Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
AmeliaB

AmeliaB has initial reputation
Default Looking for a partner

I'm new here but I've done RP before. I'm really picky, you have to be detailed and realistic. Don't start putting words in my mouth, don't tell me that I'm starting to enjoy it, or shit like that. But feel free to abduct me, humiliate me, gang friends on me, and publicly degrade me. I won't do nasty shit unless I'm forced to, threats and blackmail should be clever and convincing. But if you can check all these boxes, I will make you cum so hard it will hurt.

This is the shit I do that nobody I know in real life has any idea I'm into, so make it worth my while and I will return the favor. I want to get so into that I'm dizzy when I finally cum.

PM me your idea for a scene, if it makes my girl parts interested then I will give you my yahoo or MSN ID.

-Amelia
AmeliaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
forcethebitch

forcethebitch has initial reputation

Hello, Amelia
forcethebitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Puts the oxygen tank next to you so you can use it when I get done with you. Get your towel ready and check your supply of laundry detergent.

I sent you a pm.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

I am interested in this give a shout at lockcall01 yahoo messenger
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
makeumbeg

makeumbeg has initial reputation

Lames il stick your,ass,in the trunk my car il do shit to u that will scare the sickist
makeumbeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
LarsTwalker

LarsTwalker has initial reputation

Last edited by LarsTwalker; 11-25-2019 at 05:40 PM.
LarsTwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
nomass

nomass has initial reputation

A week before, I stole a master set of keys from the cleaning cart of a shopping mall I liked to lurk around. I soon discovered they opened all the utility rooms and offices. It didn't take long to discover how cool this was. The public washrooms are down a long corridor and to the left. Well out of sight of the traffic in the mall. Right next to the woman's washroom, there is a utility room housing the main water pumps for the mall. I spend hours in that room fantasizing about what I was going to do as I could hear the woman's washroom door open and close just feet from me. Sometimes I would cum, sometimes I would just let myself walk out with a determination that the next time would be the real thing. There's a comfy couch in the main mall facing the corridor where I sat every day just waiting for the right time, right fuck.

Sometimes I'd follow the perfect fuck around hoping she'd need to go to the washroom. Sometimes I just sit there watching woman walk down the hall and think how I could take them into the 'my' room.

Then I saw you.....there was a lull in the traffic of people in the mall and you just walked slowly into my world. I watched you walk into the corridor oblivious of my presence. I stared at your ass as it moved back and forth down the hall. This was the time.

Almost reluctantly I followed you down the corridor knowing that you might be 'it'. I'd done this a couple of times before but this felt perfect, nobody was around, just you..... Part of me wanted you to turn around and see that I was closing-in but you kept walking down the hall and as you turned the corner, I knew this was truly it. I was going to turn back but thought, 'just go around the corner and feel what you feel when you see her alone in an abandoned hall with a door to your world.'. You disappeared around the corner.....I looked back and there was no one. As I turned the corner you were 5 feet from the washroom and oblivious to my existence. I checked my surroundings one last time. There was just you, me, no cameras, no people, no one was going to check the utility room, nothing was in the way. So I move faster and close-in....I was almost shocked at how easy yet violently I put my hand over your mouth, around your waist and carried you to the door. I had to fumble with the key and you were starting to react.

Your turn...or I'll continue?
nomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #8
ezezsuzie

ezezsuzie has initial reputation

Hi...I am interested if you agressive and into women...I can suggest a few plots
ezezsuzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #9
Bluesilk1

Bluesilk1 has initial reputation
Default The parking is dark

...no car except yours. You walk fast in your black leggings and your tight white t.shirt. No bra today and the cool air of the evening makes your nipples really exposed. You reach the car feeling ...something...something that makes you look for the Keys faster you can inside your pocket. Just 10 seconds and you sit on the seat, close the dooe, lock it and put on your safety belt relaxing a bit but..suddenly..you feel some cold iron on your throath...a hand over your mouth...the belt pulled from behind to keep your body blocked against the seat...A voice..calm, whisper to your ear...Tonight you'll be mine...dont move, dont scream...do what i want if you dont want i hurt you...
UNDERSTOOD?
Bluesilk1 is offline   Reply With Quote