Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #1
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)
Default Seeking dominate partner

Hello Highly Awesome folk!

I'm looking for someone to play with. No snuff, no matter what we do, I would like your character to like my character. I can't really do blackmail set ups... any character I'd want to play would never give into that. I like clean sentences and good grammar. I dislike having action called for my character. Please, only write what your character does, thinks, says, feels, wants... ect.

I'm open to all kinds of set ups though

Here is a potential starter:

Both of the girls were still drugged. Their clothing had been cut away. They were slender young college freshmen, with long honey brown. Their wrists were all cuffed together. They had small little breasts with pretty pink nipples. Genetically they were assured to take take well to the injections that would make them lactate, swell their little tits up until they needed to be bound and milked like cows twice a day.

The traffickers who had captured them laid them both in a shipping container that was lined with silk. When the case closed, they’d go into stasis until their new owner opened it. They were also certified virginal.

Their new owner would have a nice habitat set up for them, where they could be bred and used for his pleasure and potentially the pleasure of his clients and friends as well. They’d been treated so they’d heal quickly. A slender wand was included for each girl... that when inserted vaginally, or anally, would restore the passage to virgin tightness. It was recommended the subject be placed in restraints prior to usage though as it was considerably painful.
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote