Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)
Default A mother and a daughter (one or two females required)

This scenario can be played by a single woman performing the two different roles at the same time, or by two different women: this will be decided by the first reply.

Two women: a mother and a daughter. They live in that nice house over the street, and I have seen them many times, during my wanderings in this town, looking for entertainment.

The mother is 43yo, and she's an attorney. Tall, elegant, always flawless in her choice of clothes. Unfortunately not so flawless in her private life: she is recently divorced. Her husband was a real son of a bitch, so she has made the right choice. It happened six months ago, and I have not seen her with another man from then.

The daughter is 20yo. Totally different from the mother: a little rebel, always dressed like a punk. Each week her hair is dyed in a different, outrageous color. Never seen without her earphones. Surely she listen to metal or punk music. Yet I know it's more like a costume: actually she is a smart and sensible girl. She works as a waiter in the local fastfood, and she loves her mother.

They live still together: and it's a great thing for me, because this evening I plan to pay them a visit.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I'll be the punk girl, if anyone else wants to be the mother.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I'll play the mother
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
zazie

I come home from work and shower, getting the grease of fast-food work off me. I check my hair. The bright-blue dye is holding. Good. That's a big part of what I like about punk; lively music, bright hair, and getting creative with the clothes.

I slide into a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. As I'm drying my hair, I hear the door open, and my mother come home.

I rush out. "Hi, mom! How was your day?"
Old 02-06-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
Shadowed_Love

It's been a long day at the office, working through the case that i've currently been assigned to, and as i pull into the familiar driveway, i'm glad to be home. Collecting my brief case from the passenger seat, i lock up the car and make my way inside, noticing that my daughter's work shoes are tucked into the stand, informing me that she's home.

I shrug off my jacket and hang it on a peg before making my way into the kitchen and setting my keys and briefcase on the work top. I'm dressed in my usual business suit, smart black skirt and matching suit jacket, a white blouse beneath which has losts it's crispness throughout the day, black high heeled shoes and pantyhose. A smile spreads across my lips as my daughter appears in the doorway, blue hair and all, welcoming me home. "Hey, my day was alright, lots of paper work as always. What about you? You hungry?" I ask, turning toward the fridge as i begin to form a plan for dinner.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
zazie

I walk over to the kitchen. "Let me cook! You've been working all day, and you've got the job that makes you run around in heels." I grin. It's a familiar bit of teasing; my flamboyant wardrobe and your professional one.

"I was thinking," I say, flipping open the fridge door, "we could have kind of a girl's night in? I got a movie on the way home from work. I figured we could make popcorn, settle in on the couch, and watch it together?"
Old 02-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
Shadowed_Love

I don't argue as you offer to cook dinner, easing myself into a chair that sits by the kitchen table and kick my high heels from my sore feet. It is strange to look at the two of us, both appearing so different yet getting on so well. Reaching behind my head, i release the clasp that holds my long, brown hair up in a tight, business-appropriate style allowing the strands to flow over my shoulders freely.

"I'd like that...its been a while since we sat down together and watched a good movie..." i reply, offering you a smile if you happen to glance round at me.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
Gio

In my car with darkened glasses, no one can look at me while I change my clothes. This police uniform seems really genuine, even more in the dim light of the evening. But actually it's just a fake, a costume I have purchased in another state some months ago.
The gun, on the other hand, is real. But I am sure I will have no need for it. Anyway I check that it's loaded and ready. Policemen in this state do not use this particular model of pistol, but who cares? I smile at myself.

Ok, it's time to go. The two women are both at home, I have seen the mother returning just some minutes ago. They are two cute things, it will be a wonderful evening.

Quietly, I walk to the front door and I ring the belldoor.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
zazie

I'm picking through the vegetable bin and trying to decide what's good in a stir-fry when I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Mom looks so relaxed I don't want to disturb her.

I shut the fridge, and go to to the door. I open it, with the chain on, and am badly shocked to see a cop. "Hello, officer," I say. I glance back at my mom, thinking he'll probably want to talk to her. "What can I do for you?"
Old 02-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
Shadowed_Love

A frown furrows my brow as i lift my head from my hand as i hear the doorbell ring through the building. I smile lightly as you tell me you'll get it and i sigh softly, leaning back in my chair and listening as you greet a police officer. Easing myself to my feet, i make my way out of the kitchen and down the hallway coming to a stop just behind my daughter and looking through the slightly open door. "Is there something the matter officer?"
Old 02-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
Gio

My voice is serious, extremely professional. "Good evening, ladies" I greet them touching my hat. "We had a call from some neighbourhoods of yours. They said that they saw an unknown man walking towards your backdoor. You could have an intruder in your home, and I am here to check the situation. Can i have a look inside?"
Old 02-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #12
zazie

I realize that I can't remember if I locked the back gate. I'm supposed to keep it locked, but I tend to be a bit forgetful.

