Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
chibimine

chibimine has initial reputation
Default P2-esque scene

OOC: I'm seeking either a man or woman to play as the aggressor for this scene. Benefit if you've seen the movie "P2" and know the kind of "psychopath" who's after "me." You've been watching me for a long time, you know where I park, the hours I usually keep. You might even know my family, my work schedule - depending how deep you wanted to know about me.

I'm into captor/captive narratives, all sorts of violence and of course, rape. [No scat preferred, also, if you want, I'd be open to the captor being related to my character somehow]

Interested? Reply here.
--

It was late. Later than usual. I shouldn't have been here at work, but honestly, things had to be done. And who was better to take care of things than me? I'd just been made a partner in my firm, and occasionally the buzz still hit me when I least expected it. The job didn't make me smile, but the power it gave me did. No one had expected the five-foot-even blonde from the mail room to work her way up this far - and no one believed now that I hadn't used sex in some way to achieve it. I hadn't, no matter what they said. I was too busy for that kind of thing.

In any case, it was late. I'd parked farther away from the door than usual because someone had been in my spot. I didn't recognize the car so I didn't bother to file a complaint. Figured it was just some tourist -- they occasionally liked to go on walks around our building. The top floor had a great view of the city.

I was wrapped up in my fluffy parka over a business suit - button up white blouse, grey jacket and pencil skirt. My heels and classy barette matched perfectly, set off by my blonde hair, curled at the ends - I spent hours getting it right every morning.

As I neared my car - on the second-to-bottom level of parking in the garage - I shrugged my jacket closer, readjusted my grip on my briefcase and nudged my glasses up a little on my nose. I was tired. It was going to be a long drive home.
chibimine is offline   Reply With Quote