Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #21
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
You know, this wont work with everyone. The last time i send a pm to Clan about a "hot issue", it was forwarded to a mod within 3min and posted on board. Generally, there are many people who dont respect the privacy of a pm.
Maybe because he is a police officer in the real life he thought he is a police officer here also.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:40 AM   #22
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:

You speak about having fun, but i think members who posted in "that" locked now thread had fun as well. Do you find it funny when your posts are edited without any reasonable reason?
What you will do with him if this is his hobby.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #23
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I as well believe that he tends to ruffianism.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #24
ezzdx
Banned

I don't know why he told us that he is a police officer,are he thought we will fear from him or respect him because he is a police officer!
Not all people fear from the police officers or respect them specialy if you know the people who give them the commands,the police officer "not all" is a tool in the hands of those people.
I don't want to make any hurt for you Clan,I know some police officers are present their souls for the the society but I think you don't need to tell us that.

Last edited by ezzdx; 02-19-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #25
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
I believe that if one mod have give a reasonable answer to that question that matter would be over without all that crap we've read the last week.
None did. And -alas- the one who edited member's posts is hidding, coming out only to attack Clean....
Oh man, this RB bullshit is getting ridiculous! Did you even bother to read "Da Rulez"?

If you actually read it, you'd see I've already responded to Rogue and generally to everyone else, more than 3 days ago. I shall include a quote at the end of this post with the main point in bold, just for you, so I can't be accused of "hidding" again. That's my final say on the matter and the decision will not be reversed, for the reasons given in my post.

Quote:
You speak about having fun, but i think members who posted in "that" locked now thread had fun as well. Do you find it funny when your posts are edited without any reasonable reason?

Its about a week now that i read about this story. A mod edited posts that are not against rules (according to what i understood from SD's clarification in Sierra's question) and the only reason given is that he wanted punish members (that was said and none have refute it).
There's so many inaccuracies in this quote, it's not even funny! As I mentioned above, if you'd actually read the post I made in "Da Rulez", you'd know the reason and if you'd read it properly, you'd know "the only reason given is that he wanted punish members" is complete crap too.

And ezzdx, Clan told you he was a policeman because he wanted to illustrate the fact that he doesn't take crap from people when he's a copper and he doesn't here either, that's why he's blunt and to the point. It's nothing to do with fear or respect, although I do suggest you respect him, Clan's a good guy and a new mod here. He doesn't deserve this bullshit, especially as he answered your question in a very reasonable manner. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he isn't allowed an opinion or that he deserves attacking because of his job or his views.

For ego:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
OK, let's clear this up once and for all.

Firstly, the thread. Yes, there is a fine line between real rape threads and fantasy rape and this thread was already beginning to discuss details about how celebrities were raped and also whether celebrities who were raped as children "counted".

When threads are beginning to discuss details of real rapes, especially real rapes of children (regardless of whether some posters were innocent and were just doing as the thread starter asked), there's no room for messing around. Therefore, all posts were treated the same and edited, it was impossible to edit/delete some posts and not others, as any future posts/threads would also lean towards discussing details (again, innocently or not) and IMHO, the real rape rule is not only there to stop people enquiring about commiting real rape but also to stop graphic discussion of real rape and to prevent members from being turned on by real rape stories/discussions.

I'm sorry that some upstanding members got caught up in the mass edits but as I said before, there was no easy option other than that. Deleting/editing some posts and not others would have been unfair, especially on the members who were innocently posting and/or asking questions. Deleting the entire thread would've left the discussion open for new thread(s) to be made, again enticing normally upstanding members to discuss real rape or enter into the whole 'people raped as children' subject, so I decided to make a stand to prevent that thread or others from entering real rape territory.

As has been mentioned before, I was of the opinion that warning(s) should be given out, but in the interests of members, I asked the other mods. As you can see above, SD and Stern both thought warnings weren't necessary and CH spoke about the original purpose of the RR rule without giving a clear opinion on warnings, so in the end no warnings were given out and that was that.

Secondly, celebrities are people too. Just because they're in the spotlight, doesn't mean they'll want their experience talked about in public, talked about on rape boards and pored over by a lot of rape fantasists & probably a few real or wannabe real rapists lurking here too, who just want to get off on the details.

If a member posts about their experience in the real rape thread, other members don't make threads discussing the details or listing names elsewhere, why should celebrities be any different? They probably just spoke about it to help themselves get over it, like many people have here, not to entertain and titilate a bunch of perverts on the internet.

Thirdly, as CH said before:I'm on here for the majority of the day, doing mod work when most other mods aren't online. Just like MDS before me, I get a load of shit from members left, right and center, just for doing my job. I don't mind the occasional problem with a member but, again, just like MDS, the majority of my decisions are questioned and dragged up in threads like these, at every opportunity.

You try not being pissed off at being harrassed constantly about decisions you made months ago. I don't get paid for this shit, hell I don't get paid at all, I volunteer my free time to uphold the rules and keep the board online and free from shit. You try not arguing back or being annoyed at that shit.

Even then, I still keep coming back, I still keep making decisions and I still keep moderating. All members get the same treatment, the usual now-canned PMs and the usual warnings. I uphold the rules fairly and consistantly, and as I said earlier, admin has never had a problem with me, my moderating or the way I uphold his rules.

I gotta disagree with part of your post though, Rogue. SD has never (to my knowledge) had all his decisions brought up like this, had them debated about numerous times in public (regardless of how many members or mods are behind him) or had the same members harrass and abuse him, again and again. If I hadn't had those things, then I'm sure I'd be calm 24/7 too (as I am in real life), the only reason I respond is because I'm tired of being treated like shit just for doing my job.

MDS quit the board because she constantly got treated like this, it didn't matter that most people liked her and her moderating. She got the same shit from the same idiots and it made her life a living hell, and when a fantasy rape board causes you this much stress, you don't hang around.

Just to set the record straight, I don't have any problems with any members, I just want to be left the hell alone to get on with it and do my job. Having your every decision analyzed and brought up in public time and time again, with added abuse and namecalling, ain't fun. That's the only problem I have.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #26
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
And ezzdx, Clan told you he was a policeman because he wanted to illustrate the fact that he doesn't take crap from people when he's a copper and he doesn't here either, that's why he's blunt and to the point. It's nothing to do with fear or respect.
Are he told you that or asked you to talk about him? I just wondered but you and him are free and I don't realy care by that.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:40 AM   #27
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
although I do suggest you respect him,
I'm still respect him and respect most of this board members, but the thing that maybe will anger you I don't respect you.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #28
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Are he told you that or asked you to talk about him? I just wondered but you and him are free and I don't realy care by that.
He wrote it all above in his post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Look in real life i am a police officer, i don't take crap in real life and i won't take crap on the board aimed at me or anyone else unfairly, as such its comes quite naturally for me to be blunt and too the point.

I have always been this way since i have been on this board.

Quote:
I'm still respect him and respect most of this board members, but the thing that maybe will anger you I don't respect you.
Awwww... should I cry now or cry later???
Gotta love sarcasm!

ezzdx, I only respect members that actually matter, so the feeling is mutual and I couldn't care less!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #29
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Awwww... should I cry now or cry later???
Are thing like that could make you cry!!!!
I'm realy sad about you.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #30
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
I only respect members that actually matter, so the feeling is mutual and I couldn't care less!
I'm also only respect the moderators that actually matter,so be sure the feeling is mutual.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #31
Wicked
Privileged Member

I'm really enjoying not mattering, so I'm taking that as a compliment.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hey Now!!

Guys...dont make me come back there now!! I will turn this car right around and we will go home!

Let us agree to dis-agree with each other and remain Adults okay...Please!?
Most of all Listen to each other...READ and LISTEN understand what the other person is saying okay!??

That goes for ego and Clan too okay gentlemen?? I have known both of you for sooo damn long and respect you both highly! Of course he may be a "ruffian" at times but its his nature(maybe)and his job as a Mod to be Strict okay?

Hell look at me I was banned from here not to long ago but I still like our Mods..all of them....Because they do their job and dont pull favors for anyone no matter if they are new or old members. They are always fair and damn good at doing a job normal people wouldnt want.

Most of all please people if you have a problem with any MOD talk to them in a PM Please??? Thank you all. and sorry for butting in here.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #33
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Guys...dont make me come back there now!! I will turn this car right around and we will go home!

Let us agree to dis-agree with each other and remain Adults okay...Please!?
Most of all Listen to each other...READ and LISTEN understand what the other person is saying okay!??

That goes for ego and Clan too okay gentlemen?? I have known both of you for sooo damn long and respect you both highly! Of course he may be a "ruffian" at times but its his nature(maybe)and his job as a Mod to be Strict okay?

Hell look at me I was banned from here not to long ago but I still like our Mods..all of them....Because they do their job and dont pull favors for anyone no matter if they are new or old members. They are always fair and damn good at doing a job normal people wouldnt want.

Most of all please people if you have a problem with any MOD talk to them in a PM Please??? Thank you all. and sorry for butting in here.

a very nice post sindy . alot of common sense in it . thank you
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #34
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Of course he may be a "ruffian" at times but its his nature
In fact, that's why some of us girls leave our windows open at night when he's in the neighborhood.

This is all getting a little silly. Is it really necessary for you guys to piss on EVERY tree and fire hydrant?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #35
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

@Wicked This is the question i refer to:
Quote:
In relation to the thread about celebrities that have been raped, if it had been posted here would that not have broken the rules?

About the bolded part of your responce, what i understand is that you was unable to find an easiest option and thus -as you say- all posts were treated the same, which you consider fair. While editing only the "bad" posts was unfair. And you call this reasonable.

