Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Who here would like to make a movie?

I don't really know where to put this, so mods, please move it to the appropriate forum if you'd like.

I was thinking about asking some members on this forum to get together and do a film shoot, or at least see how feasible that would be, seeing as a few members on this board get together regularly, or at least get together here and there for some sessions

If we cannot get this going ourselves, does anyone know where we could perhaps order some custom videos to be made for our taste?

Here's the scenario that I was thinking:

A gang (or just a group of guys) kidnaps a girl, then brings her into a warehouse, tie her arms behind her back, and just have their way with her, plugging every hole. At the end, they tie her to one of the beams of the warehouse and use her as target practice with their cum, pulling a little bukkake action on her.

I guess I could always start writing a story of this and put it in the story section, or even see if we could get a bunch of us together for some role playing. However, if we could make a film ourselves, or have one made of this scenario, that would be killer.

PS - I haven't really contributed on this board, as far as videos go, because all I have, are already posted on here multiple times by many of the huge collectors on here, so I feel if I uploaded anything it'd just be like beating a dead horse.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:04 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
I don't really know where to put this, so mods, please move it to the appropriate forum if you'd like.

I was thinking about asking some members on this forum to get together and do a film shoot, or at least see how feasible that would be, seeing as a few members on this board get together regularly, or at least get together here and there for some sessions

If we cannot get this going ourselves, does anyone know where we could perhaps order some custom videos to be made for our taste?

Here's the scenario that I was thinking:

A gang (or just a group of guys) kidnaps a girl, then brings her into a warehouse, tie her arms behind her back, and just have their way with her, plugging every hole. At the end, they tie her to one of the beams of the warehouse and use her as target practice with their cum, pulling a little bukkake action on her.

I guess I could always start writing a story of this and put it in the story section, or even see if we could get a bunch of us together for some role playing. However, if we could make a film ourselves, or have one made of this scenario, that would be killer.

PS - I haven't really contributed on this board, as far as videos go, because all I have, are already posted on here multiple times by many of the huge collectors on here, so I feel if I uploaded anything it'd just be like beating a dead horse.
This is a wicked idea (in all possible senses ). In terms of practicality, I dunno how this could be done though - where are you from hunter? (Just general region is good enough. And P.S. I'm a straight male.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #3
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Might have a problem, although it is a nice idea, I seriously doubt any of the female (or male) member would want their faces shown in a rape vid. Who knows who might DL it, your boss, your parents, your friends.

In all honesty I do think that some enthusiasts could make a much better rape film than a lot of the stuff out there at the minute, passion will always make a better result than just being motivated by money.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:09 AM   #4
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
Might have a problem, although it is a nice idea, I seriously doubt any of the female (or male) member would want their faces shown in a rape vid. Who knows who might DL it, your boss, your parents, your friends.
A mask would work well when it comes to a man. For a woman gag and blindfold could make her identity hidden even though this can seriously harm the scene itself.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #5
cu45161

cu45161 has initial reputation
Default Things to get right

if you do make a movie there are a few things you have to do at all cost

1O NOT I REAPEAT DO NOT SHOOT ON DIGITAL, you can buy a 35mm camera from ebay or one of the Kinor or Konvas camera websites, digital looks shit and it looks cheap

2: Make sure you get a sound recordist that knows what he's doing

3: Reherse with the actors and actresses many times before you film, theres nothing worse then when you watch a film and you can see that the women could get away while the rapist is undoing his trousers, and she just lies there waiting, more so if you use a prosy make sure she doesn't act like one i.e starts enjoying giving a blow job using her hands and shit

and from a personal preference, make sure the women arn't to skinny, don't rip off all her cloths, don't have the rapists take off all theres, and add as much variety to the postions used a posible, oh and gang rape looks better.

look at irreversible you don't actully see le tenia's penis go in side monica belluchi yet it's probably the most realistic rape ever study it.

good luck
cu45161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I've actually given this some serious thought myself and have thought about posing this idea here as well. It would be kinda cool to have a "user contributed" section or even competitions or something.
Getting women for something like this always seems like it would be hard, could always use 'aspiring' actresses I guess. Finding people in the same geographic area is obviously another problem. I'm in the SF bay area btw if there's anyone out here who's interested in starting some kind of amateur film club
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Scotty23

Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd be up for it.. Deppends where in the world you are thinking of doing this though..
Scotty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #8
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I'm in FL, so that's that.

But seeing as how there aren't more of this genre of film in the US of A, I'd imagine that there are laws preventing it from going into the mainstream, thus, if this idea ever does take shape and happens, it won't be sold under any kind of label due to laws.

But then again, I never thought that it would be sold like that anyway, if something was to get filmed and edited. It would be traded on forums like this one (this is the only forum I go on for this genre of films ) to users on here.

