Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb Shadowy Figure & MARADONA

i likewise dont care too much if people take my links. if my uploads cause others to follow suit and upload their stuff thats a good thing and al i ever wanted to se.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
I agree with what your saying Stainless but I will ad this. All of the videos I put links for except the last 1 are from my computer, of which I paid TOP DOLLAR for half. There have been some situations where a link has been posted that has been dead for awile at times. My next line of action is to take the name from the img link and see what that turns up torrent/warezwise. Sometimes when that doesn't work I'll take the name from the descrption and see what that turns up. I cited Misterdex as the user who's broen link i was updating. I diddn't feel the need to explain that I got it from that warez site since i got the video myself and if that link went down i would absolutely re upload it.
Quote:
i likewise dont care too much if people take my links. if my uploads cause others to follow suit and upload their stuff thats a good thing and al i ever wanted to se.
This is strange...why are you acting as a normal person? It is all ok SF???
Talking about of the great Misterdex ..beh i have to tell you something...i paid him for steal your links..!!! lol
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

because i am a normal person when certain people arnt in the same threads as me beating a dead horse. and Mr. X's links came before mine, I only updated one of his and gave him credit for it.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
because i am a normal person when certain people arnt in the same threads as me beating a dead horse. and Mr. X's links came before mine, I only updated one of his and gave him credit for it.
Ah so i paid him for nothing??? Ohhhh too bad!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Shadowy Figure
Banned

i dont get it?
Old 04-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
i dont get it?
Oh man...
Old 04-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Shadowy Figure
Banned

sweet...
Old 04-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
sweet...
I asked you to dance SF...so move your ass! OK?
Old 04-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

Cool It's time wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
It doesn't pay to stereotype. I've met over 100 people from this forum and from other, non-adult, forums (although admittedly I have never met anyone for the purpose of having sex). Others I have spoken to on IM or on some voice medium (phone or Yahoo Voice). The people I have met have been uniformly great. (They are never like you think they will be, by the way.)

While I admit I am much more careful now after a rather bad experience with one former RB member (who I never actually met), the vast majority of people here are just people - no better and no worse than any other group. The folks on RB and other adult forums are simply more honest and open with each other about sex and their preferences than most because this community is so accepting. It's the one place you can talk about about almost anything and most of us will say, "Well that's not my thing, but if it blows your hair back, go for it."

Don't judge us here on our words. It's harmless fantasy for the most part.
I'm sorry Sierra but he is not able to understand you.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
Shadowy Figure
Banned

my ass hurts because of the MRSA infection. i will later 4 u.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
my ass hurts because of the MRSA infection. i will later 4 u.
I hope...i'm bored you know...
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #12
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Talking

Capiamo l'un l'altro perché parliamo effettivamente inglesi!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
Shadowy Figure
Banned

awww poor baby forse lei ha bisogno di una grattata posteriore da me o anche un clistere?
Old 04-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
MARADONA
Banned

Talking eh eh

Quote:
Capiamo l'un l'altro perché parliamo effettivamente inglesi!
Inglese stands for English i tell you this...since you can't use my langauge with a translator...fucktard!

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-25-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: lol
Old 04-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #15
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
awww poor baby forse lei ha bisogno di una grattata posteriore da me o anche un clistere?
Mi dai del lei?
Old 04-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #16
Shadowy Figure
Banned

yes you.. behave while i do it.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #17
Shadowy Figure
Banned

lmmfao and apparently the translator doesnttake well to your italian because even that was as broken as your english.

and whats with those damn pictures? you got a shirt for everything lol.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #18
MARADONA
Banned

Talking ah ah ah

Quote:
yes you.. behave while i do it.
You don't know what i'm saying huh? eh eh
Old 04-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #19
Shadowy Figure
Banned

you asked if i was a he or a she i think, its a moot point i say.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

Anyway...if i ask you something in italian you must go on with it...we are not talking in third persona...