Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #41
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Congrats on having the cajones to post this my friend. Not much without the clip, but I find it boring anyways. Thats not rape to me. Thats just a form of blackmail/obedience. Boring.

To all the people spitting fire at those asking the the clip... All I have to say is dont judge yall'! Maybe you are a sick freak for liking to look at rape movies? Dont judge. Yes its against the rules and the clip should be rightfully removed as well as the picture. Ahh, but dont give up! The board needs you! Its the yin and yang, a balance. How boring would life be if everyone was so stupid as to, like, actually agree with each other and shit? I would totally check out the clip if I knew it would be something I were interested in, but like I said, it seems very boring to me. I like hardcore.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-25-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #42
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up True

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Congrats on having the cajones to post this my friend. Not much without the clip, but I find it boring anyways. Thats not rape to me. Thats just a form of blackmail/obedience. Boring.

To all the people spitting fire at those asking the the clip... All I have to say is dont judge yall'! Maybe you are a sick freak for liking to look at rape movies? Dont judge. Yes its against the rules and the clip should be rightfully removed as well as the picture. I would totally check out the clip if I knew it would be something I were interested in, but like I said, it seems very boring to me. I like hardcore.
We know you rock Chi...those guys are just perverts...at the lowest level...they really make me sick.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #43
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Stricken,i totally misjudged you for a decent person.I won't make the same mistake again.
Putting semantics aside.

An indecent person is one who does not generally conform to the standards of behavior.

Technically speaking when you said
THIS IS RAPE

You probably were saying that the clip was a rape clip.

My response "I thought rape included sexual assault"

Was a tease. Sorry if you take the internet so seriously.

Now technically speaking, since I tend to disagree stripping on camera is rape, and you believe I am indecent, therefore you and I both agree that I am indecent to your view of Rape.

Therefore we both agree, and it is a Win Win.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #44
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Not with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
Putting semantics aside.

An indecent person is one who does not generally conform to the standards of behavior.

THIS IS RAPE

Now technically speaking, since I tend to disagree stripping on camera is rape, and you believe I am indecent, therefore you and I both agree that I am indecent to your view of Rape.

I guess you wanted to misunderstood the issue...do you think theDarkOne doesn't know what is a rape? Jeez...
Stricken i don't know what you are looking for...but don't forget that this is the RR...not the movie section.
You said you won huh? Beh to me you will just go in down...

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-25-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Where you go? :)
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #45
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I think you missed the point of what people like myself were saying Lucy.
Oh I don't think I missed the point. I wasn't really responding to the topic. Moreso, I just feel that the OP obviously wasn't aware what he was doing was against the rules, theres probably a language issue involved. The moment someone suggested he take it down he did. He then refused to give out the links. So my point was, this was the right course of action in keeping the thread, not banning the poster and not taking it too seriously.

As to the case itself, its all rather unbelievable. I personally think it was one big scam to make money, because you would think at least one person would say "nah, this isn't right".

I also don't think its rape as such. Its a hoax phone call. The "rape" was done by the person on the end of a telephone, the guy there was just passing on what the person was saying to the girl, and the girl was doing what she was told. It was all very "someone please have some common sense" in my opinion. She literally could have gotten up, put her clothes on and walked out at anytime, and it doesnt take a brain doctor to know a policeman is not going to ask you to perform oral sex on a stranger.

I also think there was a little overreaction/hypocrisy by the "OMG you are so sick to want to see that, but if it was fake i'd be watching it myself" crowd. I know theres a line between fantasy and reality, but it seems a bit of the perverted criticising the perverted to me.

Definetly against the site rules to have it up though, and its just my personal opinion.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #46
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Putting semantics aside.

THIS IS RAPE

Wow condescending and a creepy idiot.Just STFU where im concerned.You bore me.

and Lucy you did miss the point if you thought any of this had to do with the OP.Once again i will make it clear,it had nothing to do with the OP.For the tenth time.

and your opinion about people being Hypocrites is crap.I might like the movie WANTED and seeing all the violence that goes on in it but i don't want to see that in real life.Is that so hard to understand?

I guess thats life on a Rape board.Some people are genuinely good and are here for the fantasy aspect and others are fucking sick idiots who have their head up their ass.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 03-25-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #47
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Wow condescending and a creepy idiot.Just STFU where im concerned.You bore me.

and Lucy you did miss the point if you thought any of this had to do with the OP.Once again i will make it clear,it had nothing to do with the OP.For the tenth time.

and your opinion about people being Hypocrites is crap.I might like the movie WANTED and seeing all the violence that goes on in it but i don't want to see that in real life.Is that so hard to understand?

I guess thats life on a Rape board.Some people are genuinely good and are here for the fantasy aspect and others are fucking sick idiots who have their head up their ass.

I don't even know how a person would fucking surf the net while actually having his/her head stuffed up their own ass. What the hell would they sit on?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #48
MARADONA
Banned

Default ...

Quote:
I don't even know how a person would fucking surf the net while actually having his/her head stuffed up their own ass. What the hell would they sit on?
I don't know why you didn't replied to me...beh i found comic what you just said...
since it was exactly what i was thinking of you...
Old 03-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #49
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I can't believe this, Fuck to hell any of you that thought/said this was a great clip. You need to be neutered you shit fucks. This is real and fucked up. But maybe you'de still think it was great if it was your Mother, Sister, Girlfriend. I wanna see it happen to you on video. I'll really like that.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I love a good bar brawl and I like drama and watching people fight. In real life. In movies, not so much, its boring. Sometimes movies make it better than real life with effects and stuff, but I'd rather watch the real thing.

Remember "Faces of Death"? Are all the people who watched that sick freaks? Shit, then that means my cousins and a whole shit load of people I know are sick freaks. I mean, I would never watch it myself, because I dont find death funny and I dont get off by it. If I did get off by the thought of someones head being blown up, I would totally watch that video. If you like death, you like death, if you like rape you like rape.

I know that the fantasy aspect is enforced and with good reason, because anything else would bring legal repercussions. Ok. Understand that. Just understand that and move on. No need to judge people because they like what 90% the board likes.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #51
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
I love a good bar brawl and I like drama and watching people fight. In real life. In movies, not so much, its boring. Sometimes movies make it better than real life with effects and stuff, but I'd rather watch the real thing.

Remember "Faces of Death"? Are all the people who watched that sick freaks? Shit, then that means my cousins and a whole shit load of people I know are sick freaks. I mean, I would never watch it myself, because I dont find death funny and I dont get off by it. If I did get off by the thought of someones head being blown up, I would totally watch that video. If you like death, you like death, if you like rape you like rape.

I know that the fantasy aspect is enforced and with good reason, because anything else would bring legal repercussions. Ok. Understand that. Just understand that and move on. No need to judge people because they like what 90% the board likes.
Aww c'mon Chi. It's enforced because we are concious of a there being a difference between fantasy and reality more than because of legal repercussions. At least thet's what I've always felt from others here and what I hope is true.

Last edited by snarkopo; 03-25-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #52
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I know that the fantasy aspect is enforced and with good reason, because anything else would bring legal repercussions. Ok. Understand that. Just understand that and move on.
I like you Chi so I'd rather just comment on the tail end of you comments.
This is a good reason for EVERYONE on RB and all the other similar boards out there to steer clear of questionable or blatantly real videos or pictures.You know as well as I do that a large section of society would like nothing better than to see us all burn at the stake for having the least bit of an alternate fantasy life from the "norm" (what the hell is normal anyway!?).I don't want this board or any other shut down...Ever! Long live RAPEBOARD!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #53
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Aww c'mon Chi. It's enforced because we are concious of a there being a difference between fantasy and reality more than because of legal repercussions. At least thet's what I've always felt from others here and whet I hope is true.
I too hope this is actually the truth Snarkopo.
I am not and will never be a real rapist BUT I can fantasize about it or role play with a WILLING partner.
Fantasies never hurt anyone.Real rapists do!

Old 03-26-2009, 11:08 AM   #54
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To be honest I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone who cannot stomach rape can actively post on a board about rape, fantasise about rape and watch videos of fake rapes. Its like your against the subject of the forums itself.

I just don't get it. I can understand people not wanting to cross a line sure. I can understand people not wanting to break a law sure. I can understand people having limits sure.

But for someone posting on a board about rape fantasies to call another person sick because they found themselves somewhat attracted to something that really happened, it is hypocritical.

What got people into rape fantasies in the first place? In the influences thread it was mostly news reports or old stories. Those things really happened.

The people who say this is wrong because its real, do you not think its also wrong that some Russian girl is getting paid 10 euros to get slapped on camera for your own fetishes? She probably has little choice in it either if she wants to eat or go to school to get out of her predicament. Probably less choice than this girl did to just say no and put her clothes on.

It is hypocritical and its difficult to expect that on a forum full of people with rape fantasies that noone would have more real views/thoughts/experiences/opinions and that all the other posters are sweet teddy bears incapable of bad thoughts.

My personal opinion is that I think people have to expect to see real things now and again if they search for fake content. I know if i google "half naked men" every day. I'm eventually going to see a penis. To call others sick is drawing a bigger deal to it than needs be. All that needed to happen was the movie to be taken down. Noone needed to insult other people's morals for being curious and looking at it. I didn't see anyone being insulted for being vanilla and soft.

Last edited by Lucy.; 03-26-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #55
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lucy you could not be more wrong if you tried but it's your opinion so what can i do.
You wrote so many contradictory things and others that are just ridiculously wrong i don't know where to start.So i won't.Good luck to you Lucy.
I think you need it.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #56
Lucy.
Banned

There really is nothing contradictory there at all if I'm honest, but we won't agree on this subject I don't think. You probably think I am messed up for not condemning real rape. In my view I would be a hypocrite if I condemned rape while in the middle of writing a story about someone getting raped. I didn't watch this movie nor do I think real rape is something that should be encouraged or a big turn on. But it is hypocritical to call people sick who are only one step further across the line than ourselves.

If someone fantasises about raping a woman or a woman being raped then to act like a pussy when it actually happens and "oh no, this is so horrible, i feel so bad about it". If you feel so bad about it then why get off on the thought of it. If i were to be a rape victim I wouldn't want sympathy from a rape fantasist.

Its like a child who steals a toy then feels guilty and hides it under the bed. Whats the point in stealing if it makes you feel so bad you won't use what you stole. If your going to cross a line then cross it. Don't just cross it when it suits you, act all tough and hardcore, and jump back over to act like a shocked victim when it gets too real.

Its fine not to be into real rapes. Its fine to have limits. But to call people sick or disturbed is hypocritical, of course it is. Do you know how many people will think you are sick/disturbed just for being on a site called rape board? The people who like the real stuff, we really are not much better than them.

The actresses in the "fake" movies are also abused in many ways to feed peoples fetishes. 18 year old russians do not piss in a cup and drink it because they have a free carefree life and its a great career for them. But I am not here to judge people just as I don't expect to be judged.

Last edited by Lucy.; 03-26-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #57
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
then to act like a pussy when it actually happens and "oh no, this is so horrible,

But I am not here to judge people .
OkNo you don't contradict yourself at all.

Im done with this.Whatever happened to you to make you act and feel this way,im sorry.

and im being honest when i say that.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 03-26-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #58
silentbob
Banned

silentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
That was sorta weak from you Bob...are you ok??? Well i guess not.
If there is something you don't like, i ask you to don't be a pussy and to open yourself with us.
I will keep my ears opened...
Aww Maradona wants to be a little bitch and pick fights w/everyone on the internet.

Hey Maradona, how come you got some many reps? Your videos are shit. Everytime i see a thread by you, I avoid it
Old 03-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #59
Lucy.
Banned

I agree this thread really should be let to rest. There are many different people here with different viewpoints.

I think we can all agree that real rape is a bad thing and that showing it is not a good thing for a forum like this. The arguments about what is acceptable to watch, not acceptable to watch and is it hypocritical to like something to some extent but not another are never going to be resolved or agreed on.

Everyone has different boundaries as to what shocks them or arouses them and I am really sorry if I came across as judging you.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #60
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

It's a matter as to where to draw the line, and that is the balancing act.

I have to ask any woman who watched this video, what if that was you, now you may be thinking, well I would never be that stupid, so lets remove this clip from the equation.

Say there was a tape doing the rounds of, I don't know, you being strip searched by real police, would you still consider it alright if I was masturbating to that. Or one of you family, or friends?

Maybe you're right, maye there is no difference between someone who goes out and rapes, such as Lucy, the so-called Black Cab rapist, and myself. If that is true, then it could be argued that he is a better person, for he embraces his dark-side, while I hide mine through cowardice. Maybe its as it says in the bible, adultary in the mind is still adultary, so rape in the mind is still rape.

Lets expand the boundaries argument a little, true, what turns me on may turn off someone else, even on this site. That is good, it stops the world getting boring. But how far do we allow this, fantasy, video/ pics of real crimes, maybe even children, I mean, its just a different boundary right. And now, you are going, that's not what I mean, that's sick, mixed in with a few, very unlady like words in my direction.

Well, we've found your boundary, and every other members boundary (including I hasten to add mine). But they could read this, and go, well, their perverts, I'm a pervert, it's hypocritical of them to abuse me.
Closed Thread