in around the countryside and the day's chores have been completed, the children tucked snuggly within their beds and sleeping soundly. I stand at the kitchen sink, my hands submerged beneath the soapy water as i clean away the dinner pots and pans before i too retire to bed.

Having just drawn my hands from the water and dried them upon my apron, i whirl around at the deafening sound of the front door splinter. Eyes widen in fear as my first concern being for my children, i rush forward, tearing out of the kitchen and into the hallway, blocking the way toward the upper levels.

Of course news of the war having been over had traveled to even this distant lands, and though the hope that my husband still lived had dwindled into the dreams of a desperate wife, i had found myself hoping that the loud entrance was him returning. The man i have suddenly come face to face with does not hold the features of my country-folk and i know in an instant that this is the enemy.

Attemping to hide my fear, a clear my throat weakly, "Sir...the door would have been opened if you had knocked...what is it you want?" I was doing my best to sound civil, to pretend that his violent entrance had not frightened me. Well aware that i was vulnerable, and unprotected, i knew that there was little i would be able to do to defend my home.

Twenty four years of age, it is not unusual for a woman in my position to have two children and be the mistress of such a sprawling farm. I was luck to marry a man of reasonable wealth and good fortune, though i married for love and not money. My children, both boys, are now at the age that they can help upon the farm but are still young yet that they would be no match for the soldier that stands before me - i only hope that they have not been woken.

"Please sir, what is it you want?" I repeat, my facade beginning to slip.

[My description will come next post]
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
Janav

I smirked, holding my issued rifle with the bayonet in front against the woman who had spoken. My smirk widened as i saw her. She was what i wanted. Not too far from my own age, very young and seemingly not that bad-looking. I moved closer to her, the rifle always in front 'til the tip of the sharp bayonet touched the apron she was wearing.

I must seem threatening, i thought. "Oh, i don't know" i answered with a voice that poorly manages to hide the mixture of desire, lust and excitement i was feeling. "Let's start with....your name." My dialect must have seemed foreign to her. Uncommon. Hostile. "come on now, not forgetting the proper manners, are we?" I asked, ignoring the fact i had destroyed the door of her home as i force her backward with my rifle lest she wants to be gutted like a piece of meat.

My eyes drinking in the view of the scared woman, i swooned. This was a fulfilment of a fantasy, part of the reason i had joined the army in the first place. To be able to do this once the war was over. To rape, to violate and to utterly desecrate the women i encountered in hostile territory. It was discouraged, officially of course. But inofficially, enough things had been said. Both among the regiment i belonged to and among others.

"And perhaps offer your guest something to drink? Something...strong, perhaps". I grinned at her, enjoying the fear in her eyes. While holding the rifle firmly with one hand, i reached forward, grasping the cloth of her apron and ripping it off with a sharp tug. "Yes...i think we can start with a drink". I confirmed with her. "After that we can see how much you really love your family, can't we?" 'twas hard to believe that it was me saying those words. A simple farmers boy myself. Rather gentle under normal circumstances.

These weren't normal circumstances.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
Shadowed_Love

The sharp blade that is mounted upon his rifle catches my eye as i take another frightened step backward, my gaze fixed upon the blade rather than you. Drawing in breath as he moved forward until the tip of the blade brushed against the fabric of my apron, i waited in terrified silence for an answer. "M-my name..." i whispered, uncertain what you would want with it. My slender body jolts with alarm as you demand that i answer you.

Still backing up, avoiding the bayonet that is constantly advancing upon me, i swallow down my fear and respond, "My names is Maera sir, and i shall fetch you a drink directly...p-please take i seat.." He has closed the gap between us and now stands directly in front of me, his height towering over mine as i'm forced to tilt my head backward to look up into his face.

A weak gasp escapes me as my apron is torn from my body, leaving me in naught but my simple working garbs. "Please have a seat.." i whisper again, gesturing toward the kitchen table that sits against the wall. I daren't move until he does and so i stand where i am, staring up at him in fearful silence, his final question sending a chill through my spine that i daren't acknowledge.

Strands of long black hair trail across my shoulders, having escaped the tie that had held them so securely earlier in the day. Warm pools of deep chocolate stare up at him, full of fear and uncertainty. Years of working upon a farm, my husband's and my father's before that, has toned and shaped my body nicely so that the form beneath the loose flowing fabric is taunt and healthy.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
Janav

I walk over to the kitchen table, sitting down while still holding the rifle pointed at you.Watching the apron tear, watching the fear in your eyes excites me more than anything. I lick my lips as i watch you. "Perhaps....the drink can wait a little". I say lazily. Regardless of whether you're aware of it or no, your body is attractive and exciting. The situation for me is erotic, as i've imagined doing it.

I can see you are scared however. I know you won't obey my commands if you think they are questionable to you. Resting my legs for a few moments, i know i have not yet given you the order to fetch me a drink. That was with purpose. I loosen the buttons of my uniform - the one closest to the neck first - before standing up and walking over to you. "Maybe....i prefer other things first. Will you provide them?"

I grasp both of your arms, exposing your hands and if you're holding anything. A weapon. Something with which you could harm. I'm no fool. Trusting the frightened look and docility of a woman surely must have gotten many a violating, brutalizing soldier killed over the years. I did not intend to make the same mistake. Pressing close to you, i force a kiss on your lips.

The excitement for me during the first moments is incredible. I can feel how unwilling you are, how shocked, terrified and afraid that you should be one of the women unlucky enough to be a victim of this act. It makes me incredibly heard in the matter of a few heartbeats. I hold your arms over your head, leaning in and continues forcing the rough, scruffy kiss on your lips.

"You're not going to resist, are you? that would be a bad idea." I whisper between kisses. "Imagine what your children would think if they were told that they had to die because their mother was unwilling to..provide for a visitor." The most cruel threat one could make to a mother, which was something i knew. I grasped both of your arms in one hand, holding them together so i could run the other hand firmly across your chest, grasping your ample breasts in my hand.

"My my..." Mumbles and grins at you. "How does your husband keep his hands from these?"
Old 03-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
Shadowed_Love

[Hey sorry it took me so long, life kinda got on top of me.]

I watch as you move away from me and toward the kitchen table, drawing in a shuddering breath as enter the kitchen and move toward the larder. A barrel of beer is stored within the dark recesses, cooled by the darkness and awaiting the return of my husband. However, as i reach for the door you speak again, informing me that your drink can wait and so i turn to face you, remaining where i stand. Keeping my distance.

My eyes fall to the small portion of skin that comes into view as you unbutton the top button of your uniform as you rise to your feet and begin to move toward me again. I take a timid step back, the small movement enough to cause my back to brush against the rough wooden door of the larder, trapped between it and you.

Your fingers close around my wrists, drawing my hands apart so that you can examine them, though i do not know what you are looking for as there is nothing within them. My eyes widen in alarm as you step forward, forcing my back tightly against the door, preventing me from moving away as you lean forward and force your lips against my own.

Standing frozen upon the spot, i can simply stare back into your face, as the crushing kiss presses to my soft lips. The grip on my wrists shifts slightly, your strength forcing my arms above my head, pinning my hands against the door behind me. Shoulders strain as i attempt to pull my hands free of your grip to push you away, attempting to twist away.

With my heart hammering with my chest and slender body trembling within your grip, i releasing a terrified whimper as the threat to my children's lives passes from your lips. "P-please...please don't hurt them.." i whimper, feeling you shift my small wrists into one of your large, powerful hands. A gasp of alarm escapes me as your free hand passes across my chest, grasping my breasts through the fabric of my working garbs.

My breathing has grown rapid with fear, tear-filled eyes staring up at you in horror as i find that i can do nothing to stop you from touching me in such an intimate fashion. "Please sir...t-take your hands off of me..." i whisper, swallowing hard before i force myself to speak again, "W-what is it you want?"
Old 03-09-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
Janav

Smiling softly at your plead not to hurt your children, i reply through firmly cupping both hands around your breasts, trusting you won't do anything to stop me because of what i tell you next. "Oh, trust me. I won't. Not if you behave yourself, woman. Not if you behave yourself properly."

The glance i gave you should be enough to warn you that pulling away or resisting while i feel your breasts up would be not behaving properly. I give you an unpleasantly predatory smile as i pull your working clothes down from your shoulders and upper chest with a firm rip. The smile of a predator who has found what he is looking for. Defenseless prey.

There is great leisure in the way i firmly fondle your now bared breasts, licking my lips. I listen to your question of my intentions with a lazy grin. "A man has been to war for months." I begin, my tone conversational, but i rip your gown further and further down with every word. "He has fought battles, he has killed. And now the war is over and the man finds a pretty, indeed beautiful young woman. Alone. On a farm. Defenseless."

I take a breath at the end of my little speech, hoping my final gesture of ripping your gown to expose your undergarments making you realize what my intentions are. But just that in case they did not - also because i find it a thrill to inform you - i continue in the same tone of voice, shaking my head.

"I will not take my hands off you for a very long time, woman. Maera." Saying your name inflames me, makes me hard. The wave of desire that rushes over me is staggering. For months, naught but the companionship of somewhat unpleasant, sometimes smelling men. Now the timid and defenseless figure of a woman alone combined with the fulfillmenet of fantasy itself.

Pressing you close, i kiss you deeply once more and enjoy the feeling of your breasts pressed against my clothed chest. "Indeed, i will not." I repeat, cupping your cheek in one of my hands in a far too gentle gesture considering what i am about to do to you. "What do you think your husband would do after having a meal cooked by you. What do you think he would do in the evening?"

I bring the other hand down on your ass in a firm 'smack', pressing your lower body firmly against my crotch. "THAT is what i want."