Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Really
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #62
Tragedy

Tragedy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Tragedy

alright look. FR can come off as an asshole, but he embraces it and doesn't pander to anyone, and he's clearly not lacking intelligence.

I haven't read his reply on the rd thread, I probably won't in honesty because I have a short fuse already and the past week has really been hell on me. two family members that I've had to put in the ground in less than a week(Grandfather, cousin), and between the week more trips away from home and drama than I'd like to deal with given the choice. I'm still reeling and I don't feel like seeing whatever comment he made about telling/calling me whatever it is he said. I can surmise from other posts what he said already, and have a feeling I'd react less than maturely, which I hope people understand.

look, I'm on Ultram so I will sum it up like this. Don't bitch at FR because he was here first and none of us have any right coming onto what is essentially his home turf and asking him, them or the board to change to suit anyone elses needs. it's wrong.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #63
Tragedy

PS, sorry for the rant, but again, I'm on some heavy stuff for pain after a car wreck that I'm still recovering from, and it makes me ramble off topic. yay drugs.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #64
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps you should read it before appearing to assume you have cause for getting your knickers in a twist.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #65
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Funniest thing about this thread? I stand accused of driving people off the board. What I see is more people joining the fray. Like flies to shit Jwham, flies to shit.

So you lost your girlfriend Sasha? So fucking what? You're the only bitch here crying over that!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #66
Tragedy

nah, I'm good with presuming. and I'd have to be wearing knickers to twist them, wouldn't I love
Old 05-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #67
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Really? I have known FuckingRotter for going on five years now. He and I have argued far more violently than what you saw here, and still we are adult enough to know that it's all good between us. I respect him and his viewpoint and he respects me and mine. I don't expect that to change just because we disagree.

This is called "discussion". I would hardly call this "turning on each other".

Ah. While I admit that I have been known to kick an occasional hornet's nest, this is not one of those times. Somebody is certainly stirring the pot, it I would say it's the one who want to drive a wedge between two old friends who is doing the stirring. Won't work, but nice try.

And the common denominator with all this strife would be?

This post tells me everything I need to know. And should tell everyone else everything they need to know as well.

Your veiled threats and mutterings of conspiracies and paranoid ramblings mean nothing. They aren't coming from you. You're just a puppet controlled from behind the scenes. I have no idea who the puppetmaster is and frankly I don't care, but he's doing you no favors.

Give it up, nondescript. You're better than that and smarter than that. Get the facts before you go into a defensive frenzy and allow your opinion of me or anyone else to be dictated by anyone or anything other than your personal experience.
Jesus. Spend enough time on that post?

I'll respond properly tomorrow. When I'm sober and can actually read it.

Yeah. I said that.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #68
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Might as well...

Sierra, ND... What the fuck?

I've known Sierra for years, and while she'd probably disagree, I consider her a friend. ND, I don't really know you that well honestly, but I think I know you well enough to say something.

You two should be friends.

Seriously.

I have absolutely no idea why you're not, but I see far more you two have in common than what separates you. Whatever happened between you two, just let it go already. I really doubt it's worth it.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:48 AM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, it's always worth it!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #70
Wryter

Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy RB for the simple reason that here one has the freedom to express them selves in an open & honest way which I find preferable than on some sites where you have to couch everything you say or do that you might offend one. Yes use common sense and enjoy what you do and what others offer also..............its a great site and I enjoy it...
Wryter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #71
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un View Post
I feel all warm and huggy inside now.....

(wish I had a rainbow and unicorn emoticon to insert here)
I`m not surprised you have plenty of insulation
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #72
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation

Wait, all the RDers are gone? Whered they go? I still see a few, myself included.
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #73
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Hush! You're supposed to be silently agreeing or something.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #74
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*Waves to Roxie* I'm still here. Not going anywhere, I love the place
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #75
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Also quietly confirms what FR silently agreed to
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #76
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

RBers/RDers ,doesnt matter where you came from. Some come and go and come back again and again.

Thats the beauty of this place.

The rowdy room is just that, a place to vent without getting into hot water. There are however exceptions.

Racial slurs and the like is one way to get into trouble here. However in this room only we try not to crack the banhammer on anybody.

Something that might get you in trouble anywhere else on the board could be looked at with a different context in this area.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #77
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ah. While I admit that I have been known to kick an occasional hornet's nest, this is not one of those times. Somebody is certainly stirring the pot, it I would say it's the one who want to drive a wedge between two old friends who is doing the stirring. Won't work, but nice try.
If you're such good friends, doll face, you would notice that it isn't me driving any wedges. You're the one who changed her mind about the RD peeps and got on the hate-on-FR-bandwagon.

Quote:
And the common denominator with all this strife would be?
I was acknowledging why I don't give a crap. However at this point I'd have to quote like 14 posts in order to explain what the hell I was talking about.

Quote:
This post tells me everything I need to know. And should tell everyone else everything they need to know as well.

Your veiled threats and mutterings of conspiracies and paranoid ramblings mean nothing. They aren't coming from you. You're just a puppet controlled from behind the scenes. I have no idea who the puppetmaster is and frankly I don't care, but he's doing you no favors.

Give it up, nondescript. You're better than that and smarter than that. Get the facts before you go into a defensive frenzy and allow your opinion of me or anyone else to be dictated by anyone or anything other than your personal experience.
*eyeroll* I can't believe I actually have to say this "out loud": Paranoid much? Seriously. Get over yourself. No one is conspiring against anyone. And any friend of mine will be the first to tell you that I never blindly adopt an opinion of anyone/anything. Bias isn't really my thing. I dislike you because you act like an ass. And you're kind of bat shit crazy.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #78
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
RBers/RDers ,doesnt matter where you came from. Some come and go and come back again and again.

Thats the beauty of this place.

The rowdy room is just that, a place to vent without getting into hot water. There are however exceptions.

Racial slurs and the like is one way to get into trouble here. However in this room only we try not to crack the banhammer on anybody.

Something that might get you in trouble anywhere else on the board could be looked at with a different context in this area.
Think there was a bit of gloat there. RD was founded by people from RB, and they basically came and took all our good people. Now they are no more, and we live on, not as strong as we were in our heyday, but pretty damn good IYAM.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #79
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I was being loudly disagreeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedLady View Post
Also quietly confirms what FR silently agreed to

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #80
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Might as well...

Sierra, ND... What the fuck?

I've known Sierra for years, and while she'd probably disagree, I consider her a friend. ND, I don't really know you that well honestly, but I think I know you well enough to say something.

You two should be friends.

Seriously.

I have absolutely no idea why you're not, but I see far more you two have in common than what separates you. Whatever happened between you two, just let it go already. I really doubt it's worth it.
Menace - yes of course you and I are friends. You were one of the first people I met here on RB. I've known you longer than I've known Phantom.

I have NO idea why ND has a hardon specifically for me, but I recognize some of the words and suspect she has been listening to little birdies.

It has, however, become obvious that we will never be friends.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote