Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2013, 03:55 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gang Rape, if you please

GANG RAPE, IF YOU PLEASE

There were twelve of them and they were in their prime, tall and muscly and above all, young. To most young girls they appeared very attractive indeed, with their full lips, flashy smiles and just a hint of stubble on their well-defined jaws. Except on this night they were more than just men, out to have some fun on the town. On this night, they were in dire need - and they were out on a prowl.

Susan first saw them while walking down the street, on her way back from work. Though only twenty years old, she was no innocent and understood very well the dangers that stalked young women after dark - particularly pretty, petite women like her. Despite this, she refused to be intimidated. As an accomplished athlete, Susan could outrun the fastest person at her school. Quite reasonably, she believed she could run away from trouble, if it came to that. All she had to do was stay alert and aware. Susan's blonde hair flicked from side to side as she did so now, checking that the group of men were still on the opposite side of the street and not trying to follow her.

"Hello there," a voice said, up close. Startled, Susan turned around, in time to see a man strolling toward her from a side alley. Damn, she thought, I should've been more careful. She hesitated for just a second before turning to run.

But by then, it was too late.

While Susan's attention was directed at the man in the alley, the rest of the group had run up to her from behind, so that as she turned around she practically collided with them.

"Whoa, what's the hurry, little lady?" the leader of the group said, grabbing hold of her in a pretend-hug kind of way. The movement only looked friendly, however. In reality, the force with which the man's arms tightened around her was considerable and predictably, she struggled against it with all her might.

"Let go of me, asshole!" Susan warned, her blue eyes flashing in the darkness. "Or I'll scream!"

There was a peal of laughter from the men.

"D'you hear that, fellas?" the man holding her said. "She's gonna scream..."

With her blood running cold, Susan opened her mouth to carry out her threat. In that very moment, the men acted. They were all so much bigger than her that they made it look ridiculously easy. First, the one holding her squeezed her so tight it blew all the air out of her lungs, shutting her up as effectively as if she had been gagged. Then the rest of them were upon her, their hands pulling at her hair, snapping her head back, shoving something into her mouth. Susan felt them pulling her along, her feet dragging along the ground. Dimly, she registered the darkened alleyway before her. Then this view, too, was cut off, when they slipped a piece of cloth over her eyes and tied it tightly.

"Mmmm..." it was all the sound she could produce and it pleased the men immensely.

"What's that, my dear? I can't hear you," one of them teased, with his breath hot on her neck.

"Hey man, I think she's saying she needs a good fuck," another one chimed in, helpfully.

Susan trembled. Please, no. Please. She shook her head mutely, pleading with them in the only way she could. Little did she realize that her terror only served to inflame her captors further, making their cocks grow hard in their pants.

"Tie her up," someone said and two sets of hands grabbed her wrists and ankles simultaneously. She felt the rope tighten around both, several times. So they had rope. That meant they had been planning something all along. She tried to suppress the shivers that came over her at the thought.

"Awww... she's cold, the poor thing," a deep, male voice said. She felt a strong, rough hand on her face, stroking her. Could it be there was someone amongst them who would take mercy on her?

Smack! The slap against her face shocked her, and she cried out through the gag.

"Mmmm!" she was still whimpering when the second slap came, then a third and a fourth. Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Shut up, you little whore," the man said, and desperately she obeyed. By now, her entire body was shaking so violently, she was almost glad for the strong arms holding her up.

A split second later, she felt her legs being lifted off the ground. They carried her like an oversized doll, feeling her body at the same time. She squirmed helplessly for a while, but they just held her more tightly. When a large hand started squeezing her breast through her shirt, she could take it no longer. She passed out, her body going limp, making it even easier to carry from thereon in.

When she came back to, they were not outside any more. She knew this at once, in spite of the blindfold. For one, the temperature was several degrees warmer. Two, she was lying on a mattress of some kind. She moved slightly, trying to feel around her.

"Hey, everyone, she's awake!" came the immediate announcement. Susan cringed and tried to reach up to tear her blindfold away. That was when she heard the jingle of the chain.

