Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #18
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The feeling of warmth shooting inside me makes me shriek, "No! You bastard!" That is all I say before I start sobbing again. When you pull out, your cum mixed with mine drips out, giving both of us an idea of just how much you filled me with.

"You had your fun. Untie me! Don't leave me here!" I scream at you as you leave. My blouse lies on the floor, stained and crumpled. Once you are out of sight, I start struggling yet again. It is no use, same as before, and the only thing I accomplish is hurting my wrists from the rough ropes scraping against my soft skin. My plan for my boyfriend is ruined. Not only that, I may soon have a baby inside me. That asshole definitely didn't use a condom.

But wait, I suddenly remember keeping my phone in a pocket of my blouse. Hoping that it was not broken when you tossed my clothes to the floor, I reach out with my foot to pull the blouse closer to me. Yes, my phone is still in there, and I lift it out of the pocket using my toes and lay it on the floor. I have to call the police, my boyfriend, anyone...
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humiliation, roleplay, torture