Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #41
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

Looking at the woman in her underwear excites me a lot. She is so pretty while her daughter slips away the stockings from her bare feet. The bulge in my pants become almost painful. I need to fuck these women as soon as possible.
"What a great show" I say with a lustful voice. "Mommy, you are really a top-quality bitch. And Silly Hair, here, is wonderful too. Why you do not return her courtesy? It's your turn to strip her!"
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #42
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

My eyes remain fixed upon my daughter's face, offering her weak smiles of encouragement and reassurances that it's ok everytime our eyes meet. It is hard to remain calm as your only daughter methodically removes each item of your clothing, piece by piece in front of a perfect stranger, but i have to be strong for her.

I feel my suit jacket loosen, shrugging my shoulders lightly to aid the fabric to slip down my arms and reveal the white blouse beneath. That too is removed swiftly, but it does not slip from my arms so easily and i allow Jenny to remove it the rest of the way. My upper body is now exposed bar for the lacey bra that holds my decent sized breasts snuggly within it's cups.

It is at this point that i have to avert my gaze as she continued, unfastening my skirt and allowing it to slip from my hips and down my legs. Of course, i know that the undressing is not going to stop there and his command only confirms my fears. Helpless to do anything but allow Jenny to continue, i feel the stockings slip from my legs, lifting each foot in turn to allow them to be removed with ease.

My head bows at his lude comment, drawing in deep breaths in order to calm myself but my eyes widen and i cast a glance of horror in his direction as he demands i undress my daugher. With a glance in her direction, i know that i must and i reach out and lightly take hold of her t-shirt, easing it up her body and over her head. Of course i have seen my daugher naked many times in her childhood, but she is grown now, a woman in her own right and this is so different to the occassions of undressing her as a child.

Dropping the shirt onto the floor, my hands fall to the fastening of her jeans, carefully slipping the button loose and drawing down the zip before pushing the fabric from her hips and watching them slip down her legs.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #43
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I stand there, shaking, trying not to cry. I can feel my mother's hands brush against me, touching my stomach, my hips, as she strips me bare. It's humiliating; I've always had a strong sense of privacy, and my mother hasn't seen me undress, let alone taken my clothes off for me, since puberty.

I can't help but let out a small, plaintive, "Mom," when she slides my jeans down.

As I step out of my jeans, I know worse is to come. We're both in our underwear. The man with the gun hadn't forced me to strip my mother that far, yet. But he's said what he means to do. And I don't doubt that he intends to carry this further; to rape my mother or me. Or possibly both of us.

I stand there, in the puddle of denim, waiting to see if he takes it further. If he makes my mother remove my underwear. Or if, in order to avoid provoking the gunman, she'll do it herself.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #44
Gio

"Now, what a show" I repeat, looking alternatively at the two women. Jenny has breasts slightly bigger than her mother. And her legs are long and shapely. Fucking that girl will be wondeful, but first I need to humiliate them further. I need to break them, so they will be completely mine.

"Don't stop, baby" I say, looking at Jenny but pointing the gun at her mother. "I am sure that mommy is feeling very hot. Help her with that underwear".
Old 02-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #45
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I let out a slight whimper, as he gives the order. This is the last thing I want to do, but the unwavering gun means I have no choice.

I step behind my mother, and unhook her bra. Trying as much as possible to keep my hands on the fabric, I slide the shoulder straps down her arms, and pull the fabric away, removing her bra.

Then I get down on my knees, and slide her panties down. I keep my eyes on the floor. But I'm horribly aware that I'm removing my mother's underwear. Helping a man strip her at gunpoint. Preparing her for a rapist.

I slide the underwear off, and stand up, trying to keep my gaze away from my mother's naked body.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #46
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

My heart breaks at the soft and plaintive whisper of my name, glancing up to look up into my daugher's face as i mouth a silent apology. With Jenny standing in her underwear, i edge backward and straighten, rising to my feet and turning back to the gunman. The next command that is issued causes me to grimace, eyes closing for a moment as i steady myself before i glance at my daughter.

As she steps behind me i bow my head, drawing in a deep breath as i feel the elastic of my bra slacken as it is unhooked, shrugging my shoulders lightly in an attempt to help remove the garment. As my breasts are exposed i raise my arm to try and conceal them as i feel fingers hook over the waist band of my panties, pulling them from my hips and down my legs.

A shudder sweeps through my body as i drop a hand to cover the junction between my thighs, stepping out of the fabric that lay around my ankles. Of course, i know the next command, for Jenny is still in her underware and this sick man would no doubt want her naked as well. "Please..sir, you don't have to do this..."
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #47
Gio

I nod, enjoying her embarassment. "You are right" I smile. "I don't have to do this. YOU have to do this. And now, mommy, show me your daughter. Strip her like she was a gift for me. Actually, she IS your gift for me. Come on, honey!"