Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #21
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
you asked if i was a he or a she i think, its a moot point i say.
Not retard...seriously i think is better if you talk in your language.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #22
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

Non accusarmi di usare un traduttore. so il mio italiano. se lei vuole che la grattata posteriore dice sì ora e lasciarmi trova una maniera per farlo!!!
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:22 PM   #23
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Again you just can SUCK IT!

Quote:
lmmfao and apparently the translator doesnttake well to your italian because even that was as broken as your english.

and whats with those damn pictures? you got a shirt for everything lol.
That t-shirt belongs to you. My english isn't perfect...so what?
I can understand every word you said...i'm better then your translator from a long shot!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #24
MARADONA
Banned

Default ....

Quote:
Non accusarmi di usare un traduttore. so il mio italiano. se lei vuole che la grattata posteriore dice sì ora e lasciarmi trova una maniera per farlo!!!
What you said doesn't makes a sense...btw...this is an "english" board...so i don't get why you are still going on...
yes i asked you to dance...but in this way no one will laugh at you...it's lame...really!

Buona notte suka minchia!

*suka minchia stands for dick sucker...
Old 04-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #25
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

yea an english bored u sound like you speak spanglish amigo lol by the way this thread is about uploading not ur affinity 4 moi.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #26
Shadowy Figure
Banned

whos that on ur avatar maradona?
Old 04-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #27
Shadowy Figure
Banned

maradona look wtf you done... delete ur posts and i will mine..
Old 04-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
MARADONA, this has now ruined two threads. You want to continue to waste your time, do it in THIS THREAD. I expect BETTER from you.

Shadowy Figure. One hundred posts and over 90 of them in the Rowdy Room. I told you to stay out of here and you did it for about 24 hours and now you are back. You want to play with your keyboard, do it in here. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN to post anywhere else in The Rowdy Room.
You are right about something...i wasted my times.
And yes you can expect better from me since i "ruined" two threads...my apologies for it...

HAVE FUN
Old 04-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #29
Shadowy Figure
Banned

did u hear what i said? delete ur posts n i will mine.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #30
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
maradona look wtf you done... delete ur posts and i will mine..
Seriously...your sarcasm is starting to piss me off...btw...my "concern" in this moment is not focalized on you anymore...
Old 04-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #31
Shadowy Figure
Banned

I WASNT BEING SARCSTIC delete our posts so the thread will be as it was.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
I WASNT BEING SARCSTIC delete our posts so the thread will be as it was.
Wanna delete your posts? Do it...sorry dude...but i have nothing to feel ashamed "for".

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-25-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Next time i will tell you are cool! ;)
Old 04-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
Shadowy Figure
Banned

they're off topic anyways and we were talking about enemas and back rubs. whats the harm in us both deleting them? they werent on topic anyways.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #34
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Wanna delete your posts? Do it...sorry dude...but i have nothing to feel ashamed "for".
then y da hell did u apoligize?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #35
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shadowy...dude...let it go, my friend. Really. Just let it go.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #36
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Shadowy...dude...let it go, my friend. Really. Just let it go.
why did u have to say that? im as we speak deleting the posts n u stil had to say that...
Old 04-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #37
Shadowy Figure
Banned

phantom pls delete this whole thread
Old 04-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #38
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Shadowy Bitch needs to go...

theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #39
Shadowy Figure
Banned

well dont even botter making wise cracks or witty remarks or bumping this im not gonna read it or post on this thread.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:45 AM   #40
MARADONA
Banned

Cool My last post in this thread.

Quote:
well dont even botter making wise cracks or witty remarks or bumping this im not gonna read it or post on this thread.
Shadowy Figure i guess i exagerated with you...i'm sorry if i hijacked two threads...it will not happens again.
I will give you back your rep points...with the hope that you will start to be a good member of this site.