Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #41
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Oh yeah.....she's a humble one indeed.......
Humble?
I'm just being honest.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 AM   #42
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Gay ... ahm ... Dark, DARK Lord ... I have no idea where that rose has been.
Keep it!
... and remember what I told you about those shadows of yours ...
Old 04-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #43
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

1. Well, by the netiqutte it's rude to leave a request (message, game challenge etc.) unanswered, be the response positive or negative. But 24 hours is certainly enough 'lag time' to not warrant anyone getting upset about it.

2. Maybe the person interpreted you 'untimely' response as an insult? Who knows...

3. I want you there because I'd like to be online friends with you. What someone else's motives are, I cannot speculate.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:39 AM   #44
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

Doggy!!! Quit your melodrama! You are not a child.

How do you know?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #45
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
HEY!

What the hell is this? Sierra asked a valid question - even giving the member in question the courtesy of anonymity - and everyone goes crazy about it.
I get the feeling there are enough people taking this friends list/reputation rubbish way too seriously.
And stop getting in over your heads just because of whiny emo doggystylethatgirl. Frankly ... why? He's behaving like a child all the time, is record-holder of making messes I believe and ... and ... and ...
Please ... why the commotion about such a simple and honest subject like Sierra's?

EVERYONE SHUT UP NOW!
Excuses me?

I will post my opinion how i see fit.(just like you do)I will have my friends back when i think they need it.If you don't like it,then don't read it simple as that.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #46
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
How do you know?
He is not a child...actually he is more old then me and you Menace...
btw to me theDarkOne didn't liked what that newbie said because she is new and for him she should stay out from personal discussions...
specially because she doesn't had an idea of who is Doggy...and i think he's right...i'm not saying she was wrong...ok?
I just think she could wait to know Doggy before judge him...he is a special guy to me...just a bit "tempered"!
About the PM...honestly i have no idea what he wrote...so i can't blame Sierra if she took it bad...
i just don't find right to see others critics to him...as we know Doggy got flamed in one shot...so well...
i found those attacks kinda lame. If someone think i'm wrong...i'll be here.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #47
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Who???

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Hey Mano de Dios,
I have something to say to you:
Pele' is the best football player Ever!!!
And if you have a problem with that,then...hm...then it's your problem hehehe

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #48
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Strictly speaking as a noob to RB (please dun hurt me! I bruise easy!) and ignoring the outburst above in favor of answering the question, I'd have to say that anyone who is that hung up over an online friends list needs to seriously get their priorities in order. Honestly, who cares if someone you've never met in real life adds you to a list? Will that make you any more special? Any more respected? No.

No offense to anyone on this board, of course, and please forgive me if I stepped on any toes--just wanted to put in my two cents.
Don't worry about peoples toes, you won't be the first and won't be the last.

Up to a point I would agree.

There are people on my friends list that I consider good online friends, these are people who I would like to think we would get on with in the real world.

There are others who, may not be an online friend, but they are someone who's posts and opinions I respect.

And lasty, there are some who I confirmed out of courtesy.

I will not name names, but I think those in the first group know who you are.

Now, while I don't take it overty seriously, I will admit that there are some in the first group who I would have been a bit miffed about not having me, but, while I admit to this, admittedly childish, thought, I would not be that bothered that I would get nasty about it.

As for the numbers game, I think that, yes that more then likely goes on (or at least will start to) just like on facebook, c'mon are you really telling me that you are friends with over a thousand people, yeah right.

As for ignoring my requests, if you want to refuse then, I'm adult enough, well almost enough, to accept that...

You ungrateful bastards after everything I do, blah, blah
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #49
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Back to the questions...

1. Is there some sort of netiquette requirement that friends requests be accepted within a certain period of time? Or at all?

Assuming that there are people here that have a life in the real world, it might take a while to even notice the request. I can't imagine refusing someone's request (with the exception of "anhonestguy"), but I do not see a barn burning emergency regarding a time frame.

2. When people make comments in my profile, I assume there is no reason for doing so other than that they wish to express something to me. Why, then, would someone go back and delete them unless we had some sort of falling out? I was a bit taken aback by this.

As far as deleting your own comments, posts or threads, if there isn't a netiquette rule, there should be. Short of posting something in the wrong place, if I post something, I did so earnestly and it stays up. I may later apologize for my ignorance, mistake or attitude, but deleting the post creates confusion and amplifies the original problem.

3. Why would anyone want me "on their list"? Is it me, specifically, or are friends lists a numbers game? I have used them as a real offer of friendly feelings. I have not invited anyone except people I genuinely enjoy. I don't give a damn about the numbers.

The function of the "friends list" is a bit vague to me. I consider it to be more of a contact list. As far as a numbers game, that hasn't even occurred to me and I have no idea how many people are on my list.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #50
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

1. Is there some sort of netiquette requirement that friends requests be accepted within a certain period of time? Or at all?

