Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:49 AM   #1
University

University has initial reputation
Default Bondagefreak / University

I special registered here to write this, and I hope the admin or mods here will think about this!
You're a big liar, wilmpie-alias-bondagefreak or somehow else name you use !
How much name you use?
In Ex-Board you were banned because you've used the uploadbox.server and not because you're been hacked.Each can take a look there, its an open board so easy.
It is aboslutely not possible to hack a password in a board, all is encrpted, even the admin or mod can not see it,
this is the safety of each board, otherwise we would all here on the board exposed to the risk to be hacked.
--
You are in a lot of different baords, EX-board you are banned, in Saff-Board you are under observation, I don´t know what you do in bondagecompanion board, and in rapedesiree, and so on.
It is quite strange why you suddenly post your links everywhere so messy.
So please do not say you have been hacked yet, one of your friends will probably know the password, or you have a specific intention to do this suddenly.
You stealing links and movies from companys so better you are carefully in the future. I observe you too !
Regards
University of technology
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #2
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by University View Post
I special registered here to write this, and I hope the admin or mods here will think about this!
How much name you use?
In Ex-Board you were banned because you've used the uploadbox.server and not because you're been hacked.Each can take a look there, its an open board so easy.
It is aboslutely not possible to hack a password in a board, all is encrpted, even the admin or mod can not see it,
this is the safety of each board, otherwise we would all here on the board exposed to the risk to be hacked.
--
You are in a lot of different baords, EX-board you are banned, in Saff-Board you are under observation, I don´t know what you do in bondagecompanion board, and in rapedesiree, and so on.
So please do not say you have been hacked yet, one of your friends will probably know the password, or you have a specific intention to do this suddenly.
You stealing links and movies from companys so better you are carefully in the future. I observe you too !
Regards
University of technology
PEOPLE! Enough with the drama from other boards already!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
University

Default answer

Not somebody YOU ARE no one can login without the correct password !
And now you are told us that you got a lot of problems on another baords, so I am right !
Your intention is not to spam the board yor intention is another !
Old 02-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gents there is a rowdy room for members to work out issues

secondly this is wilmpie movie thread

unless either of you is him/her then it looks kinda out of bounds

thanks for considering what I have to add

sparks
Old 02-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #5
University

Default answer

I think it´s not necessary to go in rowdy room, each know allready and the admin too. !
You know better as anyone else what you have done !
Old 02-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Children, go outside if you just have to fight.

Or, anywhere but here...
Old 02-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondagefreak View Post
i'm not gonna argu with University he surlely registrated here to make a fight with me but i will make a new topic in the rowdy room or so and hope i get response from the admin i'm waiting 3 days now !

P.S. will post more when i get my acount back
May want to try sending a PM to one of the Mod's about your previous account

They may have access to account details that only the original member would know
Old 04-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question This story is funny! But i have a question Mr University...

Quote:
Originally Posted by University View Post
How much name you use?
--
Regards
University of technology
Why uploadbox is banned on EB?
Jeez i never imagined that you guys were so rigid...i never got a problem with that file-hosting...is just slow...
btw i didn't found so logic to create all this drama for nothing...for the moment i just saw few unsafe-full image hosts.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Don't worry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondagefreak View Post
PLEASE stop the discussion about that sh*thole university that trying to get me mad he registrated to make me black
NOW IGNORE HIME !!!

i'm gonna post the movie's i have uploaded a long time ago and post them now and then till my list is empty and then i stop posting here or i need to get my acount back but hell i'm waiting for more then 2 or 3 month's on a reply from the admin so thats not gonna get solved
Beh i just found this story kinda funny...i know he wanted to publicize his site...i just was curious to know why they are so "extreme"...
btw can you post your previews in other places...??? The ones you choosen are just awful. TOO MUCH POP-UP.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #10
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How boring :-/

If I'm right, you two come from some other forum? And one of you registered here, just to chase the other one here, because he came here? And now you are fighting in broken English? If you are going to entertain me then fantastic, but this is kinda boring. Can someone hit someone with a chair or something? Please?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #11
Brutal Cop

Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)

Cyber handbags at 20 paces
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #12
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

University and bondage this is fucking boring, we don't give a shit. So do us a favour, go take you pussy fighting elsewhere, anywhere.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could hit someone with a window frame, that'd be fun!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
The next person to post in the movie thread regarding this drama, will be handled accordingly. And that is the nice way of putting it.
You guys really aren't one to take a hint, are you?
Closed Thread