Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation
Default Rape Fantasies

Hey I know tihs girl at work (actually 2) I want to tell these two girls I have rape fantasies about them, thier both christians, so how can I do this without scaring them???
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
Rustyraper

Rustyraper has initial reputation

Umm...I don't think there would be an easy way to tell them that and keep your job.
Rustyraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Yeah I am gonna throw my coin towards "not water cooler conversation" If you want...Try asking one out, getting to know her, develop a relationship.. THEN break out the " oh by the way.. I totally have rape fantasies about you" Other wise.. well as mentioned before you risk your job.. and depending on how the girl takes it.. May face legal reprecussions.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:00 AM   #4
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
Hey I know tihs girl at work (actually 2) I want to tell these two girls I have rape fantasies about them, thier both christians, so how can I do this without scaring them???
I'll probably regret asking this, but what the fuck does them being "Christians" have to do with anything?

BTW, I'm agnostic and I have very little time for religion of any stripe, I'm just really wondering what them being Christians has to do with anything.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:08 AM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

just wait till the perfect moment. it will come. it might take months, but it will come. And I bet you they will have some inclin of a fantasy. And you will have the night of your life. Believe me, them being christian increases the odds.

I know this becasue it happend to me..... yes get in!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 05:37 AM   #6
Sephy

You're not gonna want to hear this, but you really need to give this more thought. I say their need to feel safe and secure in the workplace greatly exceeds your self-interest in getting off on your sexual fantasies at what has got to be the MOST inappropriate and unprofessional setting you could dream up. People who live their lives with rape fantasies really need to learn how to handle themselves in a world that may not share our desires or may not know how to cope with a seriously scary person (to them) who shows up in real-world, everyday life when they (obviously) have no chance of avoiding this person.

Even if it's true that MOST women actually have rape fantasies and you may feel the odds are in your favor -- this does not give you the right to creep out or frighten even one single woman (anywhere) just because you think it's sexy or fun or cute or thrilling and you're basically hoping to get lucky. If you want a playmate to share this with then either suggest the notion to a serious partner with whom you are already intimiate and who has some level of trust established with you ... or pick women in neutral settings or chance meetings so that the gal you decide to blurt this out to is free and able to tell you to fuck off if she wants (WITHOUT any risk or fear to her well being or her livelihood).

It's not YOUR job or YOUR risk that is at issue here... it's your responsibility to not intrude on others who can't deal with this.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:23 AM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
You're not gonna want to hear this, but you really need to give this more thought. I say their need to feel safe and secure in the workplace greatly exceeds your self-interest in getting off on your sexual fantasies at what has got to be the MOST inappropriate and unprofessional setting you could dream up. People who live their lives with rape fantasies really need to learn how to handle themselves in a world that may not share our desires or may not know how to cope with a seriously scary person (to them) who shows up in real-world, everyday life when they (obviously) have no chance of avoiding this person.

Even if it's true that MOST women actually have rape fantasies and you may feel the odds are in your favor -- this does not give you the right to creep out or frighten even one single woman (anywhere) just because you think it's sexy or fun or cute or thrilling and you're basically hoping to get lucky. If you want a playmate to share this with then either suggest the notion to a serious partner with whom you are already intimiate and who has some level of trust established with you ... or pick women in neutral settings or chance meetings so that the gal you decide to blurt this out to is free and able to tell you to fuck off if she wants (WITHOUT any risk or fear to her well being or her livelihood).

It's not YOUR job or YOUR risk that is at issue here... it's your responsibility to not intrude on others who can't deal with this.
WHOA !! UR RIGHT THOUGH SEPHY !!
Old 02-13-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
I'll probably regret asking this, but what the fuck does them being "Christians" have to do with anything?

BTW, I'm agnostic and I have very little time for religion of any stripe, I'm just really wondering what them being Christians has to do with anything.

Think he is trying to point out they must be good little girls who would have no concept of anything outside of sex after marriage?
Old 02-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
cleanfun4all

LOL. Well, if that's what he thinks, then he's really off base on that one.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #10
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Tell 'em that you'll go to church with them on Sunday if you can rape them on Saturday night! Wait until a major holiday like Easter or Christmas... or if the church has a membership drive...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #11
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

Honestly, I HAVE rape fantasies, and if some guy I didn't know EXTREMELY well came up to me in the workplace and told me he fantasized about raping me, I'd be extremely creeped out (in a bad way), and probably report him, in case he was an actual threat. Because the guy who can't keep his rape fantasies to himself, at least until he's gotten to know me well enough that he knows I'd be interested, is unpleasantly close to rape reality.

I get off on the fantasy because I can imagine that things are out of my control without having to deal with the reality (being hurt in not-fun ways, getting subjected to non-arousing sexual acts against my will, possible disease and pregnancy). If the fantasy no longer comes with an off-switch, it isn't fun. And enough guys who'd volunteer something like that to women they don't know are into it are an actual threat that any guy, no matter how well-intentioned, who does, is going to be unpleasantly scary.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #12
cleanfun4all

I did once tell a girl who I worked with, about my rape fantasies. But and this is a really big, but. This was someone who I'd known for a while and was very close friends with. Also, I knew that she's a very nonjudgmental person.

In general, I would say it's not something you want to go around telling people about. Really, inserting any part of your private life, into your work life, is just asking for trouble.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
You should definitely NOT tell them. They will probably call the cops.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #14
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm...just keep that to yourself until one of them says 'Hey we've always daydreamed about being raped by you!' or something close to that...you'll know when it's the right time to reveal your secret. It's like a slow clap in a movie...you gotta wait for the right time...
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You should definitely NOT tell them. They will probably call the cops.
Gotta agree with ChiTownHoney here.

Even if they don't call the cops, they certainly would call HR and you'd end up both horny AND unemployed.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote