Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #21
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

Grabing your arm as you pass me, "If you walk out that door your fired" i tell you "And i will make sure no one else will give you a job" i add as i spin you around and push you back against my desk "So you see what you want doesn't really matter" i say as i close the office door and lock it "So why don't you be a good little whore and strip for me"...
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:35 PM   #22
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slap in your face. “Let me go. I’m not a whore. I’ve done a blowjob to save my job. Now let me go or I’ll tell the police you’ve raped me”
Old 07-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #23
Cole32

My hand rubs my face where you slapped me as i consider your words. "But i haven't raped you YET" i say as i slap you back only twice as hard, I follow this up with a punch to your stomach, And you double up winded gasping to catch your breath.

Grabbing your hair i pull you upright my free hand grasping your blouse, With a sudden jerk i rip it, Buttons popping in every direction as your blouse falls open...
Old 09-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #24
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I push you back and scream “No. Leave me alone”. You come up on me holding me tight with your strong arms. You try to kiss me as I turn my head yelling “NO”.
Your hands go to my breasts and squeeze them. I fight you back, trying to kick you. But a stronger fist comes to my stomach. I lose my breath. You squeeze my tits again and rip off the bra. My big breasts come out, bouncing in front of you.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #25
Cole32

The feeling of power I get as I punch you in the stomach for a second time is like a drug, A rush of adrenaline seems to course through my body. My hands returning to your breasts, Cruelly kneading the soft flesh between my fingers, before ripping your bra from you. Your large breasts tumbling into view, Creamy white compared with the rest of your tanned body.

Instantly my hands attack your naked breasts, Fingers digging into your sensitive flesh, As my thumbs circle the dark areolas. “Oh the fun I can have with these” I say as I draw a hand back and deliver a stinging slap to the side of your right tit, Smiling as I watch it ripple from the impact. My other hand twisting and pinching the hardening nipple of the left.

Leaning forward, I kiss your breast before taking the nipple between my lips, sucking hungrily upon it, as my left hand continues to torment your other. Flicking my tongue over the sensitive tip I feel the nipple hardening under my administrations.

As I lean forward further I force you back against my desk, My free hand dropping to tug at your skirt slowly lifting it….
Old 03-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #26
Beardy
Dark alley walker

You put your arm on my shoulders so I can´t move, just kicking in the air. I beg you to stop in a faint voice since I haven´t totally recovered from the breathe loss made by your fist.
I feel your hand lifting my skirt. It caresses my thigh, slowly going up to my cunt. You touch it over the pantyhose and rub your finger against it. You squeeze my tigh as you bend over me trynig to kiss my lips. I turn my head and you kiss and lick my ear. I cry and keep begging you to stop.
Then you become mad. I feel your excitment. You squeeze harder my thigh and pull my pantyhose. With a quick and violent move of your hand you rip it off.
I scream “Noooo! Stop!”. Your answer is another fist in my face. I feel the blood in my mouth and my nose. You grab my legs with both hands and keep ripping my pantyhose, spreading my legs with you between them...