Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2006, 10:18 AM   #1
Not_so_innocent

Not_so_innocent has initial reputation
Default Interrogation

OK, my char is a female pilot that has crashed behind enemy lines. I need a male/males to interrogate her. Just so you know, i have little knowledge about the army, so if i get something wrong, please forgive - thanks.))

Rachel grit her teeth, leaning against a tree as she detached her parachute, trying to collect her thoughts. She had been on a routine surveillance flight when her plane had been gunned-down and she had been forced to eject and parachute down behind enemy lines. Her landing had been awkward and she was sure she had fractured her leg.

Dragging herself up the trunk, she attempted to put some weight on her leg, but only managed to grown in pain, leaning against the bark. Then came the shouts, voices and heavy footsteps running her way. Eyes searching the shadows, she tried to move into a more shaded spot, but only ended up falling over, gritting her teeth as she fought back a groan of pain.
Not_so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My squad of men had seen the plane get shot down and the pilot eject. We followed the parachute down into some trees; we knew the pilot had to be here someplace. One of my men suddenly calls "Seargent Smith, I have found the pilot."

I rush over to a tree to see the pilot lying on the ground, obviously in pain. "What is your name?" I demand looking at the figure on the ground as the private removes the helment from his head. As the helment slides off we see long hair fall down the back of the neck. I turn the pilot's head with the tip of my boot to discover that the pilot is a girl. "Look what we have here; we've not only got a prisoner of war but some entertainment."

I grab her to lift her up to take her to the truck; she screams in pain. "Looks like a leg is broken." The private says. I lay her down and then reach for the zipper on the jump suit.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:12 AM   #3
Not_so_innocent

I lay still upon the ground, hearing the voices and footsteps approach me. Feeling my helmet removed and my locks of soft brown hair tumble out over my shoulders, eyes narrowing as my head was turned. My lips remained firmly closed, not making any response to respond to his question.

Gripping my teeth as i am lifted, the broken bones in my leg grating painfully together as i am carried and placed upon the truck - unable to prevent the cry of pain that escaped from my lips. Noting the hand moving to the zip of my jump-suit, i slap at it, not wishing their hands anywhere near me.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:13 AM   #4
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh has initial reputation

Let me help you there sargent,i hold down her arms as she squirms she bites me on the hand you grab the zipper and she has on a tanktop.I smack her in the face"you trying to tease us you little bitch.
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Better just relax; no need to make this hard." I yell as I tug the zipper lower.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #6
Not_so_innocent

I glare up at the man that is holding my arms, lashing out at him and sinking my teeth into an area of exposed flesh. The force of the blow sends my head to the side, knocking me temporarily still so that the zipper of my jump-suit is able to be pulled down, revealing my tank-top. This doesn't last long however as i kick and struggle, lashing out at both of you as best i can with a broken leg.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #7
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh has initial reputation

I look at you and notice how huge your tits are,dagger looks at me and says you wanna do the honors if tearing the tanktop? we all laugh and i slap you across your face again.I comment your broken leg is the least of your problems.
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Sgt. Smith's Radio crackles "Sgt. Smith, we understand you have a prisoner 2nd Lt. Levine is on his way and will be there momentarily." The men looked down at thier gorgeous prisoner, her exotic looks contiued to fill them with lust the state of Semi-war with china was gradually escalating and she would make an excellent bargaining chip, they did not know her true value the daughter of a senior member of the communist party and beautiful french dancing girl who he had importaed this was his only child and the apple of his eye. In order to comply with maoist beleifs he had put he into the Chinese air force thinking she'd be most safe there, captain Rachel Lao-xing was only 23 and about to be married to the son of Party secretary when she was sent off on a routine recon flight skirting dangerously close to a US base on an Island off the coast of Korea, what she didnt realize was that the US command was very interested in what exactly was going on in china, and so gave the order to capture the next recon pilot.
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:29 PM   #9
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Marines grumbled upon realizing their new officer was on his way, he seemed like a damn stool pidgeon some sort of hero who wasn't going to let them have thier fun, then he appeared a Tall thin Officer in camo, "Sgt. Smith bring the prisoner here!" seeing her state of Undress the officer became enraged, "Sgt. Smith you were going to take advantage of this poor injured woman!! It was Your Job to Inform me your officer of this capture immediatly!!"
the beautiful eur-asian relaxed realizing that is caring officer would protect her from these terrible brutes, he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her comfortingly before looking back at his men.
"Furthermore, SGT. you were going to Rape her!!! worst of all without Filming the goings on!!! and remember this isnt the Army Marine officers lead from the front!!" he said smiling as he ripped the woman's bra from his body, now somebody needs to get a camera man, this is the first battle of the war, "The battle of Tight Cunny Wood!!!"
Old 08-23-2006, 05:29 AM   #10
Not_so_innocent

