Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
zazie

zazie has initial reputation
Default Forced breeding (one male needed).

Basically, the idea is a baby-farming operation. Forcibly getting young women pregnant so as to sell the babies for illegal adoption. Raping a girl for breeding purposes, intrusive medical procedures, that kind of thing.

I'll be Jennifer, an eighteen-year-old girl fresh out of small town life. A good girl, a bit on the innocent side. I was supposed to go off to college, but got robbed on the bus into the city. My money's gone. So is all the information telling me where to go and who to contact. I'm standing alone at the bus station, wearing the cute-but-modest skirt and sweater combination, trying not to cry. Because I don't know anyone where, I don't know where to go, and it's starting to get dark.

I wrap my arms around myself and pace the bus station, wondering what I can possibly do.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

"You OK there?" The speaker was a tall young man, perhaps in his late twenties. He was dressed simply in faded, torn jeans and a black tee stretched tight over his well-muscled body. His long blond hair was tied into a loose ponytail. She had never seen him before, but his smile was incredibly reassuring.
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
zazie

I give a quick smile back, and draw a deep breath to steady myself. "I got robbed. On the bus. I lost my money, the information on where I was supposed to go...everything, really. I don't even have a change of clothes. I don't know what to do." I look down. "Sorry. I don't mean to burden you with my problems. You're just really easy to talk to."
Old 02-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Darth_Revan

"Hey, now, don't you worry about me," I grin. "Doesn't seem like me knowing your problems could burden me half as much as you're burdened by having them. Tell you what, I'll give you a lift down to the police station so you can file a report. If it hasn't been too long, there's a good chance they can find the guys who did this."

Oh, I'll definitely give you a lift, but we won't be getting anywhere near the cops. Poor idiot slut. You should never have talked to me. Now I know how lost you are...no one's gonna miss such a pathetic bitch. And even if you're bright enough not to get in my car of your own volition, the depot's dark and deserted enough that I've got a good shot at you regardless.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #5
zazie

"Thank you." I nod. "You're so kind." You're so charming and trustworthy-looking, and I'm a bit desperate. I know I'm not supposed to take rides from strangers, but that's really a rule for kids, isn't it? And I've always lived in a small town; usually the person offering a ride turns out to be a classmate's parent or something.

I follow you out to your car, and climb into the passenger's seat. "I really appreciate this," I say as the door slams shut.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #6
Darth_Revan

It's hard for me to hold back a laugh as you clamber into my car, like a lamb to the slaughter. I've got you in my web now, and no way in hell are you getting free again.

"Oh, believe me," I grin, "the pleasure is all mine." In a blur of movement, I have a taser in my hand, and I'm jabbing it hard against your belly.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #7
zazie

I scream in agony, feeling the taser before I can properly see it, and pass out against the car seat.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
Darth_Revan

As you collapse limply, I allow myself my laugh. A curvy young bitch like you is just perfect for my program, and I can't wait to see your taut little belly swollen up. I rev up the car, and we're off. My cock is straining against my jeans as I imagine how you'll soon look chained up at the farm...
Old 02-16-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
zazie

I come to in a dark room, lying flat on my back, my legs apart. I try to sit up, but find myself strapped down. I try to close my legs, but they're held open by more straps. A rush of panic hits me as I realize my clothes are gone.

Off in the distance, I can hear sobbing and whimpering. It sounds like other young women. I can't see anything of what's going on yet. It's still too dark.

"Hello?" I call out, my voice quaking with fear. "Is someone there? Where am I? What's happening?" I can guess the answer to the last question, but really don't want to think about it.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
Darth_Revan

"Hey, you're awake!" I chuckle, stepping into the room. I am likewise bare naked, so you can see the light muscles rippling over my frame and my rock hard 12 inch cock. "Unfortunately, my dear, you're stuff is never gonna be found. Fortunately, I have a place for you right here."
Old 02-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #11
zazie

I let out a frightened whimper when I see your bare body, and your fiercly erect cock. I try to scramble away, but the restraints hold me in place.

As I look away, the light from the open door reveals the source of the sobbing I heard. Other young women, shut in makeshift cages. All hugely pregnant.

"What is this place? What are you going to do to me? Let me go!"
Old 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #12
Darth_Revan

"After all the trouble I've gone through to get you here? No way!" I laugh, walking over to squeeze your tits. "Although, I guess it wasn't too much trouble, stupid as you are. Which is good. I like my bitches hot and dumb, and believe me you qualify. This place is my barn, slut. See, there's a lot of money in babies. Illegal adoptions, stem cells, stuff like that. A guy who can get a steady supply can do pretty well for himself. Not to mention having a hell of a lot of fun while he does it."
Old 02-16-2008, 11:30 PM   #13
zazie

I let out a little shriek as you squeeze my breasts. Part of me tries to reject what you're saying, dismiss it as too horrible. But what I can see confirms it; women locked up and obviously used for breeding.

"Please," I beg. "Don't do this to me. Call my family. They'll give you money. Just don't...I can't have a baby like this; I'm a virgin!"
Old 02-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
Darth_Revan

"Sure, you can't have a baby just now," I grin. "By the time the day's out, though, I'll have changed that. You're not going anywhere, you stupid cunt. You think I'm gonna let you outta here alive after you've seen all this? Not a chance. Your family isn't ever gonna hear from you again. Look on the bright side, though, you're gonna help make a lot of people very happy. Starting with me, of course."

I straddle you, teasing the head of my cock around your tight cunt.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #15
zazie

I whimper in fear, feeling your cock push against me, the moment of rape impending.

"Please!" I beg again. "I'm saving myself! Don't do this to me!" Tears start trickling down my face.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #16
Darth_Revan

"Well la di da," I snort, drawing my tongue up your big tasty tits. "You've got nothing left to save yourself for, sweetheart. Welcome to the rest of your life!" Without a moment's more hesitation, I slam my hips forward, thrusting into your core with one brutal movement.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #17
zazie

I scream as your cock tears painfully through my virginity, taking away something I can never get back. My arms jerk against the restraint as the pain shoots through my body, but they hold, leaving me helpless.

I sob, knowing that I'm well and truly violated, and without a hope of stopping you from impregnating me.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #18
Darth_Revan

"That's right, bitch, scream!" I laugh, quickly setting a jackhammer pace, pounding your tight young cunt with vicious abandon."I like it when they scream!"