"Oh no, you don't," the man said, pouncing on top her heavily. She could not even try to struggle against his weight, it pinned her down so securely. Fighting to breathe, she felt him grab hold of her wrists and snap something cold around each one. Then -

"Would someone help me chain this bitch up, or what?" the man holding her yelled. Presently, there was a sound of footsteps. It sounded like boots on concrete, Susan thought, wondering if the information would ever be of use to her. She winced as her arms were spread apart and slightly up. When her fingers scraped brick, she knew she had been chained to a wall.

"Mmmmm!" she whined, desperately. She knew she sounded pathetic, but she could not help it.

Smack! Someone slapped her on the face again, hard.

"What did I say about whining?" the deep voice said, that she recognized from before. With the last vestiges of self-control, Susan fell silent, her body trembling with the effort.

The man sitting on her got up and she breathed in gratefully, wishing she could breathe through her mouth, too. Then she forgot about breathing, as she felt her ankles being untied and the shackles being snapped around them.

This time, when the man slapped her, Susan kept whining, in complete and utter panic. The men handling her ankles paid her no heed, as they proceeded to spread her legs open and chain her to the floor. Once finished, they stepped back and watched her, while she arched her back and threw her body left to right wildly.

"Right, who wants to go first?" one of them said and everyone laughed, except Susan.

She went silent when the first of the men leaned over her, grabbing at her blouse. When he ripped it off her she flinched, otherwise she did not struggle, for there was no point. She was utterly helpless, chained up in position. Every further effort at resisting would be wasted.

"Wow, what a beauty!" the men exclaimed, as Susan's breasts spilled into view. She cried when they squeezed her nipples then bit them real hard. While this was happening, other hands cut off her skirt and knickers, so that she was left completely naked and exposed. Though she had resolved that struggle was pointless, she started to struggle again when she felt their hands between her legs, prying her open, examining her.

"Me first, me first!" one of them yelled and she moaned into the gag, in outrage. A second later she felt the first of them licking her, leisurely. As she arched her back trying to escape it, she inadvertently pushed her breasts higher. Soon, both her breasts were being suckled enthusiastically, suckled then bitten, then suckled again. She moaned and moaned, then moaned even louder when she felt long fingers probing her core.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" the sounds were music to the men's ears, making it impossible to wait any longer.

"I'm fucking her right now!" the man licking her said and a moment later, his erection was nudging at her opening. Feeling the large, smooth head rub against her soft lips, Susan strained desperately, but the chains held her firmly in place. The first of the men to have her took firm hold of her hips. Then, in a single brutal move, he pushed inside her and started raping her.

Impaled on a giant, rock hard cock that stretched her insides painfully with every thrust, Susan cried and sobbed into the gag:

"Mmmmmm! Mhhhmmm… Mmmhhmmm!"

Excited by her reaction, the men sucking on her breasts bit down hard, causing her to cry even harder.

The huge cock was splitting her apart so effectively, she wanted to beg for mercy. Oh, please stop, please... she thought, while her body shook uncontrollably. But it was no use. The man raping her was fully aroused now and his movements were steadily getting faster, not unlike a train. In and out, his cock went, with metronome like precision. Susan's long legs jerked with each thrust, her shapely buttocks quivering in his hands. Then, when she thought it could not possibly get any worse, she felt the gag being removed from her mouth.

"Oh, please... please... no...." she begged, the moment she could speak. But the man who had taken the gag out had other ideas.

"Open wide," he instructed, pulling her head back firmly. Susan clenched her jaw shut. No, you can't make me, she thought. You can rape me, but you can't make me take you in my mouth.

She was wrong.

The man gave her a few seconds to obey. When she did not, he wrapped a cord around her neck. Gently, he pulled on it, choking her until her mouth opened, gaping for air.

"That's my girl," the man said, pushing his swollen appendage into her mouth. He released the chord slightly, allowing her to breathe. "Try and bite me and I choke you to death," he warned. Then his hips began to move.

