Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless
Default After Class Swim (Need Female)

(I need a girl to come play a swimmer to sneak in after the school to swim, and then my character will come and rape her since she'll have no help! ^_^ If you're interested, post the intro, for me. I have a huge panty fetish, so description on clothing is great.)
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
chibimine

chibimine has initial reputation

OOC: is third person okay? And ok, Darcy just turned 18 or whatever the rules need to be for this sort of thing.

Darcy'd been dying all day for a good swim. The regular pools weren't open yet but the weather outside was perfect and made her skin beg for the kiss of water against it. Once school let out, she flipped out her cell phone and called her mother - knowing she would worry if Darcy wasn't home on time.

"Hey mom," she said. "Yeah, I'm going to stay after for help with Math today. Okay? I'll see you around six or so, depending on how late it runs. I might go out to dinner with Mary Anne-- Oh, alright. See you tonight!"

She smiled and slipped the phone back into her pocket. Now that <i>that</i> was taken care of...

She flounced down the hall, her brown hair dancing over her shoulders. She'd just have to wait the few minutes while the busses rolled out in the girl's locker room. It was perfect, cause she needed to change anyways. She had her swimsuit in her bag for just this occasion.

She'd need to take her time getting out of her patterned blouse and jean skirt. She took a lot of pride in her appearance, especially at school lately.
chibimine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

((3rd person is all fine! ^_^))

Seth was planning on going for a swim that day, as well. He was wearing long black pants, and a black shirt. He also had on a black trench coat. He walked toward the swimming pool, but then he saw a girl walking toward the girls' locker room, and decided to stalk her.

He sneaked in, and then watched her strip. He was hiding behind a shower wall, while watching her.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
chibimine

Darcy hummed a little to herself as she undid the buttons slowly, unaware that she had an audience. When she was enjoying herself, she naturally kept a little spring in her step, a rhythm to her hips, so she swayed a little to the tune she hummed. Soon, the top was off and she shimmied out of her skirt, folding both of them neatly and placing them in the empty locker she found at the end of the row.

She was a bit more self-conscious about removing her bra, but after a quick glance around, felt silly and laughed to herself. There's noone in here, Darce, she thought, rolling her eyes. She slipped her hand behind and unhooked her lacy white bra, letting it fall around her shoulders and off of her ample breasts. They weren't as full as some of the other girls, but they made the boys look just fine!

Then her checkered panties came off, she stepped out of them quickly, unable - despite herself - to shake the feeling of someone's eyes on her. She laughed again, nervously, to try to ease her feelings.

Once nude, she bent over her backpack to get her swimsuit out. It was a dark turquoise two-piece that had delicate braiding for the shoulders and around her hips. She loved wearing it - it made her feel like a model.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:41 AM   #5
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

(Is that you in your display picture?)

Seth continued to watch her, and soon he pulled out a cell phone from his pocket. He first took a picture of her taking her bra off, then of her bending over after her panties off. He took another one of her in her bathing suit, and then put the phone up and pulled out a knife instead, just in case she spotted him.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
chibimine

(That's my current character, anyways )

Darcy shivered a little. It was bizarre. She'd never felt like this before, sneaking into the pool. Sure, she wasn't supposed to, but she felt like she was seriously being watched, and yet she knew that there was no one there.

She took her time putting on the top, one arm at a time, and then carefully tying it closed in the front with a neat bow. Bottoms next - they were cool against her skin and she shivered, ready to immerse her whole body in the dark of the pool.

Darcy flipped her hair back and checked herself in the mirror. Alright, she thought, it's definitely been long enough - time for a swim.

She paused - seeing something glint in her reflection, and turned around quickly. "Someone there?" She asked, feeling foolish.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #7
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

She would see black hair, and white skin, and then she'd be pushed into the pool. When she was submerse, Seth jumped in after her, and then grabbed ahold of her, and started to massage her breasts from behind. He kissed her neck. "If you don't do as I say..." He then put the blunt side of the knife to her neck. "I will stab you in the throat."
Old 04-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #8
chibimine

Darcy froze, but then realized that she'd drown fast that way, and she didn't think her attacker would hold her up, so she started to paddle a little bit. "Ah... alright--" she whispered, her breath refusing to come in anything but short gasps.

At first she'd thought -- well, she didn't know what she thought -- but it had almost been *nice*, having someone touch her, when they hadn't for so long. When she hadn't let them. But that kiss had been dangerous, and the kiss of the cold blade...

She shivered.

"What do you want?" she mewed, squeezing her eyes shut.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"I think that's obvious... I watched you change." He said. "Which means... even if you get away, I have pictures of you." He said, and then he took her to the shallow end, and moved a hand to her ass. "Take your suit off, and put them outside of the pool."