Rachel let out a scream as her bra was torn from her body, and arm instictively moving to cover her now exposed tits, eyes wide with fear - though her lips remained sealed, she would not beg with these monsters. Kicking out with her only good leg, her foot connected with one of the male's groins with a satisfying groan - though she knew there would be harsh consequences for such an action.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

A Private fell to his knees clucthing his crotch and the sargeant smacked her savagely across the face, "You don't want to know what will happen to you if you try that again!" The officer pulls her up to her feet and feels at her left breast, it is truly a perfectly propotioned tit just the right size to fit in the cup of his hand, he bent down and begin licking her nipple, and as he did that his hand slipped down past her pants and panties and shallowly into her pussy, "damn that's tight!! men it seems as though I'mgoing to have to lead on this assualt its much too tight a situation!!" she whimpered with fear upon hearing it
Old 08-23-2006, 12:14 PM   #12
Not_so_innocent

The blow to the face was expected, but this did not stop her from crying out as the sargaent's hand came in contact with her face. Pulling her to her feet was a good move, for she was distracted from struggling by remaining on one foot - her broken leg too painful to stand on. Jerking her arms upward, she pushed at his hand as it gripped her tit, eyes widening as his finger pushed into her pussy. "Noo!" she screamed, the first word she spoke as she arched against the man that held her, trying to escape the finger.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:21 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I was busy working on her firm tits while the private was tugging her panties lower. "Private, you had better check for any hidden weapons. Shove a finger or two in her and see what she does."

"You damn pilots, not letting us have any peace with your constant survailance and bombing. It is time for you to pay the price." I tell the helpless captive as I bite her left nipple.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:39 PM   #14
Not_so_innocent

She writhes and squirms against you, trying to get free of the probing fingers, whimpering as she felt him bite down upon her nipple. "Let me go, you can't do this!" she cries, trying to push away that hands between her legs and your head from my mouth. Kicking out with her good leg in an attempt to push the private away.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:15 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Private, if she kicks you again, use the handle of your spade on her." I order as I yand the fold-up shovel from the private's utility belt. I flip the spade open and shove the short round handle down to your face.

"Bitch, which is it; his fingers or the handle of this shovel? Now spread those damn legs and let the private check you before I get mad." I yell at your quivering body.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #16
Not_so_innocent

My struggling ceases a little as my eyes fall on the shovel handle, a shiver of fear passes through me and i part my legs, no longer kicking out. Closing my eyes, i turn my head away and try to picture myself somewhere else, my hands still braced against the sargeant's chest.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:52 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Get those hands off me and over your head. I want a clear view of those mounds. I don't think I need to demonstrate how sharp my knife is on your tits; do I"

I pull my knife clear of its sheath and begin tracing circles around your quivering breasts. Each circle makes the red mark left behind brighter.

"You want me to stop? Then tell me to suck your nipples hard." I demand as I smile down with an evile grin.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #18
Not_so_innocent

I don't move my hands until i see the knife and then raise them above my head, bending them slightly so my arms rest against the top of my head, giving you clear view of my breasts. Standing very still as i feel the cold blade trace over the sensitive flesh, my quickened breathing - out of fear- causing them to rise and fall.

I glare up at you, eyes flashing with defiance "never," i whisper, turning my head away in digust.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I press harder on the handle of the knife. The blade sinks deeper into your tender flesh. Soon traces of blood are tricking down your chest.

"Won't be long now. Either say what I told you or I will soon have trophy to take back with me. Most sergeants have weapons; I will have trophy breasts to stuff and mount on the wall of my room."
Old 08-25-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
Not_so_innocent

I grit my teeth, feeling the sharp blade bite into my flesh, small droplets of blood rushing to the surface and beginning to run down the curves of my breast. I can feel my chin tremble slightly as i fight to maintain composure, but then i feel you push the blade harder against my skin and i can't help but whimper softly "please..." my voice barely audiable, not wishing to admit defeat so easily.