Spread-eagled, chained up and spitted at both ends, Susan moaned and whimpered and squirmed, while the men fucked her to their heart's content. She tried to keep track of when they swapped, but not being able to see she could not be sure of exactly how many of them had had her. In time, even this ceased to matter, as she began to perceive her torture as never ending.

"Pwease... pw..." she would mumble with her swollen lips, in the brief period between one engorged penis exiting and another entering her mouth. Then she would be silenced again, allowed to do no more than moan and suck and eventually, swallow. At the other end, one large cock likewise replaced another, so that her delicate lips were soon swollen and throbbing. They did not spare the rest of her body, of course. With a cock deep down her throat it was hard to scream, but her body twitched and jerked continually, as they continued sucking and biting her breasts.

They went on raping her. They swapped frequently, but they never grew tired. She was one and they were twelve – they could go on all night and they planned to do exactly that.

At one point, she fainted. When she came back to, she was no longer chained up, but they had not stopped, except to withdraw briefly from her mouth.

"Oh, good, you're awake," the man lying on top of her said. He withdrew from her briefly, so he could lie on his back beside her.

"Come, lie on top of me," he said, so sweetly that she almost forgot he was a rapist. Alas, she was too weak to move, she could barely feel her arms and legs. The next thing she knew, his friends were moving her into position, dragging her on top of him, spreading her legs open.

"Aaaah..." Susan moaned weakly, as the man's penis penetrated her tender opening once more. At the same time, she felt hands massaging her trembling buttocks, spreading them apart. She did not care any more, she just lay there inertly, with her head resting on the man's powerful shoulder.

The pain, when it came, was a bolt of lightning. She had not seen it coming and so, when the first of the cocks penetrated her anus, she cried out in shock. But she could not get away, for the men had predicted precisely this reaction and they held her down firmly.

"God, that feels good," the man penetrating her anus said, pushing his long cock all the way in. With the twin penises in her front and back entrance stretching her open like never before, Susan saw stars, and tears poured out of her eyes.

"Please, stop..." she squeezed out, lifting her head as though to look at them - but the blindfold, of course, was still in the way.

Susan could not see the gathered men smile conspiratorially, but she knew what awaited her when one of them grasped her by the hair and pulled her head still further back. Oh, no, she thought. I can't survive this...

"Open wide," he ordered, already slipping a noose around her neck. She did not wait for it to choke her, before doing as she was told.

"Woohoo, we have a trifecta!" someone yelled, as Susan gagged on the freshly swollen cock in her mouth, her hips jerking with the movement of the twin cocks inside her.

For the longest time, the three men raped her, while their friends watched, holding her down. When they all came, she swallowed dutifully, but some of the sperm still spilled out of her mouth. They laughed at that and slapped her hard. They took photos of her red raw privates, with sperm still dripping out of her ass. Then they started fucking her again.....

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #2
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good stuff, i enjoyed reading that.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story I enjoyed reading it, gang rape is a big fantasy of mine and you captured both the victims viewpoint and the rapists' perfectly.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you. I aim to please.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
AmeliaB

AmeliaB has initial reputation

Wow!
AmeliaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
Butt_Stalker

Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)

That was amazingly hot! Great job Sasha!
Butt_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Last of this story is extremely hot !! love the details

Thanks
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #8
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Excelent story, very nicely written.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #9
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, love the detail!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:29 PM   #10
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Hot story! Thanks for posting!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:10 AM   #11
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

Brilliant ,,,I loved it , thank you so much.

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #12
Robert V

Robert V has initial reputation

VERY nice-thank you!!!

Robert
Robert V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:39 AM   #13
ripit
Privileged Member

ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that is a start of a great novel.
ripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #14
Monkeyswithguns

Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)

nice work!
Monkeyswithguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:07 AM   #15
nahkit

nahkit has initial reputation

Nice story, thanks. Hope there's more to follow.
nahkit is offline   Reply With Quote