Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-22-2009, 05:50 AM   #41
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
Thank you for sharing@-->

Losing a parent or parents is never easy and seeing them suffer can change people. I am so sorry Pervi.
Thanks hun, I just wanted to share why I reacted the way I did to the post.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #42
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is what gets me most about people like Diana and Jade. We all lose people from our lives, often in very painful circumstances. People who we are close to, people who have done something meaningful and purposeful (or else they wouldn't be meaningful to ourselves), who have done something merit worthy.

Then we get the suffering and tragedy of airheads, nobodies like them thrust upon us and we're supposed to lap it up, and god help anyone who dares to say a word against them. We wouldn't be hearing about Jade Goody but for a quirk of fate that put her on a television show with a sorry bunch of wankers a bit of clever PR. Diana was no different, she never achieved anything by herself, she wasn't intelligent, thoughtful, caring, dutiful and diligent. She was a spoilt, privileged little airhead with a good publicity team.

I'm sorry if this discussion has hit a raw nerve with anybody that has lost a loved one. I've been there too and it makes my blood boil that every channel I switch to, every paper I glance at in the shops, is running with this media circus.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #43
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

You are right, i used to when i was living in London volunteer my time to work for the hospital radio and would walk about the wards having a chat and see what song patients would like to listen to. If i could have helped them i would of and when something is made aware in the media of someone's suffering people empathise.

Yes media brought us Jade and whether we like her or not, she is suffering. Media could have let her die with no media coverage but they chose to use her; maybe (chances are) financially but maybe to show that the nation shows support.

I do agree, it is annoying that everywhere you go that you are reminded of one persons suffering when people are dying all over the world and not being given this type of coverage. I can imagine it's frustrating and unfair and why some people are put off.

There is real no right or wrong answer.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #44
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jade has sought the publicity, just as Diana did. In Dianas case it proved to be her undoing. Hard to empathise or sympathise with that.

Perhaps we can take consolation in Jades case from the fact that it may raise some awareness amongst her dimwitted following that yes cancer exists, and yes it can happen to you, no you're not too young, and yes you could get it just by having sex with the wrong person. Not once so far have I seen Jade, or anyone else for that matter pushing this message, but who knows eh? Amongst all the oohing and aahing over her wedding dress, and how nice of Gordon Brown to relax hapless Jack the child beaters curfew so he can dip his wick, it may occur to one of the idiots to take notice of how and why Jade is dying.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #45
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought the coverage of Jade had raised cervical cancer awareness. The statistics apparently of women having smear tests had risen since what has happened. And that it was being questioned as to why cervical smears were being checked on women from the age of 25 when women should be having the check at an earlier age.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #46
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I understand a similar thing happened during Kylie Mi ogues breast cancer episode, more younger women got themselves screened.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #47
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am so tired of Jade.

Firstly she embarrased herself on national TV thinking East Anglia was some tropical country. She was popular purely because of her retardedness.

So the people like a funny dumb blonde who got her breasts out on television and was retarded, so she got a little fame. Ok love, seriously take your 5 minutes and go.

And she did. Then she went on Celebrity Big Brother and started calling indian girls filthy poppadoms or something with one of the nastiest meanest hate filled facial expressions i've ever seen.

So then we all hate her.

Then she gets cancer and we're supposed to love her again? No thanks. I don't have cancer and i've raised money for it. She's not even raising money for it, just for herself and her kids.

Seriously i wish this whole "news story" will end soon. Even though thats kinda mean.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #48
Hailo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
I am so tired of Jade.

Firstly she embarrased herself on national TV thinking East Anglia was some tropical country. She was popular purely because of her retardedness.

So the people like a funny dumb blonde who got her breasts out on television and was retarded, so she got a little fame. Ok love, seriously take your 5 minutes and go.

And she did. Then she went on Celebrity Big Brother and started calling indian girls filthy poppadoms or something with one of the nastiest meanest hate filled facial expressions i've ever seen.

So then we all hate her.

Then she gets cancer and we're supposed to love her again? No thanks. I don't have cancer and i've raised money for it. She's not even raising money for it, just for herself and her kids.

Seriously i wish this whole "news story" will end soon. Even though thats kinda mean.
Wow.

Jade may not be to everyones taste like most people. I am not a fan of Jades but calling her retarded is quite harsh. She has said that her educational skills may not be on par with most as she spent her younger years looking after her mother. There could be all sorts of reasons but none of us will ever know. So what she took her breasts out on national tv, its her boobs and good on her. I personally wouldn't and i wouldn't judge somebody who would.

