Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #41
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

As if on que my body suddenly tenses, back arching against the bed as my arms strain against the manacles that hold me captive. My inner walls spasm and clench around your invading cock, as my body ripples beneath the rather powerful orgasm you have forced upon me. Breath catching in my throat, my eyes remain tightly closed, cheeks flushed from the humilation and exertion of it all.

It takes a few moments before i slump against the bed, furiously blinking back the tears that threaten to blind me, tits rising and falling with my rapid breathing.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:18 PM   #42
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

I grin my teeth, delighted.

"Excellent, Kathleen, excellent.... you are a wonderful student... And now you are ready for your next lesson... how to receive a great facial".

I feel that my cock is almost exploding. With a swift move I pull it out from your pussy and I move over your face.

"Do not look away" I smile, taking your head in my hands and forcing you to look upwards. "Now I'll cream your face like every female should be creamed".

My cock explodes with a jet of white sperm. The sticky streams drop on your skin covering it completely.

"Yes, Kathleen" I say, with a satisfied sigh. "And now, I will complete the job".

With a finger, I start to rub the cum on your face, making sure that each square inch is completely drenched in it. The forehead, the nose, the chin, the lips, even the eyelids.

"A complete makeup for a beautiful female" I laugh. "You are wonderful, Kathleen"
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #43
Shadowed_Love

My eyes snap open at your words, widening as i realise what you mean, shifting and straining against the manacles as i try to move away from you as you shift to kneel by my face. Despite your words, i do attempt to look away but your grip upon my head keeps me for succeeding and forces me to stare up at your cock.

Closing my eyes tightly and grimacing as your cum hits my face, my lips sealed tightly to keep any of the sticky seed from entering my mouth. A muffled groan of protests escapes me as you smear your cum all over my face, shuddering as the air begins to cool it against my skin. Despite my misery, a glimmer of hope flickers within me - surely you are finished with me, surely my torment has come to an end.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:21 AM   #44
Gio

I stretch my muscles standing on my feet.

"You see, Kathleen, another interesting differences betwen males and females is their behaviour after an orgasm. We need some time to... well... recharge our batteries, while a female is very sensitive right after the climax. Like you at this moment. It would be a pity to leave you cool down, so I have brought a friend."

From the pile of my clothes on the floor I pull out a big, black rubber dildo with leather straps and I place it over your eyes.

"Meet Willy" I smile. "Actually his full name is Willy 23, because I have leaved his brothers as a gift to my other customers. His surface is coated with an hormone-based lubricant gel, to keep your clitoris very warm. I would not be surprised if Willy could bring you to another couple of orgasms in the next few minutes."

And without further hesitation, I push it deeply inside your stretched pussy. With the leather straps I fix it to your thighs so it cannot be pushed out.

"Batteries are fresh" I explain. "And the motor is very powerful. Check it for yourself".

I switch it on, at full power.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:07 AM   #45
Shadowed_Love

I am expecting to feel you move away from me, to hear the sounds of you dressing and the front door slam as you leave me to the misery of what you have done. To my horror, the only thing i hear is your voice, informing me of the sensitivity of my body following an orgasm. Eyes snap open as you tell me you have something for me, frightened eyes fixing upon the dildo that you are holding in front of my face. "No.." i whisper, but you pay me no heed, continuing on to explain just what it'll do - as if i have not already worked it out.

Before i can open my mouth to protest again, i feel the invasion of the dildo push it's way into my pussy, causing me to gasp and squirm upon the bed. The leather straps that fasten around my thighs inform me that there is no escaping the wretched thing now securely strapped into me. Jaw clenches as you lean forward and flick a switch, eyes widening and head falling back against the bed as the vibrations begin to pulse through my body.

Hands clenched and jaw set in determination, my thighs twist and twitch, hips rolling in a vain attempt to force the vile thing out of my body.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #46
Gio

I check my wristwatch. "I bet you will resist three minutes, more or less" I say. "Then the hormone gel will force you to climax again. And again. It will be very instructive for you, because it will teach you the obedience. The orgasms will tame you for good."

I stretch again. "Now I need a beer. I wonder if there is some in your fridge. Don't worry, Kathleen, I'll return soon. Meanwhile, enjoy Willy..."
Old 01-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #47
Shadowed_Love

My fingers curled tightly agaisnt my palms i release a helpless whimper as you inform me that i will give in in the end. I shake my head in desperation, turning my face away from you as i clamp my eyes shut. Body continuing to move, attempting to shake the vibrating dildo out from the warm confines of my pussy, but it was no use - the straps held it securely inside.

