Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is probably not my most daring but is my favorite, so I’ll tell it instead. When I was a young man living at home, my sister had a sleepover with some of her friends. One of her friends had taken a liken to me and visited my room after the other girls were in dreamland. It is a fond memory of mine.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #22
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Daring? Not much as my wife is extremely vanilla. One time when we were still only engaged, we stopped in a parking lot behind a building and had sex in the back of my full-sized station wagon. When we were done, we both sat up and looked out the car window to see some random guy standing not 30 feet away with a wide-ass grin on his face. Evidently, he was entertained by us for some time.
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #23
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Having sex on a wetbike (seadoo) in the middle of the lake is pretty hot in more way than one.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #24
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My ex husband and I would do pretty much anything, he was very much into the group scene and we went dogging, to swingers parties, play parties, I've been flogged and fucked infront of and by others, and strapped to a table for my then husband and his friends to use whenever they wanted during the evening, I was completely comfortable with it all as it tapped into my desires to be used sexually by men. There's a whole host of things I could write that we did.

Since we divorced we still meet for sex quite often, that part of our marriage was the bit that didn't die LOL!. He will flog me, clamp me then fuck me either on his own or with friends.

I also have a couple of fuck buddies who I meet for no strings sex which suits me perfectly, they to are very much into domination and rape play.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #25
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can an exhibitionist ever be daring?

I have had sex in public so many times, I couldn't possibly list it all here. Furthermore, I have performed in public with my Master: I was regularly caned, whipped, cut with a knife, had wax poured on me, got pissed on... and of course, fucked. By my then Master and anyone else we decided to invite to join us. Always engaging in safe sex, of course.

Separately from my BDSM lifestyle, I have had loads of sex in public, including:

- in public toilets (the obvious)
- airplane toilets (proud member of the mile high club), with a guy I just picked up at the airport terminal in Frankfurt
- the beach (both inside the water and out on the sand, being masturbated in plain view)
- the street at night (in front of his house. What can I say, he dared me)
- the forest
- the car (most memorable being the time I sucked off my partner while the car was parked at a busy street)

I have also masturbated while driving, using a glass bottle to rub on myself through the jeans. The daring part was maintaining control of the car, obviously (I had cruise control, which helped). I have had group sex and threesomes with two other men, in front of others. I think this gives you an idea.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:16 AM   #26
dione12d

dione12d Level 2 (200+)dione12d Level 2 (200+)dione12d Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to dione12d

Recently Hubby and i went to a friends house, they live 24/7 Master/slave. Shortly after getting there I'm told to stripe naked. So from about 3 pm to 11pm I'm naked. Neighbor boys, young twenties, playing "basketball" heard me throughout the evening. It was a cold night and our host said they normally don't do that. I lost track of time and when I was told later of the boys outside I laughed.
dione12d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 AM   #27
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Years ago, my girl best mate went out clubbing and had a hotel booked after. It was just a room with a double bed. My (ex)boyfriend and his mate decided to gate crash where we were staying. All four of us were in bed, then my ex was getting a little horny, so we ended up having sex with our friends right next to us.i could have died with embarrassment the next day. We're all still friends now, and the other day my ex's mate decided to remind me what I'd done 15 years ago!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Took photos of a girlfriend titfucking a cucumber in Tesco. Then she bought it and fucked herself with by the skips outside the petrol station whilst I pissed on her and took more photos.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #29
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would love to do more daring things but you need the right partner for that.

Just for the record. At beach, sex in the sea (and don't think it is discrete. I have seen at least two couples doing this while they think no one notice it) . And having a BJ while driving.
I had a partner that I use to fingerfuck while she was on phone talking with relatives. In this case the daring one was her.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #30
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was had sex at school with a teacher (I was a teacher too) She had come down to the newspaper office to tell me that her husband and her were into 3somes and was I interested. Not only was I interested, I closed the door and we made love right there on the floor as we were both so aroused. Needless to say, multiple 3somes followed and it was pretty great.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #31
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gave my boss a blow job in the office, I think I'm going to love my new job.x
Old 08-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #32
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailo View Post
Do you want to change job? I am open to hire you.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #33
Hailo
Privileged Member

Lol, I've known this guy for years, we were mates years ago. Just a small world.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #34
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailo View Post
Why don't my lot hire staff like you for my department, would certainly work as a bonus scheme...pass audit and this sexy woman gives you a BJ in the stationary cupboard (the only place without a camera lol)
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #35
Prowler

Prowler has initial reputation

Well i guess i wont be getting the "RB's most daring man of the year" award anytime soon, but ill share my experiences:
The first time i had sex was probably the highest on the exhibition scale out of my experiences and that was back in high school (makes me think i may need to step it up a bit). We both skipped geography and went to the school park where after we felt each other up a bit i banged her against a large tree, first doggystyle, then "stand and deliver". It was a few hours after noon, so there weren't many people in the school, but i remember walking down the second floor hallway the next day and looking out the window thinking "holy shit, that place looks a lot more visible from up here than i though...wonder if anyone saw us".
Another time it happened in my car at night while in a forest, so that's probably not too daring. The only other times i can think of - it was in one of those changing cabins on a packed beach. We kind of snuck in together and yeah... "stand and deliver" is such an awesome pose when you have a short girl around. So many possibilities...hehe. I don't think people even realized what we were doing in there and no one seemed to notice when we left either. There was another time... one out of the only 2 times i'd met a girl interested in rape RP. She gave me the key to her place and a few days later i "broke in". I guess the only thing exhibitionist about that is the fact that i knew she could've been taping that and what the consequences could've been for me...
Oh, and my car has awesome window tint. Unless the sun is beaming down insanely, it's practically impossible to see the inside of my car from the outside. So i've had some fun by myself while looking at babes practically right next to me. But i guess that doesn't count, does it?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote