Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)
Default Wow, "pimpjuicenigga!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpjuicenigga
i think fear is basically what stops men from raping, at least that is the case for myself. suppose that for a day, if u raped anyone, there would be no punishment. there would be no law, no rejection from society, and no one would even remember that u had done it. i ask you, would u honestly not rape that hot girl that u can never have? i would go ted bundy on every attractive young girl that i saw. i would make them scream, cry, beg, and hurt. i would destroy their body.

I've never done one of these before, but I felt the need....Stay the fuck away from Mr. Budding Cerial Murderer if you know what's good for you! "I would go ted bundy on every attractive young girl that i saw" Ok, hello there?...that's just frightening...what gave you the idea that that was a good thing to say ANYwhere, I mean, seriously. You're saying if you got the chance, you would preform an actual vilent rape on as many women as possible? What a timorous foul peice of pig shit. Congratulations on showing to everyone what a cowardly repulsive person you are by your second post.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So True dear!! Criminals arent the smartest of society are they?? even the would be ones!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:42 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol leave him alone he probably just a spotty-no pussygettin-16 yrold tryin to act bad

in real life mate those "WOMEN" would probably kick the fucking shit out of you !!! haha LMAO !!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:45 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great advice Maddog...thank you!!
With broken glass
Old 07-20-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

GREAT ADVICE IS WHAT IM FAMOUS FOR - MOVE THE FUCK OVER DR. PHIL MADDOGMCMANAMAN'S IN TOWN !!
Old 07-21-2007, 03:35 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey people, dont try to hide behind your finger. This man just said the obvious. I am not sure about going Ted, or make them scream, cry, beg, and hurt, but yes, most people would commit a simple rape.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:49 AM   #7
Sephy

I'm not so sure about this. When a question is posed in terms of "would you or wouldn't you" asking each to give their opinion, it really isn't fair for us to accept those we agree with and outright attack someone we don't agree with... is it? If we don't want those answers, we shouldn't ask those questions.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:17 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Sephy's right there ...

We opened up this question by bringing it up in a thread.
Of course we would like to have every guy go "No, or course not, I'd never rape a woman under any circumstances!" - but do we truly believe that?
No, because it would happen! On more than one occasion.
I'm not very fond of this either - and this guy's statement is quite infantile in any possible way - but we should give him credit for stating it anyway. Take this one for laughs (no reason to take it too serious at least) but remember it!
Women have been prey for men before and given the appropriate circumstances we would be again!
Old 07-21-2007, 04:40 AM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Women have been prey for men before and given the appropriate circumstances we would be again!
Meanwhile, they are the predators...
Old 07-21-2007, 04:48 AM   #10
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The previous three posters are correct of course, if we ask a question we should “respect” an answer that is truthfully told however repulsive to our sensitivities, I would point out though that Jez didn’t ask the question and was therefore merely commenting on a persons post in a way that she felt truthful to her opinion in the appropriate place (rowdy room).

I have to say I do find this a repetitive issue on RB…that if someone does post a “controversial” opinion that is then attacked, it’s the attackees that are then seen as being narrow minded. Very strange. Free speech is a wonderful thing don’t you think, but shouldn’t it be granted both ways? I think as long as its done in the appropriate place Jez (or anyone) can attack such a view (even if I happen to agree with Stern as to its authenticity) without risk of being called a hypocrite.

Quite frankly, I think the ‘childish’ language used in his post to explain the point makes it more amusing than offensive. Go ted bundy on my arse! LMFAO!

By the way Stern…that last line.

Quote:
Nice. Very hot.

Last edited by Louise; 07-21-2007 at 04:51 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:48 AM   #11
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Meanwhile, they are the predators...
A lesson learned?

Last edited by Louise; 07-21-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:57 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

And we'd put up much more of a fight next time!

You'd have to pay quite heavy for every one of us you conquered!
Old 07-21-2007, 06:04 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

Quote:
And we'd put up much more of a fight next time!

You'd have to pay quite heavy for every one of us you conquered!
Good! A real match is always preferable!

No problem there. You are the meaning of life and that makes you priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
I have to say I do find this a repetitive issue on RB…............................ Jez (or anyone) can attack such a view
Yes Lou you are correct. It happens all the time. But why it happens?
I believe it happens because people tend to attack the person, not the opinion.
I mean, if the opinion someone posted is ridiculous (or someone thinks it is) it should be easy to overbalance it. But instead of explaining the reasons one considers the opinion ridiculous, he prefers to start a new thread in rowdy room in which he is just calling names and doesnt gives a single reason to make us understand his point.
Lets say i am a new member, i dont know either Jez or that guy, i havent read his post, i just came in a place called RAPEBOARD. What am i going to understand when i read this thread????

