Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #21
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

How about ex-wife rape? I can't be the only one who has the fantasy of setting up a gang rape of the prim and proper bitch!
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:17 AM   #22
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthSadist View Post
How about ex-wife rape? I can't be the only one who has the fantasy of setting up a gang rape of the prim and proper bitch!
Similar story here. I always used to say that my ex-wife was a unsexy girl trapped in a sexy body. She was very conservative, prim and proper, and used to be shocked if anyone said anything of a sexual nature to her (which they often did). For example, she turned down a job offer in an all-male factory/office after she was told at the interview that she had great tits and would have to get used to sexual banter if she took the job. Love to imagine her taking the job and then getting a good hard gang rape as part of a welcoming ceremony!
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #23
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Last edited by Astro Creep; 04-16-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #24
limoxxxx

limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)
Default mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesehill View Post
I have had fantasies about my wife being raped for some time. The best fantasy is when she is bound, gagged and rape by two armed home intruders
Dont we all !!!
limoxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #25
Teasinfact

Teasinfact has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
Yup, raping another man's wife is one of my favorite fantasies. And specially, like others have mentioned, if her husband (even better, some other family members) are forced to watch as she gets repeatedly violated/humiliated/etc.
I like your fantasy, is like mine... but I like more to be forced to watch my wife raped... and cum because of that.
Teasinfact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:11 AM   #26
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by domywife View Post
My wife has the body of a woman who has had three children, with stretch marks and tits that have breast fed all three. However, while she may have 5 or 10 extra pounds, she is not fat. In fact, I find her more irresistible now than ever.

She is a red head, although with the hormonal changes of pregnancy her hair darkened somewhat, it is still in the red category. Her skin is white. Imagine white skin and then add whitener to it! When we were younger we had black sheets. In a dark room, with no light coming in, I could still see her against the black sheets. She also has freckles, but not the heavy, dark kind.

She is five foot, seven inches tall, long legs, shoulder length hair, 32 D cup they are very soft with very nice nipples. Her nipples are elongated as a result of breast feeding.

Now, to the fantasy: For reasons I do not understand, I have for the greater part of our marriage had the fantasy of being forced to watch as she is used brutally and forcefully. The thought of watching as she struggles, fruitlessly, and is groped through her clothing, only to be forced to remove it or have it cut from her body, drives me crazy with lust.

I sometimes fantasize about a group of men, or a mixed group, and often black men having their way with her. I often fantasize they torment her greatly, especially her tits...

I seriously thought you were describing me for a min, lmfao Really though, she sounds hott... Wish I could see... play... *cough*

Last edited by auburness; 05-16-2013 at 02:14 AM.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #27
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

We are married couple here on the forum. My wife likes idea and fantasies about being violated, forced and humiliated. Especially while husband is forced to watch. And me, husband have only fantasy of my wife being humiliated and raped. Btw. Have you ever thought of being raped and humiliated together with your wife by couple of brutal strangers?
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #28
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Winning a wife to rape

One of my favorite fantasies...

My best friend is at my place for the weekly poker game. He's been drinking and losing all night, till he finally draws a full house. But he has no money left. His house is a dump, his car is a piece of shit, but his wife is one hot piece of ass. If fact he's bragged for years what a good fuck she is. So the boys and I agree to let him put her up as collateral for the pot.

He lays down his full house and smiles. I Lay down my four aces and smile bigger.

The boys keep him there while I go to collect my winnings.

Expecting her husband, she answers my knock on the door in her robe. She doesn't like me much, I'm always getting her hubby in trouble, but she lets me in anyway.

Once I'm inside, I grab her, pull her arms behind her and slip cuffs on her wrists. I tell her what happened just before I tear open her robe and begin inspecting my new property. My belt works nicely as an improvised collar and leash as I lead her around. I decide I want a sample before I take her home.

Forced onto her knees, her mouth is glued tight, until my probing fingers pinch one hardened nipple. As she screams in pain and protest, she finds her mouth filled with my cock. Despite her struggles I soon have her sucking obediently, and decide to test her deep throating skills. She chokes and gags as I force my cock deeper down.

Her hubby was right ... she does have skills, and now she's mine!

