Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #21
mistied

( sorry if you want another victim then continue...just don't want it to get too confusing)
I thought I had a good chance to make it to the couch and grab the gun..but I misjudged...I felt him catch me by the hair..I'm surprised he didn't pull it all out. A lash of the belt across my covered breasts and nipples almost brought me to my knees. I tried to cover myself but it was no use...before I knew it I was standing there in just my panties...with a look of lust, anger, rage and daring on the men's faces....terrified I put my hands up..shaking "please.. I have money, weapons, jewelry - you can have it all..please just leave me alone"
Old 09-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #22
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We stand around you and push you round in our small circle, each taking a turn to grope your breasts or pinch her arse as we pass you around. "Hey lady" Marco calls out "we can take your money, and jewellery after".

We all close in around you and each grab at your panties, pulling them in all directions until eventually the seams give up and they start to tear apart in our hands.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Now cunt we're going to have some fun with you, the only choice you have is how painful you want it." I hold your gun. "Spread your legs slut" I order cocking the gun. You can see that I am not fooling around and you open your legs. My friends spread them a little further and hold you over the counter. I take your gun and shove it in your tight little fuck hole and start rolling the barrel. "Now if you want no pain get on your knees and start sucking off my friend here. A little pain start playing with your nipples, a lot of pain start bitching and whining."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #24
mistied

I'm soaking wet from the water, and now naked in front of these criminals, these maniacs. I hear your words and see the gun cocked. I feel hands slam me down on the counter and the gun barrel disappear inside me.. " please please.. ok ok please don't shoot me" I start begging feeling the gun pushing in and out of me. I feel grip ease up and the gun pull back. Slowly I sink onto my knees tears running down my cheeks. I squeeze my nipples pleading " please ...please let me suck your cock"
Old 09-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Look at this, sluts pinchen her nipples, guess she wants a little pain," They grab your arms while I take some of the clothes pins and start attaching them slowly to the area of flesh around your nipples. Porthos grab some safety pins of the mantle.

"Hold still bitch," and he slowly starts pushing one through your nipple.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #26
mistied

" no no stop! Please! don't!..I...was doing what you asked! Stop!!!" I scream as they pin me back by the arms. Tears running down my face. I scream as they put the clothes pins on my skin and as the safety pin pierces my skin I let out a blood curdling cry. Pulling back hard with the pin stuck in my nipple I kick, trying to get free, struggling, screaming....I catch one of you in the balls with my foot. Enough to loosen a hand so I can pull out the needle.... Shaking, I struggle to pull free.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #27
Larzaius
Privileged Member

We grab you even rougher then before. "You stupid little cunt," Porthos shouts. You get shoved down on your knees. The man's balls that you hurt pushed in front of your face. "You better lick them better bitch," Another one pinches your freshly peirced nipples from behind. "Lick them cunt, lick them and tell us how delicious they taste to a slut like you"
Old 05-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #28
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I hope to make this à story. Anyone want to see fhe conclusion email larzaius@email.com. Better yet provide your own Victim with à picture.