Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 AM   #21
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Actually, Dark, your post sounded more like let people do what they want, PERIOD. I didn't see one mention of the rules. If you were IMPLYING that, I apologize for the misinterpretation. It was unclear because it was unmentionned.
I never said anything of the sort.You came up with all of that on your own.The OP had nothing to do with the rules.It was telling people to act the way the OP wanted them to act.(the olden days)

All i said was sometimes people need to have it out with each other and if you personally don't like it,don't read it.

I know and follow the rules here.To the letter.

If you disagree with someone(and are going to call them Stupid) you might want to actually know what your talking about.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:33 AM   #22
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

evilj i dont know you and have only seen a few of your post but ive come the brilliant idea that you are a jackass your post in this thread are repetitve and just idiotic
with things your mad about but cant make a point of,

half of these post dont make sence the other half are rambling that is pointless,

seriously.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 AM   #23
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not here to start shit at all. And if I was "whining", I'd be running and reporting anything that annoyed me. Likewise, if I was stirring shit, I'd be happy to site examples that are annoying but in NO WAY rule breakers (as I've said 3 times now).

Here's how I think this is NOT a public board . A public board needs no members. there is a membership here. One you can lose. One you have to qualify for. Truly public boards can be anonymous; no members anyone can post, anyone can download. At best this is a semi-public board.

As for taking a shot at Dark for his post, when you use phrases like:

"Many things on this board started one way and evolved into another.
If you think your above certain behavior good for you."

It sounds like you're saying "everyone breaks the terms of conduct get over it". That is what I found unclear. Especially combined with the tone of "no one can tell me what I can say" when we know the TOS actually can AND does. If that is not what he meant, I wish he would have been clearer.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #24
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I never said anything of the sort.You came up with all of that on your own.The OP had nothing to do with the rules.It was telling people to act the way the OP wanted them to act.(the olden days)

All i said was sometimes people need to have it out with each other and if you personally don't like it,don't read it.

I know and follow the rules here.To the letter.

If you disagree with someone(and are going to call them Stupid) you might want to actually know what your talking about.
And I never said you DIDN'T know the rules. I said you didn't mention them anywhere in your post (which you didn't). That's where you were unclear.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:43 AM   #25
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First i don't have to make anything clear to you.

You just read anything you want into what i said.Doesn't make it true.

Once again this was not about the rules.It was nowhere in the original post.Nowhere.It was about how she wanted people to act.(do i need to keep explaining this to you)She did not say they were breaking the rule.She just did not like the way people were acting and wanted them to do it her way.I disagreed.

NOTHING WAS ABOUT THE RULES
Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 AM   #26
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Not here to start shit at all. And if I was "whining", I'd be running and reporting anything that annoyed me. Likewise, if I was stirring shit, I'd be happy to site examples that are annoying but in NO WAY rule breakers (as I've said 3 times now).

Here's how I think this is NOT a public board . A public board needs no members. there is a membership here. One you can lose. One you have to qualify for. Truly public boards can be anonymous; no members anyone can post, anyone can download. At best this is a semi-public board.

As for taking a shot at Dark for his post, when you use phrases like:

"Many things on this board started one way and evolved into another.
If you think your above certain behavior good for you."

It sounds like you're saying "everyone breaks the terms of conduct get over it". That is what I found unclear. Especially combined with the tone of "no one can tell me what I can say" when we know the TOS actually can AND does. If that is not what he meant, I wish he would have been clearer.
I'm lost with your meaning dude. You still haven;t been able to give an example of what you mean by racist remarks. And how the fuck do you think there's any qualifying for being a member here? Do explain that would you? Maybe the we could stop the spammers who post everyday while somehow qualifying as members.
Qualification for RB = ????
Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 AM   #27
EvilJ
Privileged Member

By the way, calling someone's POST stupid... in the FUCKING ROWDY ROOM... hardly seems like a federal offense. I'm not calling YOU stupid. I said your post was.

IN THE ROWDY ROOM.

For someone who is all about saying what he wants, you seem to be a bit thin skinned when someone else does.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:49 AM   #28
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i still think your a jackass and your post continue to make this idea of mine more and more valid
Old 04-25-2009, 03:50 AM   #29
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
By the way, calling someone's POST stupid... in the FUCKING ROWDY ROOM... hardly seems like a federal offense. I'm not calling YOU stupid. I said your post was.

IN THE ROWDY ROOM.

For someone who is all about saying what he wants, you seem to be a bit thin skinned when someone else does.
give me a fucking break.I could give a shit if you think what i wrote was stupid.I(unlike you)was stating a fact that you had no clue what you were talking about.On top of that you called it stupid.

You obviously have no clue who i am or what im about.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #30
theDarkOne
Banned

Hypocrite----someone who does not “practice what they preach someone who pretends to live by a set of values, but in fact does not.

