Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #41
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew I had no choice. I took my phone, my fingers barely able to connect with the keys my hands could barely keep still. I dialed his number and didn't look at Jack as I made the call.

"Chris?... Yeah, hi... I- we need to talk. About... well, I dont think we should date anymore. Why not? Just because. I dont know- just because. Okay?" He hung up at that moment.

I started to cry again. "I- I hope you're happy with yourself, Jack!" At this point I could feel his cum dripping down my leg. I looked down, not knowing what to do with it. I looked around for my underwear.
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #42
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It was music to my ears when I heard Sienna coldly dump Chris. Soon enough Chris would find out that Sienna had fucked me and then he'd really think she was quite the bitch. I listened to her cry and whine and then noticed her looking for her underwear which was tucked into my pocket.

I put my hand firmly on her leg and said, "Sienna, get up were going to the party at Lisa's house. Your my girl now, and I expect you to act like a proper girlfriend when we get there."

I lifted her up by her arm and started to lead her toward her car.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:30 PM   #43
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt him Jack start to tug on my arm. I did what he said. I sat down for a beer with him. I kissed him. I even broke up with my boyfriend after he raped me... if anything, Chris would think I was a slut, not that I cheated on him. But trying to pretend like I wanted to be with a guy who just raped me... that was the last straw.

"No. Fuck you, Jack." I yanked my arm out of his grasp and stumbled back a couple feet. "No. I did what you asked now it's your turn. I want you to delete that picture from your phone. And my underwear."

I felt his cum dripping down my leg farther. I walked over to my bag and started rummaging through it, looking for something I could use to clean myself up. I didn't take an eye off of Jack.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

There was no way I was going to let Sienna tell me "Fuck You" and then start demanding things like I was her little boy toy. I stood up and walked towards her, and said, "No Sienna, Fuck You, I think I'd like to take some more pictures after we fuck again."

I tackled her hard to the ground just like I had been drilled for many seasons, she would feel that impact. This time I wanted her entire body, and I intended to teach her a lesson. I begain to lift her top off above her head as she struggle under my weight.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #45
lildefect

As I squatted by my bag I heard Jack's reply. I glance away for one second and the next he's on top of me, wrestling me to the ground. I was pushed to the ground with so much force it took the wind out of me. "Jack- stop!" He was pulling on my shell, trying to yank it off. I tried bring my arms down to my sides so he couldn't lift it off, but I was on the ground; defenseless under this man.

In my mind, I tried reasoning with myself. Have him rape me again, or bring me to a party; where he can't do that because there's people everywhere.

"Okay, okay- I'll go with you! Please don't fuck me again; please don't take more pictures! Jack!"
Old 04-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #46
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I ignored Sienna's pleas, instead I continued to pull at her top until finally I was able to bring it over her head. I could see her firm shapely breasts under her bra and it took me only a few seconds to push the bra up and reveal her breasts.

I said, "Sienna, your going to learn a nice lesson about respect." I unzipped my pants so my cock would be ready and then pinned Sienna's arms above her head on the ground with my right arm. I started to suck on her fine nipples and with my left hand I started to play with her pussy until I found her clit.

As I rubbed her clit in a circular motion I added, "This time your going to be nice and wet."
Old 04-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #47
lildefect

"Nooo.." I felt my arms forced above my head. When my top was torn off and my bare back against the ground I felt dirty. Filthy, slutty, and dirty. I felt Jack's tongue around my nipples; sucking them erect. Then his fingers drifting downward's toward my pussy. He began fondling my clit, and against my will I could feel my body's respond as he moved his fingers around me down there.

"Jack, don't do that..." I tried bringing my legs together as tightly as I could, tried to fight the fact that my body was starting to betray me. I could feel my hardening nipples, the reflex of my pussy as Jack played with it. I never thought that rape could be like this.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #48
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It wasn't long until I noticed Sienna's nipples becoming erect, this raised my level of excitement. As I rubbed her clit, it started to become moist, then Sienna closed her legs tight.

I said, "Sienna, just relax you'll enjoy it, I promise to be gentle this time if you relax." I took my knee and forced her legs open slightly so I could again start playing with her clit. My mouth was now licking and kissing Sienna from her stomach to her neck. My cock was laying next to her thight and rubbing slightly against her body as she moved under my weight. It was rock hard and the pleasure felt quite pleasent.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #49
lildefect

My legs were spread apart by Jack's knee and there wasn't nothing I could do to force them back together. My hands still above my head, I was topless and defenseless under Jack. I tried to squirm my hands free, but to no avail. I began to whimper when I realized there was nothing I could do.

I could feel my body responding to Jack's touch, though I didn't want it to. "Mmm..." I started breathing harder. I didn't want to cum; I didn't want him to have that pleasure, but as he continued to touch me I could feel my body heat up. I wiggled under him, I could feel his rock hard cock against my leg. I squeezed my eyes shut tight.

I arched my back and tried bucking my hips to get him to move his hands as I felt myself start to orgasm. "Ooh!"
Old 04-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #50
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to move my fingers on Sienna's clit and now focused my mouth on her young hot breasts. I could hear her starting to breath deeper and her pussy was getting nice and wet. She tried to buck me off her body but then I felt her body shake and she moaned loud as her body reached an orgasim.