Anyway, i wouldnt mind a good debate about anything. But taking a part of what someone said and use it to open a thread in rowdy, is very unproductive.
And is it my idea, or the board lately needs some creative posts?

Last edited by ego; 07-21-2007 at 06:08 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

I wasn't trying to debate anything, and I didn't particularly feel the need to explain my reason of thinking him a twit, as he displayed it so very well himself with his post. I was venting my opinion in the rowdy room as I was under the impression that this is what it's here for. New people who come to the board will hopefully see this thread and get the idea of the values that a lot of us have on this board as a community.

"Hey people, dont try to hide behind your finger.... most people would commit a simple rape."

No. From what I hope I understand about human nature from myself and the people I know, you are wrong. People are NOT inherently good. But I hope that people are not always purely selfish beings. That's a psychopath and it's a mental DISORDER...not NORMAL. Lastly it made me literaly ill to see you say " a simple rape." There is no such thing as a simple rape. How dare you desensitize that so flippantly? As people who deal with thoughts of rape frequently we should be most sensitive to the horror of real rape and the power it has to destroy so many things. I am very very sorry to see that tht is the real way you feel about that.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #15
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Ego no changes are necessary All people have to do is Remember why the FUCKING Rowdy Room is here??? SIMPLY it is here for a person to VENT with out getting in trouble for it!!

And whether or not it Is against the person or their opinion it doesnt FUCKING MATTER!! IT IS...the ROWDY ROOM....Anything GOES HERE!!

Rule #1 Anything can be said here!!................If in Doubt see Rule #2

Rule#2....Rule #1 applys over anything else!!" GOT IT!??

If Jezebel had said anything strong against this member anywhere else she might have got a warning?

And since when is it a problem when a member has concerns about another member who worrys that person and they state it here as they find themselves troubled by it!? Please be understanding BOTH WAYS Okay??
With broken glass
Old 07-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #16
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
I wasn't trying to debate anything, and I didn't particularly feel the need to explain my reason of thinking him a twit, as he displayed it so very well himself with his post. I was venting my opinion in the rowdy room as I was under the impression that this is what it's here for..
Hi Jezebel. Please don't feel that you are being picked on by the comments posted by me, at least. And I highly doubt the others said what they did to give you a hard time, either. The guy's comments were extremely disturbing... From what I have seen here, the rest of the group doesn't agree with him either. What he said was very sickening.. as you pointed out.

However, as you said.... you wanted to vent your opinion about this in the Rowdy Room (as you are entitled to do), so you did. And that's perfectly fine. But that's all the rest of us have done, too.... which we are ALSO entitled to do here. You said your piece on the subject and so have the other members. I wouldn't read any of that as a criticism directed at you in a personal way at all. Everything you have said is completely appropriate within the board rules and the function/intent of this Rowdy Room.

-------------------

Even though I feel that none of us are to blame, individually... I am still very concerned about the end result. What we've done, essentially, is set him up. In the thread, we invited him to share his real thoughts.. only to then go off on him over here for simply answering the question asked. I don't think that's fair. While his remarks turned out to be quite dark, disturbing, and inappropriate... he had every right to express them under those circumstances. Besides which, I suspect that his remarks were greatly exaggerated to begin with ... and they were probably intended to stay within in the same imaginary or hypothetical framework as how the question was phrased.

This new guy saw a thread that described a totally hypothetical situation in which the REAL LIFE legal and ethical boundaries we all live by no longer exist.. and he was asked (again, hypothetically) if he would take advantage of that opportunity or not. Given that kind of a question, any member should have the right to reply with a simple "yes" or "no." They also should be permitted to respond enthusiastically with a "oh-hell-yes-I-sure-would" or an "oh-my-god-no-way-not-ever" sort of response -- without anyone in this group blasting him for expressing what he thinks.

What's the difference anyway between a "real answer" that is given only under "hypothetical circumstances" ..... as compared to the rest of our very "real desires" that exist only under "fantasy" scenarios??? It's the same damn thing.

Really, all he said was he WANTS to do something terrible if he could...... which he can't. Within the context of the question posed to him his response DOES NOT suggest he would actually DO something like that in real life.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:34 AM   #17
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

First of all, I do not feel in any way picked on by anybody, so don't worry!

"However, as you said.... you wanted to vent your opinion about this in the Rowdy Room (as you are entitled to do), so you did. And that's perfectly fine. But that's all the rest of us have done, too.... which we are ALSO entitled to do here. "

I never suggested that you shouldn't get to say whatever you damned well please here, I was simply responding to what you said.

I did not set that thread up, and in no way did I sabotoge him by asking him a question and then attacking him for his answer. I mean I see where you're comming from, and perhaps if I was the one who had made the thread than this argument would make sense. Just because I disagree with him vehmently does not mean that I am wanting to take away his right to speak his opinion.
I never suggested that he had no right to speak his opinion. But just because someone has the right to speak their opinion doesn't mean that I need to not react to it in a negative way.

I am generaly (I would like to think) an understanding person. Try as I might I cannot make an excuse for this person's response. It was inapropriate and disgusting and it made me upset. Thus the above vent-age
Old 07-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

Quote:

"Hey people, dont try to hide behind your finger.... most people would commit a simple rape."

No. From what I hope I understand about human nature from myself and the people I know, you are wrong. People are NOT inherently good. But I hope that people are not always purely selfish beings. That's a psychopath and it's a mental DISORDER...not NORMAL.
Well, this is one of the most naive things i have read recently.
Rape is considered nowadays a big crime and it happens that often. Imagine it was legal. I believe it would happen daily.
We had a survey some months back, give it a search

Quote:
Lastly it made me literaly ill to see you say " a simple rape." There is no such thing as a simple rape. How dare you desensitize that so flippantly? As people who deal with thoughts of rape frequently we should be most sensitive to the horror of real rape and the power it has to destroy so many things. I am very very sorry to see that tht is the real way you feel about that.
As people who think generally, we should stop thinking with stereotypes, taking all the cases, putting them in the same bucket and writting "RAPE" on it.
As i said in another thread, i believe there is gradation in rape (as there is in everything). The fact i desensitize the cases means i can have a clearer look, because emotions make someone biased and block his better judgement.
There are cases that have been classified as RAPE (and technically were), in which the victim has no physical damage and no or faint memories of the incident. What is the "horror of real rape" in this cases and what word would you use insted of "simple" to describe these cases -compared with Monica's rape in "Irreversible" for example?
And you cant know how i feel, i didnt say. I only said that if was legal, most people would commit it. Now, if you doubt about this, i think you have to revise your beliefs about human nature.

@Sindy Hey, i said nothing about changes or rules. I didnt say what was posted was against the rules, i only said it was unproductive. And it was in a responce to Lou on a conversation about free speach.
Now, about rowdy room's usage, i dont mind people calling other people's opinion as "inapropriate and disgusting", but in my effort to take it seriously, i would appreciate some talking points also.
That is the reason i was happy to see Lou's suggestion on the "new ideas for RB" thread.
It was a good idea, welldone Lou!

Quote:
I did not set that thread up, and in no way did I sabotoge him by asking him a question and then attacking him for his answer. I mean I see where you're comming from, and perhaps if I was the one who had made the thread than this argument would make sense. Just because I disagree with him vehmently does not mean that I am wanting to take away his right to speak his opinion.
I never suggested that he had no right to speak his opinion. But just because someone has the right to speak their opinion doesn't mean that I need to not react to it in a negative way.

I am generaly (I would like to think) an understanding person. Try as I might I cannot make an excuse for this person's response. It was inapropriate and disgusting and it made me upset. Thus the above vent-age
In general, asking someone his opinion about an hypothetical situation and then critisizing/verbally attacking him for what he responded is considered unfair, blameworthy and -why not? fascism. The sentence in bold is the definition of self-contradiction. A negative reaction (such an attack in rowdy) to an opinion sounds to me as a denial or at least restraint of someone's right to speak his opinion. Something like elections in communistic Russia: you can vote whoever you want, but if you vote the wrong one, they shoot you.

Anyway, as you said you dont feel the need to justify your point of view. But is there any? Besides that he is "a timorous foul peice of pig shit".
You ask him "what gave you the idea that that was a good thing to say ANYwhere," without think that exactly that was what is asked in that thread!!!
You didnt even made the effort to stay in what he said, but you "putted words" in his mouth, he said "if was legal" you turned it in "the chance given".

Just to give an end, i suggest: You keep on considering him as "a timorous foul peice of pig shit" and his opinion as "inapropriate and disgusting" and i keep on considering your thread as unproductive and you as a narrow-minded person, ok?
Old 07-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #19
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You may hate this man's opinion, it may repulse you, but it unfortunately is actually the opinion of a majority of men. When asked, "If there were absolutely no conaequences, or you knew that you would get away with it, would you commit rape?" more than 60% of those polled said yes. I find this a little disturbing, but we have to accept the fact that people like that are out there.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:15 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

ego sorry for putting words in your mouth.

So why dont you guys Give me a call when the..Rape Board is all fixed and working properly then!?
With broken glass