I dont think its so much as a time matter on accepting as it is knowing you sent someone a request and they have been online all day but hadnt accepted it,weather they had knoledge of it or not the sender must assume they do, when in reality very well might not

2. When people make comments in my profile, I assume there is no reason for doing so other than that they wish to express something to me. Why, then, would someone go back and delete them unless we had some sort of falling out? I was a bit taken aback by this.

other then a falling out i would not understand the reasoning behind it either.

3. Why would anyone want me "on their list"? Is it me, specifically, or are friends lists a numbers game? I have used them as a real offer of friendly feelings. I have not invited anyone except people I genuinely enjoy. I don't give a damn about the numbers.

Well i dont think this is myspace and i dont think anyone here gets off on having 3000 friends i feel your friends list on RB should be the people you enjoy an the people you respect i know that is what mine is, now i know if someone sends me a request and idk them very well, then i must assume they enjoy my post and my reponses otherwise i would not understand them wanting me on there friends list
Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #51
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Could it be set up so that you get a warning box similar to the one for incoming pm's?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #52
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not answering the questions and avoiding the arguments but my thoughts on the friends list:

Its a nice addition to a forum but thats all it is. It means different things to different people. I speak to Pete and FR on this forum probably most. Oh and Chi. And Sierra.

None of those 4 are on my list. If anyone of them invited me I would certainly accept. And perhaps one day I'll just suddenly click to invite them. But it just isn't important. They are my closest "friends" on this forum without being on the list.

Some people invited me to their lists when I started, and I accepted out of politeness. I have kept them all there except I think I accidentally deleted a couple while playing around (sorry if its you!) but while some of them (newland, phantom, SF) have become people I speak to, others I don't.

Perhaps eventually I will prune it, or I might just leave it as it is. Either way I would never do it to offend anyone. Its just a message board feature for me, not a "if your not on my list i don't like you". I try to get on with everyone, and not being on a list or someone i talk to in PM's doesn't mean i don't like/appreciate that person.

Apologies for rambling
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:50 PM   #53
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

Assuming that there are people here that have a life in the real world, it might take a while to even notice the request. I can't imagine refusing someone's request (with the exception of "anhonestguy"), but I do not see a barn burning emergency regarding a time frame.

As far as deleting your own comments, posts or threads, if there isn't a netiquette rule, there should be. Short of posting something in the wrong place, if I post something, I did so earnestly and it stays up. I may later apologize for my ignorance, mistake or attitude, but deleting the post creates confusion and amplifies the original problem.

The function of the "friends list" is a bit vague to me. I consider it to be more of a contact list. As far as a numbers game, that hasn't even occurred to me and I have no idea how many people are on my list.
Id have to agree with that HRH well spoken

I dont know what its for either but I feel its nice to have one. I have never refused a request and have one that perhaps I should not (no one who has posted here). I in anger removed a friend that I should not have and that has been rectified. I had one disappear and still do not know how but thats also been cleared.

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #54
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Oh yeah? Well.....you aren't my closest either Lucy. And now in order to stay on MY friends list, you will have to give me sexual favors.....

Not that I'm against giving sexual favors, but I really didn't mean to leave anyone off! I like everyone. Friends lists are meaningless to me, Its not hard to get on my "list"

Nite xx
Old 04-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #55
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I want to "get on with you" quite badly actually....
Oops.. i edited my post just before you quoted it and now your quote doesn't make sense

I've spammed this thread too much. But yes.. friends lists = nice. Important = no.

Nite all x
Old 04-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #56
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
Excuses me?
No.

Quote:
I will post my opinion how i see fit.
You may state your opinion of course, as to the "how" however, I'll have to disagree. Thinking you can post "however" you want is a mistake I'd advice against making.

Quote:
(just like you do)
There's a difference however. You're not me. Think about it for a little while before you go rampant.

Quote:
I will have my friends back when i think they need it.
Having a friend's back - honourable as it may be - doesn't entitle you to go nuts over every little thing you disagree with. Ask Maradona, he had to learn that the hard way.

Quote:
If you don't like it,then don't read it simple as that.
I don't read your posts unless they are directed at me - waste of time.
This primate routine "if you don't like it, don't look" doesn't work here however. There are more people on this board than just you and I get the feeling your leash needs some tightening.

Now before you return from the Crycave dressed up all TheWhinyOne again ... if you can't control yourself, just stay out of threads that are not about you.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #57
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*glomps stern*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #58
menace
Privileged Member

I had to look up 'glomp'. I learned something, hehe
Old 04-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #59
Lucy.
Banned

I don't actually know what glomp means. But i always imagined a big purple jelly like person, who walks over to another person, and sticks out his jelly belly and puts it over the persons head and sorta.. "glomps" him o_O

It probably means something completely different.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #60
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, although your thoughts are quite visual they're still rather accurate.