Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #61
xRachx

xRachx has initial reputation

I'm at a party where I meet a guy. I feel sick so he takes me up to a room to lay down. As I'm laying down he starts to kiss my neck and gropes my tits. I tell him to stop as his hands work down to my pussy. I try pressing his hands away but he grabs my hands and pin them over my head. I start to scream but he gags my mouth and has his way with me.
xRachx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #62
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lots of guys want to roleplay that they kidnap me and "take me to a cabin in the woods." Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnggggggggggg

But, my ultimate fantasy, which I only dream about and could never really roleplay is what I call "The Superbowl Party."

Me and four other women are abducted on Superbowl Sunday. We're taken to a farm. There we're put on stage, naked, only in heels, hands tied behind our backs, forty men looking us over and then auctioned off. Each of us is auctioned off to eight men.

We're taken taken to a tent outside and four pegged. Every hour on the hour, five new men come in and have forty-five minutes to spend with us. The fifteen minutes in-between a gay, black dude redoes our make-up and cleans our.......well, love organ.

Love being auctioned off. "Hearing" the bidding going up and up. Knowing I'm being auctioned off for sex. Humiliation!!!!!
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #63
amandabest_1996

amandabest_1996 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to amandabest_1996

In the woods, bent over a fallen tree. Skirt pushed up and panties torn open. At least 3 guys, holding my arms down and letting me scream, unless someone is facefucking me. All taking turns doing me doggy and cumming inside me.
amandabest_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #64
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandabest_1996 View Post
In the woods, bent over a fallen tree. Skirt pushed up and panties torn open. At least 3 guys, holding my arms down and letting me scream, unless someone is facefucking me. All taking turns doing me doggy and cumming inside me.
Quite close to a scene from "I spit on your grave"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg i-spit-03.jpg (22.4 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by ElChantajista; 11-05-2012 at 03:47 PM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #65
amandabest_1996

amandabest_1996 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to amandabest_1996

Yes please!
amandabest_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #66
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could go 2 ways on this..

I want someone to break in my house when I'm alone during the day. We have a full out brawl until you finally have me on the ground tied up, completely out of energy. Then I'm used for hours on end. Forced bj, vag, anal rape, etc. You leave with a promise to be back if I don't keep quiet.

Second would be me out and about (Christmas) shopping and I'm followed. You follow me to my car, chloroform me just as I'm about to open my door and drag me to your car. You take me to a hotel or your place and I'm held prisoner for days on end. Maybe even months.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #67
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What happens to your shopping?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #68
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrender2U View Post
I could go 2 ways on this..

I want someone to break in my house when I'm alone during the day. We have a full out brawl until you finally have me on the ground tied up, completely out of energy. Then I'm used for hours on end. Forced bj, vag, anal rape, etc. You leave with a promise to be back if I don't keep quiet.

Second would be me out and about (Christmas) shopping and I'm followed. You follow me to my car, chloroform me just as I'm about to open my door and drag me to your car. You take me to a hotel or your place and I'm held prisoner for days on end. Maybe even months.
I would totally keep all the stuff she bought and send it to people as my christmas presents..Also run up her credit cards and cripple her financially. Release her and warn her what would happen if she didn't just live with the consequences. *evil grin* ALL the consequences.