Rather guiltily, I step back from the door.

"Sounds fine to me. Mom?" I glance up at my mom.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
Shadowed_Love

My frown deepens as the cop informs me that a man had been seen walking round the back of our house and i certainly don't want to put myself or my daughter in risk. "Of course, come in Officer.." i reply, stepping back and allowing my daughter to open the door for the cop, turning and moving back through to the kitchen in order to check the backdoor.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #14
Gio

"Very good, ladies".

I smile at the young girl while she lets me in. Nice t-shirt: I wonder how she is under that? I will discover it very soon. The mother is still wearing her business suit, but without shoes. She is very exciting in her stockings...

I close the door behind me, examining the situation with a single look. They are alone, the TV is on, the light is dim. Excellent. The mother is pointing her finger towards the corridor, so she does not look directly at me. The daughter has a slightly worried expression, and looks at me with confidence.

She is completely wrong...

I return her smile... then suddenly I close my fist and I hit her hard on her stomach, blocking her diaphragm. I have been in the Army, trained for combat, and I know perfectly the result of such a blow: and indeed she collapses to the floor, unable to breath, paralyzed by the pain. No permanent injuries, not even a bruise, but she will be like a doll for a minute or two.

The mother hears the groan and turns towards me...

"Freeze, mommy" I say, with a cold voice, pointing my gun towards her daughter. "Just stand where you are, and do not try to scream, or I'll open an hole in the head of Blue Girlie, here. Understood?"
Old 02-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #15
zazie

I fall o the ground, gasping for air. The pain's so overwhelming that I can't even look up to see what's going on. I don't realize a gun's pointed at my head until I hear him speak.

Slowly, I move my eyes up to see the gun pointed at my head, and my mother, frozen in terror. I hope desperately that it's a robbery, that the fake cop will take a few possessions and let us go.

Part of me wonders if he is a fake cop, or if this is some arrest gone horribly wrong.

The rest of me waits for the pain to go, and hopes that what happens next won't be too bad.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #16
Shadowed_Love

The back door looks perfectly secure to me and i'm about to tell the cop so when i hear a gasp of pain sound in the hallway. Whirling round, my eyes widen as i take in the scene before me; my daughter sprawled upon the ground with a gun pointed directly at her head. I freeze, having only taken a couple of steps forward i dare not move for fear that this 'cop' means what he says.

My gaze flickering between my daughter and the cop, i finally nod, reasuring him that i will not move nor will i scream. "W-what do you want?"
Old 02-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
Gio

Great. The mother has immediately understood the situation. And now she is trying to regain the control. I ignore her question: she must understand that I give the orders here.

"On your feet, sweetling" I order, touching the crouched girl with my feet. "Stop whining and stand up. And in case you were not listening, the rule is simple: do something funny, like screaming or trying to escape, and I'll shoot your mommy. Now get up, and we can start to talk business."
Old 02-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #18
zazie

I stand up slowly, keeping my eye on the strange man and the gun. I move carefully, partly because of the lingering pain in my stomach, and partly because I don't want to startle him, or make him think I'm trying anything.

"Please," I beg, "don't hurt my mom. If she won't tell you where the money is, I will. And the jewelry. Whatever you want. Just don't hurt her."
Old 02-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #19
Gio

"Great, Funny Hair. You are a very smart girl: just do whatever I want, and no one will get hurt. Now move near your mommy. What are your names, ladies?"
Old 02-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #20
Shadowed_Love

My jaw clenches, determined to remain calm as the fake cop orders my daughter to her feet, reamining where i am for fear that he might become agitated and shoot. Thankfully he orders her to move closer to me and i reach out for her, "It's alright sweetie," i attempt to reassure her gently, reaching out for her as she approaches me.

He's demanding to know our names and so i tell him mine, trying to keep my voice calm and level, "Rachel...listen, if you want money then take whatever we have, i have a jewelry box in my room as well..."