I saw the clip on celebrity big , yes she said some stuff. People make mistakes, i have said things that i wish i hadnt said. Should i be condemned for the rest of my life? hell no, she fucked up and she has done nothing but say sorry since then.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #49
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Diana Spencer = Princess Diana
Wasn't she a countess of... something?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #50
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lots of people come from broken homes. I did. I'm intelligent and respect myself too much to whore myself out in front of the country on a trashy television show. Wanting her to die is harsh and thats not what i meant.

But I would like her off the news/front pages of the papers so i can read about someone who actually deserves their money and fame.

She is where she is because she's stupid and did stupid things. That shouldn't be praised or encouraged in my opinion. But thats my last word on it
Old 02-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #51
Hailo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Lots of people come from broken homes. I did. I'm intelligent.
Is everyone the same?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #52
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think Jade epitomises how trivialised stardom has become. You no longer need talent, or looks, or to have done some heroic or phenomenol thing any more, you just need to behave like a buffoon, she is on a par with Jackass and Dom Jolly, just adults behavingblike children.

There is no art or achievement in what she has done, and thatvis why I truly believe she is worthy only of derision.

Diana was no different, all she did was marry a prince and get a makeover. Big deal. I refuse to pull my punches because of some percieved tragedy in their lives. The true tragedy is that these two were ever brought to the publics attention to begin with.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #53
Lucy.
Banned

Either Jade was very clever (i.e she faked everything to get a payday) or extremely dumb, but i just cannot sympathise with someone so selfish and hateful. Its horrid but when i first heard she had cancer I thought it was a PR stunt to get out of the Indian Big Brother. She's really low.

As for Diana though, she was in a rich well off family already and already a titled lady. She's actually a bit of an inspiration, a strong lady and a good mother. I can't see what is to hate there but each to their own
Old 02-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #54
Hailo
Privileged Member

What has clever got to do with this? You thought she faked her cancer???

Okie, i'm walking away from this.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Diana was a strong lady and a good mother? Like when she was cheating on her husband with a disgraced army officer? Like when she was simpering around in expensive dresses?like when she was tear-arsing around the world stirring up a publicity storm with a spoilt rich playboy when she could have beenat home looking after her sons?

Yeah, I'm really inspired!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #56
Lucy.
Banned

I mean, she made a lot of money essentially out of coining the phrase "minger" and thinking East Anglia was in Jamaica. I'm not sure whether someone really can be this dumb and get rich off of it, or if she knew exactly what she was doing.

As far as faking the cancer goes, when i heard "Jade Goody has quit indian big brother after only X days due to illness" i immediately thought fake.

Obviously it isnt fake, and obviously its very tragic, but a lot of people get ill, and a lot of people have led more selfless and more dignified lives than Jade Goody.

If they want a poster girl for cancer, someone who uses the sickness just to grind a few more pennies out of the media is probably not the best person in my opinion.

I think we will just have to disagree this time, no offense meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter
Diana was a strong lady and a good mother? Like when she was cheating on her husband with a disgraced army officer? Like when she was simpering around in expensive dresses?like when she was tear-arsing around the world stirring up a publicity storm with a spoilt rich playboy when she could have beenat home looking after her sons?

Yeah, I'm really inspired!
He cheated on her first!!!!!!!!!

My opinion of Diana was an innocent girl who married a prince believing it was true love, and really he was only marrying her because she fit the innocent princess image.

He was in love with another woman, and didn't really treat her well at all. His mother was a bitch to her (lol, i just called the queen a bitch) and she really did everything well and instilled good morals in her kids. Such as not cutting lines at alton towers and things.

On the later stages when her marriage broke down, sure, she went nuts. But pressure does that to people.

Diana was far more worthy of fame than Jade Goody!! But this is just my opinion haha.

Last edited by Lucy.; 02-23-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #57
Hailo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Wasn't she a countess of... something?
Sorry Menace, Diana was married to the Queens son, Prince Charles.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #58
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I must admit I thought her illness was a publicity stunt at first. I'm a cynical bastard like that!

Who was that woman? Jane Tomlinson I think. Jade is a shameful disgrace next to her, and when it's all over Max Clifford her publicist should be put against a wall and shot.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #59
Hailo
Privileged Member

I was offended by Jade being called retarded.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #60
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
I was offended by Jade being called retarded.
Ah I am sorry. Its a bad slang word for stupid that I picked up No offense meant. Leaving topic now