(((it's funny that you agreed with the OP and now your freaking out)))
Old 04-25-2009, 03:56 AM   #31
fival
Privileged Member

my thoughts exactly TDO
Old 04-25-2009, 03:59 AM   #32
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alright good. Can't answer my questions EvilJ, not surprising. Now go away as this thread was not about you in the first place and you have gotten tiring.
Start your own thread if you can back it up or call a mod. Either way get the hell out of here.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:00 AM   #33
EvilJ
Privileged Member

God I hate doing this line by line stuff. It always seems so silly, but if I hafta do that:

[QUOTE=snarkopo;339939]I'm lost with your meaning dude. You still haven;t been able to give an example of what you mean by racist remarks. QUOTE]

I've been more than clear in the fact that I'm NOT gonna stir shit by giving examples of borderline racist shit that isn't technically against the rules (Fourth time I've said that now). It's not against the rules, it's just annoying. An the world doesn't revolve around my being annoyed so I'm NOT citing instances that annoyed me like they're rule violations. NOT. I came as close as I'm getting in one of my posts. You may have been typing when I wrote it, but, it's on this thread. AND IT'S NOT RACIST ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT FURTHER. Quit trying to make me stir shit. Ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
And how the fuck do you think there's any qualifying for being a member here? Do explain that would you? Maybe the we could stop the spammers who post everyday while somehow qualifying as members.
Qualification for RB = ????
Okay. I already addressed this one too. I said that there are no anonymous posters. That makes it at best semi-public. "Public" would allow all ages. "Public" would allow people to stay when they violated TOS (actually... "public" HAS no TOS). The mods run this board and can toss people out (like any board). If there is someone who can toss you out for breaking rules they made and you didn't vote for, it isn't public.

Is that really that hard to understand? Is that to "rambling" for you?

And, last I checked, spammers get tossed on their asses as soon as someone reports them or a mod sees them. Before you say "that makes no sense", please read your post where you mention spammers. I'm responding to that, here. The part where you mention spammers.

In your post.

NOW, I'm being repetitive.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #34
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Alright good. Can't answer my questions EvilJ, not surprising. Now go away as this thread was not about you in the first place and you have gotten tiring.
Start your own thread if you can back it up or call a mod. Either way get the hell out of here.
Hmmm... I answered them. You were just busy typing, weren't you?
Old 04-25-2009, 04:05 AM   #35
snarkopo
It's been fun

[QUOTE=EvilJ;339948]God I hate doing this line by line stuff. It always seems so silly, but if I hafta do that:

Quote:
I'm lost with your meaning dude. You still haven;t been able to give an example of what you mean by racist remarks. QUOTE]

I've been more than clear in the fact that I'm NOT gonna stir shit by giving examples of borderline racist shit that isn't technically against the rules (Fourth time I've said that now). It's not against the rules, it's just annoying. An the world doesn't revolve around my being annoyed so I'm NOT citing instances that annoyed me like they're rule violations. NOT. I came as close as I'm getting in one of my posts. You may have been typing when I wrote it, but, it's on this thread. AND IT'S NOT RACIST ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT FURTHER. Quit trying to make me stir shit. Ain't gonna happen.

Okay. I already addressed this one too. I said that there are no anonymous posters. That makes it at best semi-public. "Public" would allow all ages. "Public" would allow people to stay when they violated TOS (actually... "public" HAS no TOS). The mods run this board and can toss people out (like any board). If there is someone who can toss you out for breaking rules they made and you didn't vote for, it isn't public.

And, last I checked, spammers get tossed on their asses as soon as someone reports them or a mod sees them. Before you say "that makes no sense", please read your post where you mention spammers. I'm responding to that, here. The part where you mention spammers.

In your post.

Ok, dumb but ok. Please go away now.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 AM   #36
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
give me a fucking break.I could give a shit if you think what i wrote was stupid.I(unlike you)was stating a fact that you had no clue what you were talking about.On top of that you called it stupid.

You obviously have no clue who i am or what im about.
You're absolutely correct. I don't know who you are or what you're about.

Is that supposed to make a difference to me?
Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 AM   #37
fival
Privileged Member

[QUOTE=EvilJ;339948]God I hate doing this line by line stuff. It always seems so silly, but if I hafta do that:

Quote:
I'm lost with your meaning dude. You still haven;t been able to give an example of what you mean by racist remarks. QUOTE]

In your post.

No you've been repetive the whole time further more you do nothing more then validate my point that you are a....oh wait for it.....here it comes......JACKASS
Old 04-25-2009, 04:08 AM   #38
EvilJ
Privileged Member

[QUOTE=snarkopo;339950]
Quote:
God I hate doing this line by line stuff. It always seems so silly, but if I hafta do that:

Ok, dumb but ok. Please go away now.
Fival. I never mind when an asshole calls me a jackass. Your opinion is meaningless to me. and I haven't even responded to you prior to this because, frankly, you've said nothing of note.

and snark:

Well, you put me in my place, didn't you? Excuse my stifled yawn.

How bout I leave and give you the last word, hmmm? Here:

Last edited by EvilJ; 04-25-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:09 AM   #39
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:

How bout I leave
Finally,something that makes some sense.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:11 AM   #40
snarkopo
It's been fun

[QUOTE=EvilJ;339954]
Quote:

Well, you put me in my place, didn't you?

How bout I leave and give you the last word, hmmm? Here:
I don;t want the last word. It's obvious now that you can't, or won't make any decent argument for your case, you are posting in a thread tjhat has nothing to do with you, and you are being an idiot.
This gets tiring.