Taking my cock from her mouth, I use the improvised Belt/leash to lead her to the end of the couch. I bend her over the big, over stuffed arm of the couch, and tell her what's about to happen. She screams in protest, but those screams quickly turn to pleas for mercy as she begs me not to rape her, in vain.

I plunge the full length of my cock into her unwilling pussy, as she struggles and squirms. I slap he round ass, and tell her that she's my sex slave now. Then I tell her that I'm going to blow my load in her fertile pussy, and use her as a breeder.
She begs and pleads, anything but that. Please don't knock her up. She'll do anything I want, just don't get her pregnant.

"Anything?" I say, knowing that she is about to break and become mine. "Alright."

I pull my cock from her wet pussy, and slowly side it up, between those soft round ass cheeks till the head is ready to invade her tight virgin asshole.

Suddenly she realizes what she has agreed to, and tries to pull away, but my cock can't be stopped as I open her ass for it's first probing. She screams in pain and struggles against my anal fuck, until her energy is spent and she surrenders to her fate, and accepts her new life as my little rape-wife.

Again, a personal favorite.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #29
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default any pictures of her?

you don't have any pictures of his wife, do you?
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #30
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by strippingu View Post
you don't have any pictures of his wife, do you?
Haha. Yeah...because she's 'real' and it's a 'true' story.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #31
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

And if she was she really would want strangers on here wanking over them
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #32
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Re: Winning a wife to rape

Alas it's only a fantasy,
but in my fantasy,
she looks like a young Lynda Carter....

trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #33
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)
Default See wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburness View Post
I seriously thought you were describing me for a min, lmfao Really though, she sounds hott... Wish I could see... play... *cough*
I love to share a pic or two. Contact me at jayhoweard@gmail.com or on yahoo im as jtripper8008
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #34
ChatWithMe123

ChatWithMe123 has initial reputation

I fantasize about seeing someone or a group of guys have their way with my ex gf. Fantasize about her sister and mom getting it too.
ChatWithMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #35
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

my wife raped is one of my biggest fantasies. Once, when we were moving, I had to stay nehind in the old appartment to make the final arrangements with the landlord, and she had to go by herself with the movers - five big, burly men - to the new appartment to show them where to put all our stuff. The entire afternoon I was fantasizing what they might have done to her - starting with bullying and groping and then all the way to full-on gangrape, taking their pleasure in inflicting pain and humiliation on my beautiful, delicate wife - culminating with them forcing her to beg for her own impregnation.
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #36
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a story you might like, I thought I had posted on RB already but apparently not. Stay tuned, I will post and paste the link. Give it a read and give me your thoughts. Most people who have read it, seem to like it.

In the my story , both parties, wife and husband, are both repulsed and aroused by what transpires. Sometimes lust overcomes shame and disgust, well at least for a little while.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 08-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #37
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

That reminds me of my fantasies. Yes, we were also moving sometime ago. Four strong guys brought our furniture to our new flat. I had to leave to organise things in our old flat. The four guys are smirking when I leave. It is a hot summer day and my wife is wearing only shorts and a top with nothing underneath. As soon as I have left they began groping my wife under her shirt and laughing when they feel her bare tits. They say slutty behaviour must be punished. They pull off her shirt and down come shorts and panties. They feel her up all over her naked body before they gang rape her hard and brutal in every orifice. Before I return they order her to dress up again and to act normal. One word and they would rape her again in front of me. My wife obeys unwillingly. So only she knows what pleasure they had with my poor wife. They said to her, thanks for the great tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
my wife raped is one of my biggest fantasies. Once, when we were moving, I had to stay nehind in the old appartment to make the final arrangements with the landlord, and she had to go by herself with the movers - five big, burly men - to the new appartment to show them where to put all our stuff. The entire afternoon I was fantasizing what they might have done to her - starting with bullying and groping and then all the way to full-on gangrape, taking their pleasure in inflicting pain and humiliation on my beautiful, delicate wife - culminating with them forcing her to beg for her own impregnation.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #38
diane6702

diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to diane6702

I have a very strong feeling,accompanied by some circumstancial evidence,that my husband also shares these fantasies.
diane6702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #39
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane6702 View Post
I have a very strong feeling,accompanied by some circumstancial evidence,that my husband also shares these fantasies.
Are you into those fantasies as well?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe she found the ball gag and hand cuffs?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wife rape