Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step back and take my cock out of my pants you can see its ten and a half inches and really thick. "It's very hard finding a slave to take care of my cock properly, tell me how does this one measure up to your husbands? As for what I want exactly what I told you I want you to come over cook, clean and service my cock? So I think I need to know some dark secret that you don't want anyone to know, something that will gurantee that you will come over monday to friday and do as your told? Tell me both your darkest secret, and your darkest sexual fantasy" I kneel down and start breathing on your pussy, I start licking at the juices coming from between your legs.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #22
brighid

brighid has initial reputation

I can feel the excitement rippling through me, tearing down my remaining defenses. His warm tongue between my legs teases out the secrets that I am trying so desperately to contain. "I...I can't tell..." Suddenly it spills forth, "My husband cheated on me and noone else knows and I fantasize about a stranger coming into my house while he's away to rape me because I don't have the nerve to cheat back." I quickly interject because I see the frightening irony. "But I only fantasize about it, I never REALLY wanted it to happen...FUCK! Will you please stop now? Please let me go..." But my body is my enemy now, as it revels in the attention it is receiving.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stroke my cock "Now that I have you on video revealing your dirtiest fantasy lets talk about my cock, how does it measure up to your husbands?" I continue licking you, "Do you really want me to stop or do you want to have an orgasym first for the camera?" I ask licking you. I also start to put two fingers into your wet slit. "Or maybe you need to experience my cock before you can compare the two"
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #24
brighid

"I don't want you to touch me! I want to go home." My body answers differently; my breath quickens, back arches, and head falls back against the wall and lolls to the side. He presses closer and I feel his rigid shaft against my leg. I try to squirm away. "You don't want me," I tried to convince him. "My husband has trouble getting in me, and he's not as big as you. He says I'm too tight sometimes...and that I tighten back up too quickly after making love. You really should find someone else, and I swear I won't say anything to anybody about this."
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I'll give you a choice where I cum, because I know you'll be honest with me you can choose to satisfy with your mouth, pussy or ass." I will give you ten seconds to choose, any other answer will result in harsh retribution" I step away from you stroking my cock. "Now Brighad tell me the truth how much time do I have to spend with you before your husband notices your missing? and which holes did you want raped in your fantasy?"
Old 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM   #26
brighid

I quickly consider my options and say, "My pussy. I don't want to enjoy this, but I don't want to be scarred by a memory of being raped anally. I REALLY like giving oral...By the gods! Why can't I just SHUT UP?" I asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #27
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Beg to suck my cock and fuck your pussy" I say looking at the other syringes. "And tell me how much time do we have before your husband notices something is wrong," I start thinking how much I want to keep you, but I need to pursuade to want to come back. I smile and go over to the cabinent and remove a vibrator, a shock collar and another syringe with a different drug.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #28
brighid

"I'm sure he already notices I'm missing...he panics when I've only been gone a few minutes more than expected. But I'm NOT going to beg YOU for anything!" I watch as he retrieves the devices and needle. "...Oh...not another needle...please, no!" I wriggle and try desperately to pull my hands free of the cuffs.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #29
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I gave you a chance slave, but you have to be difficult so I'll train you the hard way." I attached the collar to you and turn in on. I then attach a chain to your neck. I show you a control unit I'm holding and push a button, a jolt of electricity goes through your body. "Now apolagize for your rudeness and tell your Master you would be pleased to suck his cock." As I speak I take a metal bar and slide it through a link connecting it to your cuffs. You watch as I then attach it to a chain on a beam attached to a pully. You realize now I can lower you to your knees while your legs are still attached to the wall and your arms are apart over your head. I also brush the syringe against the left nipple. "Now this will make you somewhat more open to suggestion," I inject straight into your nipple. "It will take a few minutes."
Old 07-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #30
brighid

"No, don't...I'm sorry...no, please don't..Aaaaahhh!" I cried out as the needle jabbed into my breast. After the pain subsided, I asked, "Are those sterile? What was in that?"
Old 07-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Of course the needle was sterile" I undo your cuffs and lower you to your knees, you start to feel light headed. "Relax let the drug take its course, that's it now your just a little more open to suggestion, can you hear me slave?" You nod yes. "Good now it is an embaressing situation that you're in but you do need the money desperately, and no one else will hire you, so maybe six months then you'lll quit. Besides I do have a nice sized cock don't I?"
Old 07-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #32
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Must say a very enticing pic there...................i can see for you an abduction, being filmed as you strip then taken to a room were there are 20 or so very rich men and auctioned off to the highest bidder...maybe continue your adventures with him and a few of his friends......winks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighid View Post

Having been a stay-at-home mom for years, it is frustrating to try to find work these days. Especially when you have little experience to put on that resume of yours. This is my current situation. And my husband has been 'politely' asking me to get out and get a job. He has NO IDEA how hard I've been trying.

This week, I hit a big break! There was an ad in the newspaper under 'Help Wanted' for a caretaker. It said:

Middle-aged man needs housekeeper, cook, and nanny. Call (555)555-1000

Now, I DO realize that the phone number is a cell number, but...hey, I am DESPERATE for a job. So, I called the number. A really sweet sounding guy told me that I was the only one to have called. I think, AWESOME! He tells me that it pays $20 an hour. My husband makes almost minimum wage; this sounds wonderful. So, he gives me directions to his house. I leave my oldest in charge and tell them to follow the rules while I'm gone. She's happy because this means she'll get money to spend when she goes out with her friends this weekend.

I start to get a little nervous as I'm driving up his road. It's the only house for what seems like miles around. As the large gaudy house comes into sight, I see that this is the only road in and out. I consider heading home, but my family really needs the money. A handsome man greets me at the door and invites me in. We talk for a while about what my duties would be, what cuisines I am familiar with, what sort of experience I have with being a nanny. I tell him that I have been a mother for 13 years, that all my children are straight A students and well-behaved, and that I figure that should be reasonable experience. He laughs whole-hardheartedly at this. I ask him if I can meet his children. He says, "Oh no...I don't have any children." My gut tightens.

"But you said you were looking for a nanny...?" I say nervously. I start to get up from the luxurious couch.
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #33
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Great story Larzaius and Brighid! Keep up the good work!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #34
brighid

I find myself nodding at his questions. I feel airy. Six months of this? I try to imagine, but I can't really focus. His cock stands firm before me. My body stirs again with desire. Would I feel like this if my husband had not neglected me so? Or do these drugs just have that much power over my will? I can not seem to take my eyes off his cock. My stomach clenches as he brushes up against me, and my body aches to be filled. I shudder with exhilaration.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #35
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now I understand that this must be difficult for you so lets start with something easy for you" I put the head of my cock up to your lips, "Why not give it a taste, see how it tastes, you've already told me that you like the taste of cock. Then if you like it and you ask nicely I'll shove it down your throat" You realize that you are not chained to the wall but your arms are still suspended over your head by the bar. My throbbing cock brushing against your lips
Old 04-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #36
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Any housewives looking for a job as my cock nanny?
Old 05-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #37
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Planning on turning this into à story. If you want to see conclusion email me larzaius@yahoo.com.

Tags
dungeon, manipulation, one on one, rape roleplay, slave