Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation
Default Hard Travelin' (1 male rapist wanted)

Name-May
female
21, kickin' body but wears boy's clothes so it's hard to tell. (bible-esque sandals, brown slacks, no underwear, thin hooded jacket, t-shirt, bra, goofy looking sunglasses, and beat up acoustic guitar). Light brown hair a little past the shoulders.

May stepped out of the bus, cigarette lit before the door closed behind her. Greyhound had finally noticed her ticket was no good, and didn't even wait to pass a town to assist her rather roughly from the vehicle, tossing her guitar ot after her. Well, I guess I can forget playing at that bar, and actually having money again. she thought, after giving a half assed middle finger to the bus before it twisted out of view. 30 miles away from a fucking phone. Good, a nice ten hour country walk is just what I wanted.

Two hours passed (maybe?), and still just winding country roads. The sun was starting to prematurely set behind the trees in the distance. Dammit, I give up. May sat against a rock next to the road, her arm on her guitar case and her head on her arm, and shifted into dozing.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
Balishag

)I like first person, too)

I blinked myself awake, slightly annoyed for noticing the approaching vehicle so late. Sheesh, I'm likely to get made. But it'll be worth the inevitable request for road head to get a little further down the road. He'll just kick me out when he realizes I'm not going to do it. Or maybe he'll be nice. Fuck, if he kicks me out, I'll probably just do it.

The window was down, so I walked up. He didn't look terribly intimidating at first glance. But neither did Ted Bundy. Well, he already stopped. Leaning down, I stuck my head in the frame of the window, and smiled. "Hey, going thatta way?" I asked, pointing my thumb ahead down the road.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:54 AM   #3
Balishag

The stopped man seemed to be kind of begrudging with my company already, but he was talking, with showed he was trying, at least. "Well, I didn't really mean to. I uh missed my bus at the last rest stop. I'm expected somewhere, but I'm not as worried about schedules as they are. God damn, I don't even know what town this leads to." I would thank you, but that's an easy avenue into the 'no problem, but you could do one little favor for me. And then, mouthful of cum, or gravel they'd kick you out so quick. Men don't know how lucky they've got it. Hm, there's an uncomfortable silence. He probably thinks I'm on drugs and am gonna start gnawing on the dashboard. This stretch of quiet was bad, unnatural. Maybe he doesn't know I'm finished talking.

"So, what brings you here?"
Old 03-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
Balishag

I was keeping an eye out the window, but I still hadn't seen any roadsigns of any kind yet. "Well, you're helping me out a lot more than I'm helping you out, let me tell you."

Dammit, I've never been so lost for words. I really wanted to sleep, but I didn't feel like that would be a good idea, no matter how honest a stranger seems. I had learned that there are a lot of good actors around. I looked outside again for lack of something better. My eyes kept trying to close without my permission. I wondered if I could get paid somehow in this town. Maybe they have a music scene of some kind, that'd work. I wonder how easy it is to find a gig.

Then, I ran out of things to think about. I rested my chin in my hand, and waited.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:49 AM   #5
Balishag

It seemed like a bit of a change in his demeanor. Should I be suspicious? Nah, I could easily have just annoyed him. He probably doesn't give that much of a shit about The Band. I just need to stay alert.

Hey, get out.

I blink back to reality. Shit, so much for alertness. Wait, get out? Shit, I guess I did annoy him. "No, wait, I'm sorry." I say, wiping my eyes. "I don't mean to offend you. Or steal your car."
Old 03-31-2008, 06:28 AM   #6
Balishag

He's practically dragging me into his house. Little red warning flags are going off all over the place, and catching fire, to be replaced with red buzzing neon signs. I'm pulling back away from him, but he's acting like he doesn't notice. There's no way he doesn't, but my doubt and hope is still there. Goddammit! I almost fell down the stairs. I was looking the other way when he herded me down them. I was thinking too much, and he puppetted me onto some blanket that was down there.

"Hey, get off me!" He bats away my left hand as he ties my right, and then easily overpowers the other. I landed a pretty good kick in his shoulder as he was at my legs, but I still ended up on my back and stretched open. Awaiting wrist and ankle burns. God damn it.

I'm struggling against the ropes, still in adrenaline mode, while he watches. I stop after a minute, a little more sweaty and out of breath. I had taken off my jacket in the car, and I noticed my t shirt hiking up, exposing some skin between it and my pants. For some reason I felt like that was more naked than nudity. Plus, my belt had somehow gotten too tight.

Ok, I need a new plan. I tugged my left arm softly, testing the rope again more calmly. Ok, I need a new plan. "Hey, it's ok, I'll just walk. No worries, you know?" Ok, I need a new plan.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
Balishag

I already did struggle against the ropes, weren't you watching? Though when he left, I started pulling at the ropes a little again, seeing if there was some sort of leverage, or.. nope, I'm stuck. And he's back, and great, with a whip. And some handcuffs, which seems excessive, I'm already tied up. He starts talking some bullshit.

"You should look harder, youu have no idea how stupid most people online are. Hey!" He started cutting off my clothes as I spoke. My T-shirt is removed, and then my pants, and so on, until I am naked. He runs the tip of the knife sideways along my vagina and nipples, causing me to twitch slightly. He stands, admiring his handiwork, I guess.

"You're not going to be able to walk for a while after I am finished with you." he says.

Well, I have a knack during confrontation of any kind of saying something that's usually pisses off anyone confronting me even more. "Are you going to keep driving me after you're finished?" I ask.