Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
sexyfedora

sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)
Default The shy redhead

-As I'm sure everyone is aware, this story is completely fictional and in no way represents anything I would ever do. It is merely a fantasy I came up with. This is also my first story so any criticisms will be welcomed.

Part 1

I had just gotten off a long day at working the new construction site. We were adding girders for the second floor and it had been a scorchingly hot day with not a cloud in the sky and temperatures reaching over a hundred. Needless to say, I was not in the mood to be fucked with.

As I was driving home, I realized that I had neglected to eat that day due to my alarm clock not going off and not having time for breakfast or time to pack a lunch. I stopped at the local McDonald's and then realized the line for the drive through had at least 7 cars in it. There were only a few in the parking lot so I decided to go inside, as it would most likely be quicker.

I followed in behind this young couple. They were both about 17 years old and I figured probably attended the local high school. He looked like he might have been a jock of some sort and she was one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. She had straight red hair that just went past her eyes on the front and it went to the bottom of her neck on the back. She had light brown eyes and very petite features. A size breasts and a very thin body. However, the thing that drove me wild was the shyness that exuded from her. It's tough to describe exactly but she had a quiet voice and the way her hair was parted over her face told me that she was not an outgoing personality.

The young couple started to annoy me from the get go. They began walking in to the fast food restaurant at an extremely slow pace but just fast enough for me to not be able to quickly pass them. Then he began talking to her and trying to get her to let him know what she wants to eat and then the started kissing. However, they were holding up the line and it was bugging me more than usual. I would have normally attributed this to the heat but I blame the fact that she was so fucking gorgeous. I was fantasizing about he from moment one and him kissing her was making me mad and strangely jealous.

It had been a while since I had gotten laid and I figured it was about time I did something about it. I had been in jail before, I was arrested for a rape I had commited in a home invasion robbery. I had found this rich house with a MILF and her older teenage daughter and decided to go to town on them. I had done the daughter and began to undress the mom when the cops busted in. I had gotten 7 years but was let out after 5 on good behavior. It had been the best sex I had ever had and decided I would give it another go. They ordered their food and decided to eat there while I got mine to go. I went outside and waited in my truck. It was starting to get dark and that was just perfect for what I had in mind.

Part 2 to be posted soon if I can get some feedback
sexyfedora is offline   Reply With Quote