So we have interest in this, but the interested parties seem to be spread out pretty well all over the world, so this might not be possible afterall... Which means plan B...

Plan B - where we can maybe pool together some money and hire a studio to film something for us. Only problem is, everyone that puts money into the "pool", so to speak, will want to have a say in what they want to see and what not, which could make this very difficult to finalize.

How about this, if we can find a studio that is willing to do this for us, I will draw up a few ideas and either post this here, or the stories page, as it will be done in a story form. Then we can all vote on that and see which one is more popular, and we can go from there.

Shoot, we might be able to get all of the ideas made into film, if someone was able to fund, or help fund, the costs to produce all those films.

So... does anyone know of any studios or any production companies that will be willing to take this on?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #9
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wouldn't give up and go to plan B just yet, the thread is only a few hours old. Maybe we can have a west coast group and an east coast group or something.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
cu45161

cu45161 has initial reputation
Default Go To A Poor 2nd World Country

Somewere like Argentina COLOMBIA or eastern europe, bulgaria/ somwere like that and advertise for an actress hold auditions but tell them in the audition that the movie will involve sexual scenes believe me being how poor these countrys are and the exchange rate although american money is weak thats how you would get amatuer actresses to do what you want or a normal women

DO NOT SHOOT ON DIGITAL
cu45161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 PM   #11
The_Hunter

Well... I for one, cannot do that.

Not only am I bound by my 9 to 5 job from Monday to Friday, I am also married (the wife knows about my likes for this sort of films and what not, but she doesn't condone it nor will she ever star in a video for me, which is why I'm outsourcing to begin with).

Basically, at this point in my life, I cannot physically go to a 2nd world country to do what you suggested. Maybe other members could, but I cannot.

Also, I for one, would like for the dialogs in English if at all possible, that way we can all get into it and feel the distress of the female, pleading and begging for mercy, etc. That'd be nice, but we'll see if we can pull that off.

I did a quick search, and looks like there might be a company in Houston, TX, that specializes in fetish/custom films, but they will only make a film if it's legal to do so according to US law, so it might not work... So far, that is the only production company that has said anything like that, that turned up on a google search.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #12
snarkopo
It's been fun

You hardly need to go to another country. I guarantee you could find women for this, even one's into the genre, on craigslist or someplace like that.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
silentbob
Banned

silentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these parts

Maybe you should just settle for a gay rape scene. Seems like some guys are interested
silentbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
Finger Bang
Banned

Finger Bang can only hope to improve

Use craigslist.org Plenty of women in the adult section needing money.
Finger Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #15
mailmandude
Privileged Member

mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you don't get anywhere with doing it yourself (and I really hope you can pull it off), contact Steve Power at powershotz.com. His site deals with the whole kidnap/abduction/rape thing and he does custom videos.

By the way, I'm in Ottawa, Canada, if that's any help to you at all. No, I didn't think so either, but you never know.................
mailmandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:59 AM   #16
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailmandude View Post
If you don't get anywhere with doing it yourself (and I really hope you can pull it off), contact Steve Power at powershotz.com. His site deals with the whole kidnap/abduction/rape thing and he does custom videos.

By the way, I'm in Ottawa, Canada, if that's any help to you at all. No, I didn't think so either, but you never know.................
I'm from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, so geographically speaking, we'd be closest. (actually I'm not personally from Misssissauga - just go to school there), currently in BC right now. Dunno if that helps...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #17
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i like the idea of this.

i might even be willing to throw caution to the wind and participate (23-yr-old bi female), except i live in Australia - a lil bit too far away for it to be feasible, methinks.

Probably just as well. i'd probably chicken out at the last minute and change my mind. (Which might make the video considerably more interesting, actually)

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:44 AM   #18
typeoneg

typeoneg has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
i like the idea of this.

i might even be willing to throw caution to the wind and participate (23-yr-old bi female), except i live in Australia - a lil bit too far away for it to be feasible, methinks.

Probably just as well. i'd probably chicken out at the last minute and change my mind. (Which might make the video considerably more interesting, actually)

Yes it would.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:50 AM   #19
typeoneg

typeoneg has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentbob View Post
Maybe you should just settle for a gay rape scene. Seems like some guys are interested

LOL~!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu45161 View Post
Somewere like Argentina COLOMBIA or eastern europe, bulgaria/ somwere like that and advertise for an actress hold auditions but tell them in the audition that the movie will involve sexual scenes believe me being how poor these countrys are and the exchange rate although american money is weak thats how you would get amatuer actresses to do what you want or a normal women

DO NOT SHOOT ON DIGITAL
quite sad...but true...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote