Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #81
mollymolotov666

*i fought with everything i had, but there was nothing i could do. i was gagged, and had deja vu again :P)
Old 02-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #82
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Waiting to see what the others do, I pin her arms to the ground above her head, pinching her nipples hard.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 AM   #83
mollymolotov666

*with the panties and duct tape in my mouth, i moaned and cried out. . .thinking about the man that tried to save me in the parking lot. why did i refuse his help? i laid there scared, and praying to god.*
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 AM   #84
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i lose my pants and said "well its my time to shine" and trusted my cock into mollys pussy.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:44 AM   #85
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

(OOC: I've come to realize I sometimes like to be the rescuer in rape fantasies.)

Nice try, sunshine, I thought to myself. Looks like you're going to need a better arsenal.
I jumped in my car and followed the van at a distance until I saw it stop at a lone house. Figuring they'd be there for a while, I turned around and belted off to the nearest wal-mart, hoping they sold what I was looking for...

A few moments later I was on my way to the house with my newly purchased axe on the back seat and a hunting knife tucked into the waistband of my pants. Stupid fuck indeed! I'm going to show those assholes who the stupid fucks are!

My car screeches to a halt in front of the house. I grab my trusty axe out of the back seat, head for the front door and hammer on it. All I hear are muffled wails.
Then a voice from within yells "Who the fuck is it?"
Another voice. "If it's that stupid prick from the parking lot, I've going to break his candy ass open."
Fuelled by an adrenaline surge, I heft the axe, swing back and over, burying the blade into the hollow wooden door. I can hear the victim screaming from inside, probably screaming at me to save her.
"Fuck!" the woman yells.
CRACK! The wood splinters as I take another swing. A third swing shatters a portion of the door big enough for my face to poke through.

In a reasonable imitation of Jack Nicholson from The Shining, I poke my face through the hole, give them a nasty grin and say "HEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!"
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #86
mollymolotov666

*before trill busts in...*

*as TM held me in place, i watch with wide eyes darkness coming at me, removing his clothes. i found myself trying to beg through the gag in my mouth. i heard TM whisper terrible things to me as darkness climbed on top me, going balls deep in one thrust.*

Yeah, you fucking slut...moan like a whore... *TM moaned as he help my flailing arms still.*

*I felt darkness's hands and lips all over me as he thrusted and raped me like a piece of meat. then i heard thuds. then, suddenly there was a man with an ax...THE GUY FROM THE PARKING LOT!!!*
Old 02-02-2009, 10:36 AM   #87
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smash the door to splinters and step across the threshold, axe at the ready.

"Say hello to my little friend..."
Old 02-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #88
mollymolotov666

THANK GOD!!! SAVE ME!!! i would of said had my panties were not shoved in my mouth
Old 02-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #89
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Running over to what appears to be a supply closet, I emerge holding a taser gun. I point it at the man with the ax, and the barbs fly, sinking into his arm. He collapses in a twitching pile.

"Gwen! I have a present for you!"
Old 02-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #90
mollymolotov666

all hope drained from my face again. another hope dashed...i try for the door again.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:16 AM   #91
gwen_the_bitch

gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)

I turn away momentarily from Molly and turn to TM, "A present, for me?"

Before TM responds I reach really quick and grab Molly by her hair, slamming her back down, "This gentleman wasn't finished!". I hold her until darkness remounts and repenetrates.
gwen_the_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:32 AM   #92
Trill
Banned

"UGGGGGHHHHH..." I'm reduced to a quivering heap, my 'little friend' clattering onto the floor beside me. I try to get back up, but my body won't do what I want it to. Every nerve ending is tingling. I have no choice but to watch helplessly as Molly's rapist resumes his assault on her. Tears are streaming down her pretty face as she mewls behind the gag.

Wait a minute. Present? What present?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #93
mollymolotov666

*absolute horror consumes me when i realize that my hero is now in the name boat that i am. as darkness climbs on top me, slaming his himself ball deep in one thrust, i looked over to see gwen eyeballing her present.*

No...not him tooo....let him go! Just me! I'll do anything you tell me to, just tie him up, do what you want to me, but don't hurt him!!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #94
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

"You're not in a position to bargain with us, sweetness. Wer're going to do whatever we want anyway."

With that, I replace the duct tape over Molly's mouth
Old 02-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #95
mollymolotov666

*crying and fighting as he puts the tape back on while darkness is raping me. i beg, but only muffles come out as darkness puts his ankles over his shoulder, driving into me even deeper. my black eyeliner is running down my face, over the duct tape, and down my chin*
Old 02-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #96
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

I move over to the twitching pile of stupidity on the floor and using some cables ties, bind his wrists behind his back, and his ankles together. Then I cover his mouth with duct take, and drag him over to Gwen.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #97
mollymolotov666

*i cry and scream behind the tape as darkness brutally raped me, his lips all over me. to my horror, he starts to play with my clit, making my hips buck out of control*
Old 02-04-2009, 02:53 AM   #98
Trill
Banned

I look up at the woman and mutter a few obscenties behind the tape as I realize just what kind of present he was talking about. Life comes back into my limbs, but it's too late. I strain hard against the ties, but they're pretty strong.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #99
mollymolotov666

*Darkness's moaning as he plowed and thrusted into my unwilling body made me feel dirty. My head tossed to and fro, quietly begging for mercy, but there was no mercy for me*