I said, "See Sienna, that wasn't so bad. You might be saying no to me, but your body is giving me the green light." I repositioned my hips so my cock was lined up with her pussy. I grabbed the shaft of my cock and inserted it a few inched into her wet vigina and started to slowly move my hips. My cock was moving inside and out of her vigina, the pleasure following through my body. I let go of her arms and begain to play with her breast as I fucked her pussy. I said, "You know you want more, Sienna."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 04-23-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #51
lildefect

My body had betrayed me.

I could feel the release on my wrists, but even with that I could still do nothing as he positioned himself on top of me and began to fuck me again.

My body had already been raped, my body had already betrayed me. There was no point in physically resisting. Only a tear dripped down my face now, and I couldn't help but cover it. I covered my face, burying it in my hands and wiping the tears away from my face. My mascara was smudged and my cheeks were red.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #52
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt her body go limp as a continued to move my cock in and out of her vigina, giving her a good fucking. At first I was a bit dissapointed, but then the feeling of total domination took over and I was more excited then ever. I said, "Sienna, I own your body and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to cum on your pretty tits when I'm ready."

I continued to fuck, my hands all over her breasts until I felt my cock ready to explode. I withdrew my cock and sprayed my cum on her tits and a lit bit on her chin and mouth. I rolled off of her and said, "Hurry up and get dressed, I want to get to the party. I think your sister is going to be there, rumor has it she's got a crush on me. She's a bit dorky but I'm sure she's got a hot body like yours. You probably want to introduce me to her as your boyfriend."
Old 04-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #53
lildefect

I felt his hot cum all over my breasts and I looked down at them when he got off of me. It was sticky. I looked up at Jack. I felt disgusted with myself; for believing him. Virgin... pft. I took in a few deep breaths and looked away. I couldn't look at him anymore.

"I have cum all over me... I need to wipe it off first." I got to my feet, trembling. I felt sick to my stomach, like I was going to puke. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Please don't talk about my sister. Isn't it enough that you did this to me?"
Old 04-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #54
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I tossed Sienna's panties back to her and said, "You can use these or put them back on, I'm finished."

I enjoyed watching Sienna clean my cum off her body and knowing that she won't ever be able to wash out the cum that was deep inside her tubes. After she was finished cleaning herself up and had gotten dressed I said, "Hurry up, I'm leaveing with or without you. Either you can be my date at the party or I know your sis would be eager for some attention."
Old 04-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #55
lildefect

I used my panties to wipe the cum off of my chest. By the time I was done they were soaked and I was unable to put them back on. I put my shell back on and tried yanking my skirt down because I couldn't wear underwear. I threw my underwear in my cheerbag and sniffled.

I couldn't believe he was talking like this about my sister. I grabbed my bag and threw it on my shoulder. "I'll go with you, as long as you leave my sister alone."
Old 04-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #56
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I walked over to Sienna grabbed her shoulders and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. I said, "Great. You'll going to learn to that having me as your boyfriend really isn't a bad thing. Now hurry up and follow me to your car."

I turned around and jogged slowly to Sienna's car, I couldn't wait to get to the party and show off my new girl friend to some of my teammates.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #57
lildefect

I wiped the rest of tears out of my eyes then followed Jack to my car. I felt sick to my stomach, I couldn't even bare to look at Jack. He was in such a rush to get to my car. I found myself gripping the handle on my bag tightly, so tight my nails were digging into my hands.

When we reached my car I climbed in to the driver's seat and grabbed the keys out of my bag, throwing it into the backseat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was no longer about the team, about keeping people happy, about school spirit... Now he was threatening to hurt my sister if I didn't do what he said. I looked down and saw the legs I let him open up and violate. I squeezed them tight as I waited for Jack to get in the car.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #58
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I opend the passanger door and sat next to Sienna and turned on the radio to my favorite station. I looked over at her and she was a mess and needed to get cleaned up. I said, "Sienna, you know where I live, I want you to stop by my house. You need to get cleaned up before we head over to the party. I can't have my new girlfriend looking like a total whore."
Old 04-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #59
lildefect

I bit my lip and another tear strolled down my cheek. A whore... that's exactly what I felt like. I allowed him to take advantage of me. He made me cum. Only a whore would ALLOW that.

I pulled out of the parking lot and began driving towards Jack's place. I knew where he lived because I remembered him having a party there once and me and Chris went. Once Chris finds out that Jack is blackmailing me into doing this... with threats of my sister, of the school, of the team....

I steadied my breathing.

Shortly thereafter we had arrived at Jack's place. I knew I was a mess; I was sure my mascara was running from the tears, my hair probably had dirt in it from when he held me on the ground. I didn't want to look at myself though. I was ashamed with myself.

I opened the door and began getting out.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #60
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We walked into my house and saw my Dad passed out drunk on the couch as usual after my games. I took Sienna upstairs and showed her my older sisters room. I said, "Sue's away at college put you'll be able to find some of her clothes in the dresser and closet. There's a bathroom attached where you can clean yourself up. I'll give you thirty minutes to get ready or I'm going to the party without you."

I went downstairs to grab a beer and my camera.