I wasn't sure if 3 minutes had passed but i could feel the heat beginning to build between my thighs, the undeniable pressure of a climax building against my will. Barely noticing if you are still there or have left, i push the back of my head against the mattress, thighs trembling as helpless whimpers escape me. It isn't long before an orgasm washes over me, causing my back to arch against the bed as the continuous vibrations pushed the pleasure to higher and higher heights, leaving me gasping and spasming upon the bed.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #48
Gio

While the dildo runs at full force, I go down to the kitchen. I am in luck: there is beer in the fridge. I open a bottle and I drink some directly from it. Very good, I needed it.

Returning towards the bedroom, I hear her moans over the dildo buzz: it's her second orgasm. The hormone gel has set her vagina on fire, and it will not stop soon.

The pause and the drink have been great for my erection, which is returned as strong as before. When I walk in the bedroom, my cock is on stand like a flag pole.

"Look at me, Kathleen" I smile, entering into the bedroom. I know that when her eyes will be fixed on my cock, she will not be able to look elsewhere. It will fill her eyes and her mind. The orgams will force her to think only about my cock, and the thought will bring more lust, and more orgasms.

"Do not fight your sensations" I whisper, kneeling on the bed. "Submit to them. Submit to me. Now the dildo will wipe away your last objections with a third orgasm, and then you will be tamed and ready for your next lesson.... the sodomization."
Old 02-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #49
Shadowed_Love

I'm very sensitive nice, ever vibration seems to make me quiver and shudder against the bed, wrists straining against the mancles in desperation. My head is turned to the side, eyes tightly closed as i fight with all my might to regain control, heels digging into the mattress as my chest rises and falls rapidly.

Suddenly your voice cuts back into my misery and without thinking my head snaps round to stare at you, my gaze falling upon your hardened cock. "No...no please..." i gasp, begging for mercy as i try to tear my gaze away from the object that has caused and will cause me so much misery. My jaw clenches tightly, though my lip trembles in my effort to regain the control, watching as you climb onto the bed beside me.

Eyes widen in horror as you speak of what you have planned for me next, my fear and misery pushed to higher heights as i shake my head desperately, "No...no please don't...please.." All pretence of being strong has vanished, it's all about survival for me now.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #50
Gio

I look at your face, still covered with my cum and now streaked with tears. Something has definitely broken inside you. The extreme sensations exploded inside your body have tamed your will and overpowered your resistance. Your pleas are like music for my ears.

Suddenly I switch off the dildo motor and I remove it from your vagina. It had done its job and is not needed anymore. After all, you are mine, not of a plastic toy. The fear of me, the consciousness of my strength over you is more powerful than its vibrations. Besides, your clitoris is still covered with hormone gel, and the fire will consume you for the whole night.

"See?" I whisper, caressing your bare breasts. "Now you understand what I meant... you are a female, made to be fucked, made to pleasure a man. Your only important thing are your holes. You were unaware of your nature, but now you are starting to learn... "

I gently pinch your hard nipples, squeezing them between my fingers.

"You are afraid of my next lesson." I smile. "You don't want to feel my cock opening your ass... Well, Kathleen, maybe I could spare you this experience, if you can show me that you are adequately submitted... I could remove your manacles, and you could go down on the floor, getting on your knees like a good whore... and sucking my cock. Obviously I still have your gun here and I could blow your brains over the room if you try to run or to bite me, but I am sure it will be not necessary... You just want to please me, right? What do you answer, Kathleen? Will you behave? Will you take my cock down your throat like a nice slut? Just say yes, nod with your head, and I will not sodomize you... The choice is yours..."
Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #51
Shadowed_Love

I groan in relief as i feel the vibrations of the dildo fade before dying completely, after which it was removed completely. My eyes are closed tightly, fingertips digging into my palms as i continue to shudder and tremble against the bed due to the affects of the dildo and hormone gel. Body jolting, flinching away from your touch as your fingers brush against the soft flesh, dragging my lids open to stare up at you as you speak.