I dont think i need to make any comments, this stuff "speaks" on its own...

Last edited by ego; 02-19-2008 at 02:01 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #36
cleanfun4all

I think we've pretty much talked this one to death. I would however like to make a couple of suggestions.

The first is, in the even that a mod thinks an entire thread is in violation of the board rules, it's probably better to delete the thread completely, as opposed to editing every single post in the thread. That would also be faster and so, it would save a certain mod some of his precious time that he doesn't get paid for and sacrifices for our benefit.

The second is, since each mode seems to have a different interpretation of what constitutes a violation of the rules, I would suggest that if a thread is deemed to be in violation by one of the mods, that rather than deleting it completely, it should be moved to a board that only the mods have access to. That would enable all of the mods to see the posts in question and come to an agreement as to whether or not it was in violation of the rules.

That would also serve to reduce the perception that there's one mod who's overreacting and doing so on a unilateral basis.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #37
Wicked
Privileged Member

ego: what's done is done, I'm not undoing it and I'm done trying to explain myself, as all the explanations and debating in the world won't change a thing. Let's face it, someone would be bitching no matter what I did.

Just for the record, I'm very glad the thread was stopped in it's tracks, the last thing we need is another thread talking in detail about real rape and the rape of children.

To answer the other question, the real rape thread is for member's experiences, not to talk about other people's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
I think we've pretty much talked this one to death. I would however like to make a couple of suggestions.

The first is, in the even that a mod thinks an entire thread is in violation of the board rules, it's probably better to delete the thread completely, as opposed to editing every single post in the thread. That would also be faster and so, it would save a certain mod some of his precious time that he doesn't get paid for and sacrifices for our benefit.

The second is, since each mode seems to have a different interpretation of what constitutes a violation of the rules, I would suggest that if a thread is deemed to be in violation by one of the mods, that rather than deleting it completely, it should be moved to a board that only the mods have access to. That would enable all of the mods to see the posts in question and come to an agreement as to whether or not it was in violation of the rules.

That would also serve to reduce the perception that there's one mod who's overreacting and doing so on a unilateral basis.
I explained in the other thread (or the quote above) why deleting the thread wouldn't work. The OP or someone else would've posted again almost immediately, as you can see in the other thread, plenty of people wanted to, and we'd be right back at square 1 again.

Editing the posts may not have been ideal but it put a stop to the thread and stopped more similar threads from being made. It beats PMing every person in that thread and everyone else who'd looked at it and wanted/intended to post.

Moving a thread wouldn't really work either. It'd probably take days to reach a consensus. 2 mods are hardly ever online, while other mods are at work, not to mention different timezones and sleeping patterns etc. The number of rule breaking posts/threads would also make it harder, as rule breaking posts are often made.

Also, what'd happen when a member (any member, not just the OP) notices a thread's gone missing? Even if we made a new thread or a notice thread that we could post in, not everyone would see it, then we'd end up with "where's X thread gone?" or another member making the exact same thread again.

Maybe the idea can be adapted somehow to make it more workable for this board though, it's worth thinking about. Thanks Clean.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #38
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you guys determine that a consensus of the mods is necessary before deleting, one thing that worked for me is to create a hidden forum that only mods can see and move the post there. That way you could discuss it and, if it's determined that it passes "quarantine", it could be restored.

My two cents.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #39
clan_hunter

Quote:
I don't know why he told us that he is a police officer,are he thought we will fear from him or respect him because he is a police officer!
Not all people fear from the police officers or respect them specialy if you know the people who give them the commands,the police officer "not all" is a tool in the hands of those people.
I don't want to make any hurt for you Clan,I know some police officers are present their souls for the the society but I think you don't need to tell us that.
As Wicked already stated i said this to illustrate the fact i don't take crap and could not care less if i get it on the board, i get it on the street and it does not bother me, therefore its hardly going to bother me on the board also there was no more reason into it than that.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-19-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #40
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
If you guys determine that a consensus of the mods is necessary before deleting, one thing that worked for me is to create a hidden forum that only mods can see and move the post there. That way you could discuss it and, if it's determined that it passes "quarantine", it could be restored.

My two cents.
That is exactly the suggestion I was making. I know there's already a hidden mod forum. So, a thread could be moved there. In addition, the admin could create another hidden board, for just deleted threads.

On one of the boards I admin, deleted topics are automatically moved to a hidden board that only staff can see, as opposed to being deleting completely. That came in REAL handy when one of the mods clicked the wrong button and accidentally deleted a 50+ page thread.

To Wicked: It wouldn't be all that much trouble to notify someone who's posted in a moved thread, that it has been moved. With most forum software, when you move a topic, the original topic is replaced with a post that says the topic has been moved to such and such board. I assume that works the same here.

If necessary, you could go back and edit the moved topic notice, so as to give an explanation for why it was moved.