Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default New Roleplay Idea

All right, so the fantasy I've had lately was of a girl (an orphan preferably so she wouldn't be missed by her family) had gotten into college. But instead of staying at the dorm where there are tons of parties and hardly any time for her to concentrate, she looks for an apartment. Instead she finds what she thinks is a boarding house. The man who runs the 'boarding house' is a powerful man...I'd say a prosecuting attorney or something so noone would think he would be capable of this sort of thing.

The boarding house is expansive, containing a gym for the girl to work out in, a swimming pool and other bedrooms. He could rent her an expansive room (about as big as a regular apartment) and then one night, unlock the door (he would have the only other key to the room while she was sleeping and rape her. He would record it while he raped her and then after that encounter, he would force her to sit on his cock, it either being in her pussy or her ass to stretch it out as he makes her watch the video as he records another which he plays live after the first video plays. He could do this in order to break her.

What she doesn't know is the boarding house is actually a whore house. He rents out rooms to unwitting girls and the rooms are soundproofed so the new girls have no clue who's there. When he gets a new girl, he takes time to break her himself (but would take a liking to my character because she continues to fight him.) While he watches the video with her, he would tell her her new outcome in life. She could be 17 so he could sign papers to become her legal guardian and also pull her out from college tying her to him in that matter. He could tell her all this and then tell her that from now on she would be bi-sexual and that eventually she would be whored out to his friends.

He could try to break her in with being with other girls by letting some of the girls that has been there for awhile and knows what's expected of them by kissing her and letting them play with her. Eventually he could stack them on top of one another, causing the new girl to watch, tied to a chair with a dildo and butt plug inserted into her vibrating as he has sex with the stacked girls. He could then include her when he wants to, stuffing a double dildo into her and another new girl with one of his friends raping the other girl as he rapes my character, causing the dildo to slide in and out of them both.

So you can see it would be a forced slave story, causing them to do whatever he wanted. He could whore them out to whoever would pay top price, there would be a girl to fit every man's dream...and possibly 'rent' them out to another woman client.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wouldn't mind being a customer if they cater to my little girl fetish.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Would love to roleplay this idea, it sounds great, I PM'd you cleo
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right up my alley I also pm'd you
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I'd love to play as one of the slave girls
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

I'd love to rent a room for you... I'm quiet, a history major, I don't party or anything.

I would very much enjoy the first rape, all the way through being made to serve customers

Satin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
All right, so the fantasy I've had lately was of a girl (an orphan preferably so she wouldn't be missed by her family) had gotten into college. But instead of staying at the dorm where there are tons of parties and hardly any time for her to concentrate, she looks for an apartment. Instead she finds what she thinks is a boarding house. The man who runs the 'boarding house' is a powerful man...I'd say a prosecuting attorney or something so noone would think he would be capable of this sort of thing.

The boarding house is expansive, containing a gym for the girl to work out in, a swimming pool and other bedrooms. He could rent her an expansive room (about as big as a regular apartment) and then one night, unlock the door (he would have the only other key to the room while she was sleeping and rape her. He would record it while he raped her and then after that encounter, he would force her to sit on his cock, it either being in her pussy or her ass to stretch it out as he makes her watch the video as he records another which he plays live after the first video plays. He could do this in order to break her.

What she doesn't know is the boarding house is actually a whore house. He rents out rooms to unwitting girls and the rooms are soundproofed so the new girls have no clue who's there. When he gets a new girl, he takes time to break her himself (but would take a liking to my character because she continues to fight him.) While he watches the video with her, he would tell her her new outcome in life. She could be 17 so he could sign papers to become her legal guardian and also pull her out from college tying her to him in that matter. He could tell her all this and then tell her that from now on she would be bi-sexual and that eventually she would be whored out to his friends.

He could try to break her in with being with other girls by letting some of the girls that has been there for awhile and knows what's expected of them by kissing her and letting them play with her. Eventually he could stack them on top of one another, causing the new girl to watch, tied to a chair with a dildo and butt plug inserted into her vibrating as he has sex with the stacked girls. He could then include her when he wants to, stuffing a double dildo into her and another new girl with one of his friends raping the other girl as he rapes my character, causing the dildo to slide in and out of them both.

So you can see it would be a forced slave story, causing them to do whatever he wanted. He could whore them out to whoever would pay top price, there would be a girl to fit every man's dream...and possibly 'rent' them out to another woman client.
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote