Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Too Many Fights??

What the Hell people!?? The Rowdy Room was meant for fun and fake fighting for FUN...get it?

Lately theres been to damn much serious crap going on here and I and others, I am sure are getting pretty Damn tired of it.

So everyone quit being so damn sensitive/serious about some ones meanings or what you thought they meant!

Lets go back to making this Room Fun again...so people will like coming here again okays??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with you that I wish this room was for that, but it also seems to be a place to vent your feelings in the crudest of terms. I thought if we didn't like stuff like that we were just supposed to stay out of the RR. Am I wrong in that?

More upsetting to me is the fact that comments I believe belong in here have crept up in the regular threads. We have people who desperately want to insult people they have never met doing it in regular threads. There's a lot of baiting going on and it's pretty infectious. I found myself almost becoming a party to it on one of the newer, more racially charged threads, then realized that if I can't actually find the racist bastard and kick his ass in real life, my words are pretty empty and only the lowest of pussies resorts to empty threats.

I don't use the RR that often because I have real outlets for my anger and- if needed- can kick someone's ass. Yet it's purpose as a vent seems justified.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I agree. I have wondered lately if the rowdy room isn't creating bad feelings more than it is a place to release.
But maybe we just need to live with it. For whatever reason this is the most involved, interesting and cohesive board I've seen. We get pissed at each other from time to time but like a family we always seem to forgive and move on. Except for the true trolls that is.

Last edited by snarkopo; 04-25-2009 at 02:11 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #4
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

If anyone is insulting someone else outside The Rowdy Room, you need it to bring it to a Mod's Attention.
They're minor insults at best. A lot of race-baiting by a very, very, very small number of people. I'm not sure they're noteworthy, much less "report-the-bastard-and-get-his-stupid-ass-warned-or-banned" worthy. They're masked as opinions. Mostly trolls looking for biters. If it ever elevated to a direct insult in a thread, I'm sure you'd know in an instant.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:22 AM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
I agree with you that I wish this room was for that, but it also seems to be a place to vent your feelings in the crudest of terms. I thought if we didn't like stuff like that we were just supposed to stay out of the RR. Am I wrong in that?

More upsetting to me is the fact that comments I believe belong in here have crept up in the regular threads. We have people who desperately want to insult people they have never met doing it in regular threads. There's a lot of baiting going on and it's pretty infectious. I found myself almost becoming a party to it on one of the newer, more racially charged threads, then realized that if I can't actually find the racist bastard and kick his ass in real life, my words are pretty empty and only the lowest of pussies resorts to empty threats.

I don't use the RR that often because I have real outlets for my anger and- if needed- can kick someone's ass. Yet it's purpose as a vent seems justified.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
No you're not but still, assholes need to be told they are so, words are the only things we have, much as we may want to do something for real. Plus these guys would probably never say what they do in the real world either.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #6
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
No you're not but still, assholes need to be told they are so, words are the only things we have, much as we may want to do something for real. Plus these guys would probably never say what they do in the real world either.

Well... that's kind of what makes them pussies, right? That they wouldn't dare say the shit they say online to anyone that didn't staunchly agree with them in real life. Where I come from, pussies do that.

*Whew* been wanting to say that for a while. The difference is, I say shit like that to people's faces on a regular basis.

On the plus side, they have a vent. On the minus side, they have an audience. At least if it's in the rowdy room, the audience is limited to those who purposely come here.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:42 AM   #7
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Well... that's kind of what makes them pussies, right? That they wouldn't dare say the shit they say online to anyone that didn't staunchly agree with them in real life. Where I come from, pussies do that.

*Whew* been wanting to say that for a while. The difference is, I say shit like that to people's faces on a regular basis.

On the plus side, they have a vent. On the minus side, they have an audience. At least if it's in the rowdy room, the audience is limited to those who purposely come here.
I don't think we have any disagreement.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
EvilJ
Privileged Member

The only problem I see looming is that these guys are not discovering the Rowdy Room fast enough and they're tossing a lot of vitriol outside into the board. For right now, they're dancing on the edge, but I'm wondering how long it will be before they fall off and start shit for real.

Like I said, there's a LOT of baiting going on out there. Wish something could be done about it, but I doubt it can because they're coluring ON the lines, but not OUTSIDE them. It's annoying, like a five year old picking a booger and holding it THIS far from your face.

Anyone else noticed that (the baiting) or am I being "sensitive"?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 AM   #9
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down No Thanks

My feeling is if you don't like a thread where something is going down then don't read it.If people have a problem with each other then let them go at it.It's a public board and there is something for everyone.

There are many threads i don't like so i don't go in them but i would never tell them to stop.Most people don't like a fight but sometimes it's the only way to get past something.

Many things on this board started one way and evolved into another.
If you think your above certain behavior good for you.

But i sure as hell am not going to have anyone tell me how to act.

No one is better than anyone else.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #10
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
My feeling is if you don't like a thread where something is going down then don't read it.If people have a problem with each other then let them go at it.It's a public board and there is something for everyone.

There are many threads i don't like so i don't go in them but i would never tell them to stop.Most people don't like a fight but sometimes it's the only way to get past something.

Many things on this board started one way and evolved into another.
If you think your above certain behavior good for you.

But i sure as hell am not going to have anyone tell me how to act.

No one is better than anyone else.
Okay. FINALLY something I can disagree with.

A public board this is not. We are all members. If threads get insulting and personal, we don't have to run away and let people bully us, there are pretty clear standards of conduct here and breaking them isn't a "*shrug* shit happens" situation. The only place I see that as okay is here, in the rowdy room. That's pretty much spelled out in the rules.

Now THAT is a "if people don't like it, they can leave" situation.

If you don't like the standards of conduct, no one can TELL you what to do. You can leave and start your own board. Many have.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #11
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

A public board this is not. We are all members.
This is a public board.Anyone can see it.Anyone can join it.

Quote:
If threads get insulting and personal, we don't have to run away and let people bully us, there are pretty clear standards of conduct here and breaking them isn't a "*shrug* shit happens" situation.
Really no shit
I think i know that.I did not say anything about that what so ever.
Quote:
The only place I see that as okay is here, in the rowdy room. That's pretty much spelled out in the rules.
Once again,no shit...
Did you even read my post?

Quote:
Now THAT is a "if people don't like it, they can leave" situation.
Seriously what are you talking about?

Quote:
If you don't like the standards of conduct, no one can TELL you what to do. You can leave and start your own board. Many have.
Really,thanks EvilJ.....
i have almost 17hundred posts.I think i know how the board works.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 04-25-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:09 AM   #12
snarkopo
It's been fun

Hey EvilJ

If you have a problem with someone you can certainly tell them in whatever thread. Only if you want to insult them do you need to resort to the RR. Plus you can always inform a Mod, Have you tried that? Phantom is pretty good at spotting bullshit and not tolerating it.
Finally, what exactly do you mean by baiting and racially charged threads? What's going on?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:10 AM   #13
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Dark one,

Luckily, I don't have to break your post into line by line sections to say I disagree with you and think that your post is at least a little stupid.

Thanks for making it easy.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Well yeah, that was a dipshit remark.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:14 AM   #15
theDarkOne
Banned

I don't care or mind if you disagree with me.Your post made no sense.You want to call me stupid,fine.I broke your rambling post down because i was trying to respond to your writing that i could not understand.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #16
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Dark one,

Luckily, I don't have to break your post into line by line sections to say I disagree with you and think that your post is at least a little stupid.

Thanks for making it easy.
and whats wrong with letting people do what they want as long as it's within the rules?That's all my post was saying.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:20 AM   #17
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Hey EvilJ

If you have a problem with someone you can certainly tell them in whatever thread. Only if you want to insult them do you need to resort to the RR. Plus you can always inform a Mod, Have you tried that? Phantom is pretty good at spotting bullshit and not tolerating it.
Finally, what exactly do you mean by baiting and racially charged threads? What's going on?
Again, I'll reiterate that it's not noteworthy and I haven't been insulted personally. If I felt it came to that level, I'd report it.

As for the "racially charged" stuff, I'll leave that to people to decide for themselves while exploring the board. There is one that comes to mind where a poster implies that anyone who has a differing opinion is less than him in terms of masculinity. I'm trying not to call these guys out, because as I said, they are still technically okay and there's no reason to.

Lastly, the "have a problem verses insult them" thing is what I meant and have been saying all along. Look at my posts all over this board. I disagree with people often, but it remains civil (until just now, in this room. Thanks for coming, Dark. You make a great example). Got NOOOOO problems with polite discourse in the public forum. I do have a problem with insults there (which, I REITERATE, haven't happened... it just seems we're GETTING there).

And in this room, I think anything goes. Period.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:22 AM   #18
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:

A public board this is not.
A public board this is my friend, how could you think otherwise?
I was sympathetic to your post at first, But now, not so much. You're coming across now as a whiner at least and someone who wants to start shit at best. Maybe the other way around.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:23 AM   #19
EvilJ
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
and whats wrong with letting people do what they want as long as it's within the rules?That's all my post was saying.
Actually, Dark, your post sounded more like let people do what they want, PERIOD. I didn't see one mention of the rules. If you were IMPLYING that, I apologize for the misinterpretation. It was unclear because it was unmentionned.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:29 AM   #20
snarkopo
It's been fun

The topic "Too many fights?"

Now we've got EvilJ.
The irony is killing me. Fucking unbelievable.