Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)
Default The Security Guard 4: Eliana

Qiona and Francine had been keeping my cock and I quite busy all year so I hadn’t collected any more trophies since the blonde in the stairwell last spring. Not that I was complaining, of course! Qiona and Francine were completely amazing, almost nothing was off limits for them; they even let me indulge my rougher urges whenever the need arose. I took them each separately and on several occasions I took them together.

Unfortunately, Qiona and Francine had to go home for the summer. I decided to take advantage of another perk of university employment and signed up for some classes over the summer semester to help take my mind off of the loss of my two playmates and the general lack of rape meat left on campus. I was burning the midnight oil in the library one evening, researching a paper for one class and studying for an exam in the other. I stood up to take a break and stretch my legs. That’s when I saw her.

I knew her from work, she was a Columbian national and her parents made a fuss of her coming to our University, so much so that her father was banned from the grounds. Eliana Ramirez. She had long, silky dark chocolate hair that cascaded over her shoulders and stopped at the middle of her back. Her flawless caramel-colored skin seemed to glow in the harsh overhead light of her cubicle. As I watched, she fanned out her hair slowly and raised her arms above her head and arched her back, pushing her D-cup breasts out prominently, their mass straining the tight fabric of her ‘RAM THIS’ baby-doll t-shirt.

I knew that there would be a monitor on duty somewhere on our level, so I decided to stretch my legs and get a better idea of the conditions. I was about to claim another trophy, and I wanted to ensure there wouldn’t be any interruptions. Thankfully, there were no other students where we were and the monitor was fast asleep. Leaving nothing to chance, I wrapped my arm around his neck. He immediately woke up, but I had clamped my left hand over his mouth and nose as I applied even more pressure with my right arm around his neck. After 10 seconds of struggle, the monitor’s lights were out.

I prowled the floor again to make sure that I didn’t miss anyone on my first go-round, as I circled back to Eliana my cock pressed urgently against my jeans in eager anticipation of the events to come. I crept towards Eliana like a jungle predator in the dim lighting of the lower level in the library. Eliana was completely unaware of her imminent danger and had pulled her hair over her right shoulder and was braiding it absentmindedly in front of her. I silently unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out, closing the last few silent steps between us.

I stood behind Eliana, my cock throbbing when a brilliant idea suddenly struck me. I tapped her on the shoulder with my cock, “Excuse me?”

Just as I expected she jumped in surprise and unknowingly turned, mouth open, towards my waiting pole. The head of my prick had passed her lips before she even realized what was happening. I laced my fingers together under her chin and forced my thumb tips against the joints on both sides of her jaw and squeezed, impressing upon her that biting will not be an option, as I slid my length further into her mouth.

She tried to scream in protest, but I further increased the pressure on her jaw until she stopped. “Be a good girl and shut the fuck up.” I pulled my dick out of her unwilling throat and pressed it back in again. “This can be quick and easy or long, drawn-out and quite painful; it depends on how you behave.” A tear ran down her cheek and landed on my thumb. “Are you going to be a good girl and take what’s coming, or am I going to have to teach you a lesson you’ll be having nightmare about for the rest of your life?”

Another tear fell down her cheek and she relaxed slightly. “That’s a good girl.” I said reassuringly as I pulled my rigid cock from her mouth. I let go of her jaw and Eliana surprised me by immediately trying to run away. Unfortunately for her, I was still standing directly in front of her. I caught Eliana by her throat and slammed her to the floor. Keeping a tight grip, I straddled her flat stomach, just below her amazingly full breasts and pinned her arms under my knees. I leaned down until our noses touched and growled, “Have it your way, then!”

I grabbed the collar of her t-shirt and ripped it down the front. I had let go of her neck which was bright red and the beginnings of a nasty bruise had already started forming. Her voice was raspy and barely audible. I laughed at her as I roughly pulled her tits from their confinement and spit in her cleavage. I crushed her nipples between my fingers and thumbs as I pressed her breasts around my prick and tit-fucked her, jabbing the underside of her chin with my cockhead.

Her fruitless struggles were really getting me excited and it wasn’t long before her tits weren’t enough to satisfy my carnal needs. I leaned back, letting her heavy breasts fall to the sides and my cock bouncing in front of her face, a very angry shade of red and oozing precum. I reached behind me and pulled at the waist of her sweatpants. She tried fighting me, but I had already pulled them out from under her firm ass, exposing her holes with no more protection than a light cotton thong can offer.

“Please don’t!” Eliana rasped at me.
I slapped her across her lovely face. “Shut up, bitch!” I’m not sure what came over me, but I leaned forward, pushed her face to one side and bit her exposed neck. Eliana screamed in fear and pain, but her voice was still to raspy to be heard more than a few feet away. I leaned back again and reached for the thong, I then moved it off to the side and slid my middle finger into her pussy and my index finger into her asshole. Eliana immediately clamped her muscled around my invading digits impeding their progress; undeterred, I began wiggling my wrist back and forth, up and down and in and out quickly. As soon as her body began lubricating itself, I withdrew my fingers and made a show of licking her juices.

“I always did enjoy Columbian food.”

With that, I stood up. Eliana immediately turned to escape, rolling on to her hands and knees; as soon as she was on all fours, she reached her right hand back to pull up her pants. I caught her hand with my left and used my right to force her face down to the floor. Eliana groaned in frustration and slammed her knees together as I lowered myself to my knees behind her and aimed my steely shaft at her ass. Eliana flattened herself against the floor and clenched her perfect ass tight.

With Eliana lying flat on the floor, I now had a hand free. I spit on my hand and lubed the head of my cock several times, getting it nice and wet. I grabbed my shaft and, pinning her legs beneath my own, positioned my cock at where I thought her sphincter was and pushed. My slick head breached her clenched cheeks and I soon found her hole. I pulled my cock back out and applied some more spit as well as shoving my spit between her cheeks and against her hole with my fingers. I grabbed my shaft again and slowly fed my cock into her bowels.

I let go of Eliana’s hand and grabbed a handful of hair on top of her head and pulled it back as I slipped my arm around her neck. I locked my left hand onto my right and applied a small amount of pressure as I made slow, deliberate strokes in her vise-like ass. Eliana’s voice had been coming back, but now I had choked it completely off. Within moments, Eliana’s body went slack with unconsciousness. I smiled and chuckled to myself as I let her head fall to the floor and pulled my cock out of her used asshole.

I went back to my bag and grabbed a condom. I returned to Eliana and rolled her body over onto her back. I pulled her pants completely off and spread her legs. I admired her body as I rolled the condom on and slipped inside her velvety pussy. I fucked her for all I was worth until I came hard, sweating profusely.

I cleaned myself up and gathered up my things. I stood over Eliana’s body etching each detail into my memory when another brilliant idea popped into my head. I put my bag down and went back to where I had left the monitor. He was just beginning to regain consciousness, so I choked him out again and drug his body over to Eliana.

I undressed the monitor and laid him on top of Eliana. Task complete and tracks covered, I signed out of the library and headed home. When I came in to work the next morning, the office was buzzing with activity. Apparently, a student had gotten caught post-coital with the library monitor. The student claimed that she was raped but the monitor was claiming that he was jumped and had no idea how the two of them ended up together on the floor. There were no cameras in that area of the library, so there weren’t any tapes to review. My boss saw that I was in in the library at the time of the incident, but I told him that I must have fallen asleep because I didn’t hear a thing.

Man, I *love* working at a university!