A gasp escapes my lips as your fingers close around the hardened peaks of my nipples, making me squirm upon the bed due to their sensitivity. I listen in silence to your proposal, requesting that i give you a blow job in return for being spared sodomy. Fresh tears are glisten within my eyes as i turn my head away from you and close my eyes, allowing a tear to slip down my cheeks. Grimacing, i nod weakly in response, agreeing to pleasure you with my mouth to spare my ass.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #52
Gio

"Excellent" I whisper, delighted with your answer. "Excellen, Kathleen..."

From my pants I recover the key of the steel manacles. Keeping your gun in my left hand, I unlock them with the right one. Then I move a couple of steps behind, to enjoy the show in full.

"Stand up" I order, coldly. "Stand up, Kathleen, and look at me".
Old 02-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #53
Shadowed_Love

A shudder passes through me at your whispered words, you sounding so pleased with yourself that i have agreed to your demands. My eyes snap open as i feel your shadow fall over me, turning my head slightly to watch you from the corner of my eye as you remove a key from your pants and unlock the manacles from my wrists. Finally free, i draw them to my chest, rubbing my aching wrists lightly as you take a step back and order me on to my feet.

I'm trembling as i slowly ease myself upright before swinging my legs over the side of the bed and placing my weight upon them. They felt like jelly, quivering and shaking beneath my body as i stood upright in front of you, not bothering to cover myself for you have already seen it all anyway.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #54
Gio

"Great, Mighty and Powerful Detective. You were the hunter, but now you understand that I am the hunter, and you are just my prey. It's time for you to learn the true meaning of submission. Look at my cock... keep your eyes on it, and kneel down for him. On your knees, Kathleen, very slowly... I want to taste in full this moment."
Old 02-16-2008, 01:17 PM   #55
Shadowed_Love

I draw in a shuddering breath, turning my face away from me as i sway lightly upon my feet, listening in silence to your taunts as you enjoy my fearful obedience. Dragging my gaze downward to fix upon the swollen organ that means to violate my virgin ass if i fail to please you with my mouth.

Doing as commanded, i keep my glistening hues fixed upon your cock as i sink slowly to my knees, dropping down upon the carpeted floor so that i am face to face it.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #56
Gio

"And now, Kathleen, it's the moment. Open your mouth, and take my cock inside. Then start to suck it, and use your tongue. Keep your eyes open like the good whore you are."
Old 02-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #57
Shadowed_Love

I grimace weakly at your command but know better than to protest or beg, well aware that this is the only way i will spare my ass from the brutal rape you surely have planned for it. Leaning forward upon my knees, i reach out with my hand and carefully guide your cock between my parted lips. Your command for me to keep my eyes open is a challenge for shame prevents me from looking up into your face and so i stare at your stomach instead.

Allowing my hand to fall away, i begin to move my head along your length, my tongue rubbing against the underside of your shaft as i do my best to pleasure your with my mouth.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #58
Gio

I moan with pleasure. The motion of your lips around my shaft is absolutely wonderful. And even more wonderful is the sensation of absolute power.

"Finally you understand" I whisper. "Look at me. Look at my face and suck like the good whore you are".

Slowly I slip my hand on your hair, like a caress. Then my fingers touch the back of your head.

"Now, take it down your throat" I order. "Breath deeply". And I pull your head against me.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #59
Shadowed_Love

Breathing in deeply through my noise, my gaze flickers reluctantly up to your face, my gaze never steady, constantly moving and full of shame and fear. My mouth continued to move along your length, lips sliding against your shaft as i do my best to satisfy you in order to save myself from whatever else you might do to me.

As your fingers slide within my hair, i grimace, disgusted by every touch of your hand. Your sudden command alarms me and before i can respond or pull away, my head is pulled forward as you impale my mouth upon your swollen organ. Eyes wide as the head of your cock presses against the back of my throat, gagging and wretching as my hands lift to try brace against your thigh, trying to pull myself free.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #60
Gio

"No, no" I shake my head, pulling again your head. "Do not try to escape, Kathleen."
I release you just for a couple of seconds, enough for you to catch a breath. "And now, down again. Deeply inside... this way. Mmmm, you are a great cocksucker, Kathleen. Up and down... up and down.. yes, this way, suck it, suck it.... I am ready to fill you...."

And with a moan, I finally release my load inside your mouth. "Do not swallow, Kathleen" I whisper, squirting jet after jet of hot semen inside your lips. Keep it into your mouth!"