Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2008, 03:44 AM   #41
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I was a conveyancer and a pretty good one then my boss left and i had an absolute arsehole as a manager. We had a meeting about me having time off but the time off was when i lost my unborn twins and when i said that to her she replied ' yeah but don't you see where im coming from?' and i said ' no, i actually don't'. Which didn't go down too well.

Then she decided that i wasn't doing my job properly after having done it for over 2 and a half years and wanted to monitor everything i did and time it. I finally caved in and remember i was just so pissed off as i was bloody brilliant at my job, i was always getting Thank you cards and presents from clients and suddenly she decided i was shit. I went to see my doctor and said what was happening and he just signed me off for 4 weeks and said i had to look for another job. I took the four weeks, found another job then was made redundant so got some money even though i was going to leave in the first place. That was 8 months of absolute stupidness and i vowed i would never be treated that way again. If you are not happy, then take the positive attributes from your current job and use them to find another job. I know its easier said then done though. We spend pretty much 8 hours of our day in a job, you might as well be happy with what you do.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #42
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness View Post
im surrounded by haters. im gansta got a problem with that?
You're as about gangsta as my dick.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #43
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
You're as about gangsta as my dick.
I"ll be the judge of that. Whip it out.. Let's get this over with.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:50 AM   #44
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey you, Thread starter!~ What was the fuckin red dot for???
Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #45
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

:| Trying to make a relationship work having been completly fucked over by an ex boyfriend who wanted to hurt you as they didnt feel important enough to you because they read a private diary entry while you were at work and you told them whilst drunk you dont mind if they kiss your other friend because nothing would be behind it. They just finish telling you they would never cheat on you, you had finish taking care of them, showering them,Clothing them,putting them in bed, giving them water, rub their back while they vomit, Tell them y ou love them,Went for 3 minutes to the toilet to clean up their vomit..and they run into YOUR bungalow and feel up your friend, who wanted nothing to do with them.. lies about it and says they thought it was me, rapes me and whines about if i got you pregnant now would you even keep my baby noooooo you would get rid of it...abecause you dont even want me. *Sob,sob*..Forces me to be held by him the whole night , Doesnt understand why I just cant seem to get over t he idea and Having been with him for quite Over a year, been best friends with them prior to and knowing them for years. I am in love with the fucking asshole...and trying to make it work having that in mind really does my head in . I know I deserve better a million times over...but love is unconditional.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 01-06-2009 at 08:58 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #46
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is my lame sounding rant!

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #47
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to know why they just don't hand out bloody yeast medication when they give you antibiotics.

3 days taking them... then yeast - YUCK.

Good thing I've learned to buy them straight from the Pharm when I get my scripts.

I'm not exactly loving being a woman right now...
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote