Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
cxcxcx

cxcxcx has initial reputation
Default Help me find stories like this.....

I love stories where the wife (or preferably the whole family) is somehow forced into sexual servitude to someone. This could be through a debt, blackmail, or just fear. I particularly like the stories where the attractive wife (or other members of the family) is forced to have sex with unattractive men (old, fat, etc) in the house in front of the family or where the family can hear them. Interracial (BM,WF) is a plus.

Some stories deal with this topic but have the wife or husband secretly enjoying it or coming around to it and orgasming. I would like to read some stories where they hate it. Where she lays there while the sweaty fat or old bastard grunts and fucks her and softly cries to herself. Where her husband dies a little inside as he watches the old fat black guy take his hot wife into the bedroom and then he hears the bed start squeaking and hears her and him start grunting.

Add to that a little action in front of the whole family...etc, etc, etc

I should add that I am not into heavy violence and pain etc. It is the control and humiliation that I enjoy essentially.

Now that is a hot story.

Can anyone guide me to stories like this? Vulgus has a couple like this and he is very talented but many of his along these lines have the wife cumming etc.

I really appreciate it. I wish I could contribute a story myself but sadly I have no writing chops.

Last edited by cxcxcx; 02-19-2012 at 09:01 PM.
cxcxcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
mywifeJen

mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to mywifeJen

wow I also love these stories
mywifeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Might be willing to write one if you ask me nice.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Interesting.how about one where there is a mother, father and 2 daughters one 18 the other 21 and daddy is forced to watch as 3 men home invade and used the mother and 2 daughters in front of him, some violence & pain to be expected but mostly the degradation & humiliation of the 2 daughters and the mom..........then make the 2 daughters suck daddy's cock at the end..............let me know
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote